Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Daiyu Anaya
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

re: Stampertje would like to join the guild

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Female
Nationality: Netherlands

Character Information:
Name: Stampertje
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid (balancec)
Level: 70
Keys: All the heroic keys, The Master's Key, Key to the Arcatraz, Shattered Halls Key, Skeleton Key, Onyxia's Amulet and of course the Scarlet Key and Workshop key.

What are your primary roles during a raid?

My role is to do damage, since i'm a balanced druid. I have been resto for a while, because we were short on healers, my role was to heal the off-tank and the people in my party. I also was assistant in these raids, and try to keep the people calm and focussed.

Previous raid experience?

I have been doing Kara 2 times a week for quite a while. I have been to ZG, some parts of LBRS and UBRS for some fun.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon.

I'm working untill 18.00 on week days, so i'm always home a little bit before 19.00. In the weekends i'm normally always avalible the whole day.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?

I want to raid as much as possible to gain some more experience, maybe about 5 days a week. After a while maybe a bit less, about 3 days a week.
On sunday i can say wich days i can come for the upcoming week.

Any RP details about your character?

Stampertje was born in Darnassus. When she became a bit older, she left her elderly home and parents to see what is going on in the big world. After a while she met a Night Elf that became special too her, but one day he mysteriously left, without saying a word, reason, or where he was going. Stampertje spended lots and lots of time to find him, but there was no clue. One day she was in Winterspring and attacked by Jeti's, afraid she was not going to survive this, but then suddenly, there came a warrior out of nowhere, slaying all the Jeti's that where on Stamper...it was Kireaksitsym. They grew closer and closer together, untill one day, Kireaksitsym kneeled before Stampertje close to the moonwell in Stormwind and asked her to marry her. She said yes and they had a wonderfull wedding. Now they are still together and very happy with eachother. The Night Elf that used to be very special was never seen again, but there is a much better person in her life now...

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:

When i was level 23 i joined my first guild, called Mystery of Elune. I have been in this guild untill i was level 60. A few months before TBC came out, the guild fell apart. One started e new guild, named Cervisia and only the most active members of Mystery of Elune where in it, beause we played a lot together. I stayed in this guild. When TBC came out, we all went to a new server to make a horde character. Kireaksitsym stayed on Scarshield and joined a other guild, because everyone was on a different server. After a while i started missing my druid and went back, but got lonely because there was nobody online from the guild. I contacted Kireaksitsym if i could join Cenarion Serpents, the guild he was in, and they let me in. In the beginning it's always a bit hard to find your way in a new guild, because of all the new people, but i found my way in that guild. I became a sergent after a while with the main role Event Arranger. I had great fun in this guild and had a lot of laughs there. Still i was getting the feeling more and more that i was stuck with my character. There are so many things i could still do. This is the reason why i left and looked for a different guild.

How did you find us?

Maybe as you have read in Kireaksitsym application, we left the guild together. He did around some searching and came to Golden to get some information about this guild wich sounded very good. Also Valdemar is very possitive. He's an old guild mate from me and Kireaksitsym and i spended quite long times with him when we where around level 40-50.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?

I really want to join a guild that can raid more often then the 2 times a week that i'm used too. This sounds like a good guild that raids often, but have some fun too.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?

As i said, i hope i can do some more raiding, but i also like to have a big laugh so now and then. I will contribute in every way i can. I'm willing to help people as much as i can.

Who can we contact for a reference?

You can contact Valdemar, or the guild master from Cenarion Serpents, called Zedi.

Anything else you would like to add?

As i said, i got the feeling i'm a bit stuck with Stampertje right now. There are still so many things i can do, but wans't able to do so far. I really like to experience more from this game, as i like playing WoW very much.
I think this gives you a little information about how i am, how i think and what i want to do. And of course i hope you liked what you just read.

Greeting Stampertje.
Golden!
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Call me an 'old romantic' if you like but how can we accept Kireaksitsym and not Stampertje!
Its one thing to kill Romulo & Julianne in The Opera Event - but at least we kill them TOGETHER!

Another small but interesting point, I read this "I became a sergent after a while with the main role Event Arranger".
I sometimes am concerned how much time and effort Liesje puts into arranging our raiding - it must be a huge task. Maybe (its not for me to say) but - just maybe, a helping hand might be useful in time - maybe 8 months time.
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Well.
Excellent application.
You sound like a great person to have. And having an "event organiser" - for things other than raids - is something we really could use.

However, that having been said, currently we do not have a lot of positions for balance druids. So there is a bit of an issue.

The council will have to take this one under advicement.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Dargno

balance druids ftw

5% spellcrit just rocks with casters

healers, mages, elemental shamans all will improve Happy

and if there is no spot for balance there's always the choice of going feral or resto which we currently need a lot if i'm right.

Initiate chatterbox

Well, i'm willing to respec into resto if needed, but i have to gear up Happy
As i said, i have been resto for a while, but when we had enough healers i respec into balance again, because that was more usefull to the guild because of the 5% extra crit ^^
Felidra
EoL-Veteran

Quote:

5% spellcrit just rocks with casters

healers, mages, elemental shamans all will improve :-)

Who cares about those? Do you any idea what 5% spellcrit does for a holy paladin?? :-D

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Dargno

doesnt a holy paladin fit in the class "healers"? >Happy

Hail fellow Moonkin

Just wanted to say how nice it is to see other Moonkins exist...
/hug

"Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made."
Otto von Bismarck
Felidra
EoL-Veteran

Quote:

doesnt a holy paladin fit in the class "healers"?

Well.. we benefit more than other healers :P
Really overlooked that one though wink

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Valdeken

Hey stampyy :D ,

I hope u get through the application,
but I don't see any trouble why u wouldn't ;)
U love to rp and u were really the best one in our previous kararaids :D
Gl with ur application,

Valde
Daiyu Anaya
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Thank you Val, i'm keeping my fingers crossed :D
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran

re: Hey Stampertje!

Hey girl!

Nice to see you apply to EoL!
Ur always great to have around in an instance, ur great fun, and a skilled player!

All the sucking-up aside, I really hope the Council is taking you into serious consideration, but I'm quite sure they will...^^

Hope to see you again soon! ;)
Silaz
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

i was feeling pretty hesitant at first even though the good application but all the positive feedback u are getting here is changing my mind, the council will decide soon.

especially since he wouldnt mind to respec resto or feral if the guild needs to, i think its a great addition to the guild.

Initiate chatterbox

Well, feral is going to be a bit hard, because i don't have any gear for that, but i got a healing gear Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: