Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kireaksitsym
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: Kireaksitsym would like to join Echoes of Lordaeron

Personal Infomation:
Sex: male
Nationality: Swedish

Character Information:
Name: Kireaksitsym
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Keys: Keys to all of the heroic instances. Key to Arcatraz and Shadowlabyrinth. Scarlet monestary, Stratholme, shadowforge key (BRD) and the workshop key. Drakefire amulet (onyxia) and the seal of ascension to UBRS. Also is attuned to Naxxramas and of course to Karazhan.

What are your primary roles during a raid?

In my previsius guild I often maintanked (also oftanked). I was also often the raidleader. What can you say about that experiance? Well, you really understand the value to listen...

Previous raid experience?

At level 70 it has mostly been heroic instances and then the begining of Karazhan. At level 60 (at an american server with a hunter character) I did most of the 60 raids. Was there when molten core was released and after that did all diffrent kinds. (BWL, ZG, AQ20 tried AQ40, and almost cleared Naxxramas)

Can you raid during our raid times?

19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon. Most of the weeks I can. Friday, saturday and sunday I am always aviable. I am working shifts in the weeks, but will be able to attend 2 out of 3 weeks.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?

In the weekends I can raid all days. in the weeks there is no real limit either, but 3 days maybe. I will be able to plan at least one week ahead

Any RP details about your character?

He was born in the parts of Redridge which has now been destroyed (with the destruction of Thaurissan) since that he has lived for his sword. Untill he met a wonderfull nightelf named Stampertje. They started to see eachother more and more untill one day they decided to marry. Now Kireaksitsym does no longer search death, but rather wants to protect the weaker against the evils of these worlds

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:

My first guild was Cenarion Serpents, I joined that guild becouse it seemed like a bunch of nice people. Then I meet a person called Stampertje and decided to join Mystery of Elune, where she was in. The guild broke up though and after that I joined another guild created out of the shards, Cervisia. As the burning crusade came out most of the people in the guild wanted to start new horde characters on another server. Therefore I became pretty much alone in the new world of outland. I therefore decided to joine a guild with...lets say a real life friend was in. That guilds name was The forged moon. That was a very nice guild... untill the guild leader decided to disband it. It was due to the guild going downhill latly and that he didn't want to take responsability any longer. So it got disbanded and he and the leading faces of the guild also left the server. After that I had a pretty though time both in the real world and in the game. I felt very much alone. But then I saw a player of Cenarion serpents, which I remeberd was a very nice and warm guild. So I asked the guildmaster if he remembered me, and if there was any chance for me to join the guild again. And I was lucky, they let me join again. Even though if felt a little better it was far from good. Untill one day when a character named Stampertje came back to the server (from the new horde server she started on). So we played more and more together and... I realised that she make me feel happy and good. which I hadn't felt in many years. Well... not to turn too far of into a side track.
I worked my way up in the guild eventually becoming the raid leader. Allthough things has not worked out that well with the guild. Alot of the most experianced players left it to start a new guild more focused on raiding. And latly, I've realized that something is missing. That I want to experiance the whole game. not leave anything out. I guess I am one of those persons which is always looking for something new, something to improve. So I decided to test my luck outside Cenarion Serpents ^^

How did you find us?

I have known that you existed for a long time, but as I was thinking of a new guild that was more experianced and active in the raiding part I came to think of my old friend from The forged moon, Golden. So I asked her what this guild was like and realized that maybe this was it, the guild I search for.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?

I want to join a guild that focuses alot of raiding, but still beeing friendly (I like the RP part in the code of conduct very much ^^). But it shouldn't be too much raiding, or rather. NOT mandatory to attend to everything.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?

I expect some nice raiding experiances and a couple of good laughts! I want to have a nice time with you all as this is my way to relax (from the work). I'd like to contribute in any way I can, and also realize my limits if needed

Who can we contact for a reference?

You can contact Golden (spoken with her about it) but I think Valdemar has some info about me aswell (old guildmate)

Anything else you would like to add?

I just hope that you will be pleased by this apply and that you would like too find out if I am an asset to the guild ^^. Also I would like to add that Stampertje is intressted aswell. She is a level 70 druid and the thing why I mention this is that she has become my real life girlfriend too. Of course she will write her own apply ^^

Well, hope to see you all ingame and on the Vent server!

Greatings Kireaksitsym
Dargno

Very nice application i got to say

Upping the guild post count

Agreed with you there Dargno.

Though we might be full on warriors.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Golden!
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

I have known Kireaksitsym for a long time and we shared that ‘lost and lonely’ feeling when our old guild fell apart.
My opinion about his warrior abilities are almost irrelevant - after all I am only a dumb blonde mage - so what would I know about warriors!
But my opinion about his character is very relevant because Kireaksitsym is exactly the kind of PERSON that we should welcome into the guild. We can help someone to get better geared up and can even encourage better game-play – BUT you cannot change a persons attitude, enthusiasm, reliability and personality. Kireaksitsym fits into our ‘type’ of player (and is probably a brilliant warrior as well).
The only problem is that he has a silly, long name that I cant spell or pronounce!
Kireaksitsym
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

I might add that I am actually dps at the moment

That was all ^^
Lady Dee
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

<< liked reading this =)

Dedeelicious !
Eldare

A very nice post to bade your a warrior...

But lets see what happens you sound very nice.

I wish you good luck.

Eldare

Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Noted

Quote:

But my opinion about his character is very relevant because Kireaksitsym is exactly the kind of PERSON that we should welcome into the guild. We can help someone to get better geared up and can even encourage better game-play – BUT you cannot change a persons attitude, enthusiasm, reliability and personality.

100% my feelings Golden :-)

Quote:

I might add that I am actually dps at the moment

I will be honest about this: Being protection specced and having the ambition to stay that way is appreciated and will help your chances for acceptance.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Kireaksitsym
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

I was talking with Liesje about that today actually. It's not that I prefer DPS infront of tanking. But when you are in a guild were you can't do that much raiding, and you can't improve through. then there is not that fun beeing protection. Becouse, what can you do else then tanking then?

I'd rather want to experiance the whole game (as I also said above) if that means that my chances are better as protection then sure, I have no regards against that ^^
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

We would like to welcome you into the guild on a two week trial as protection warrior. Upon accepting this trial, please understand that we require you to stay protection for raiding purposes, unless both you and the council agree on another spec.

Jump to: