Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Variok

re: puggster/warrior application

Personal Infomation:
Sex:male
Nationality:scotish

Character Information:
Name:puggster
Race:Gnome
Class:warrior
Level:70
Keys:just lvled to 70 so non at the moment

What are your primary roles during a raid? im arm/fury spec so mainly DPS ut can do some OTing

Previous raid experience?Only compleated Zg on this chr but have experiance MC, Kara and most of the lvl 70 instace

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon. yea all times are goof for me

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?realy enjoy raiding so am willing to raid almost every evening and can commit to raids upfront no problem

Any RP details about your character? got nice tuxedo suit that i love so would love to get it out once and a wile

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: have been in "order of the phoenix" for most of my lvling, only reson for leaving would be that i would like to experiance more raids and join a more active giuld

How did you find us? when starting my kara atunment meet a echoes of lordaeron raid going in and dueled a couple and just had a talk and they all seemed to be very nice ppl

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?seemed to be a nice giuld that was active i the raiding circuit

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?would expect u all to be very nice ppl and would like to contribute to your raids

Who can we contact for a reference?anyone that was in that party going to kara on 22of september

Anything else you would like to add?would also like to be active in the PvP side of the giuld if there is one
-Jaedra

re: puggster/warrior application

Sorry to say but you are not what we are looking for mate. We need a tank with raid experience, or gear good enough for Gruul. Also it doesnt seem like you share our vision for RP nor end-game PvE.

Good luck in your future search for a guild that better suits you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: