Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Jaedra

re: Posting for Ciuli, rogue

Personal Infomation:
Sex: m
Nationality: Romanian

Character Information:
Name: Ciuli
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Keys: al heroic keys and kara

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Show others the meaning of DPS , interupt spelss that can be interupted, ocasionaly stun adds

Previous raid experience? Kara, Gruul ,Maghi , some whit The Eye and SSC

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon.
Yes Whit the following exceptions : Wedsneday i get out from school at 18:40 and i can log at 19:20-30 , but i can be in ront of the instance fully repaired and redy to go and ocasional weekends i will go home from where im leaving atm that i can anoouce at the start of the week + the usual IRL issues that are extremly rare

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
7 if i have the time

Any RP details about your character?
To long to post , my char has a 2-3 pages of rp story

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Soulbound disbanded , stayed 2 weeks in a guild whit some friends waiting for things to chill down

How did you find us?
Friends intermidiates

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Pve progrees , making more friends and having fun Rping

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
Seriosity and correctitude

Who can we contact for a reference?
Archanaar knows , all ex Soulbound members + half of the old players on SSL

Anything else you would like to add?
Sorry for the bad post all i have to add is posted there *smiles*
Kenu
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hi Ciuli, If I remember right, we have had instance runs together (Amune and Myra were also with us), and most of them were far from success.

The discussions between me and you caused the group disband before we even get to the first boss.

I only know you from those runs. and I must say it wasn't a good impression.

I am not blaming you for that... maybe It was also partly my fault.

still I think modesty is a good thing.

Quote:
Show others the meaning of DPS

*shakes head* you haven't seen our dpsers yet

Quote:
To long to post , my char has a 2-3 pages of rp story

we don't expect you to post your entire story here... you could just briefly explain some short stuff about your character. shouldn't be that hard, right?

Quote:
Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving

it's "guilds" not "guild".. so it would be nicer to take your time and answer all the questions correctly and fully.

Quote:
Sorry for the bad post
It's indeed not a satisfying post. not telling much about you... and showing a whole guild or half a server as reference is also not very healty...
-Jaedra

I'm an old friend of Ciuli. He is a rogue that knows his class well, an avid roleplayer and a good person.

But, a person with a temper.

I can see how some people can get into conflicts with Ciuli, on the other hand I havent, and I guess it boils down to circumstances.

/vouch for skill
/agree with some of Kenus concerns.
Arphenion

Sure i want more rogues to yell at when the time comes and im really tired of being the only yellow dot on my ui ;)

Reply for Kenu :
That group was formed by Amune a mutual friend of ours, he invited me becouse he knew i was a good player, same goes to you i gues , but if u also remeber right u where going in instances whit arena spec and i dont agree whit that : feral whitout leader of the pack or something like that ,

All the guilds i was into in 1 year and some days of wow play :
Pirates: first guild for me stayed till i was lvl 18 first rp first taste of wow life guild disbanded due to inactivity
Mandrakes where i have met Arch in the end days of that guild guild merged whit another one i didnt agre whit the merge so i left whit some of my friends 5 months or so ived spent there
Dragon Tears : transition guild whit friends 2 weeks
Guardians of mandrake : the guild that my friends where in (ex-mandrakes members) 1 month proved to be a total mistake
Iron Guard : my guild i was GM for4-5 months , guild disanded due to many slopers--> all hte good guys eventualy left couse of them
Soulbound : Heavy raiding guild 1-2 months guild disbanded
Keepers of Faith : transition guild 2 weeks

Character story (Short):
Full name : Ciuli Blackmoore nicknamed by friends *Cheat*
Born in Khaz Modan , Raised by grandmother from mother side who tried to make a warrior out of me , raised and trained alongside dwarfs , eventualy left home and went adventuring
Becamed a pirate , learned how to fight whit daggers and how to stay in the shadows
Find my uncle :Vereor Aedelas Blackmoore , found out bout my Mandrake roots whit which i discovered all the secrets of azeroth
The black portal opened , decided to go separete ways , cleated an elite sect of warriors Known as the Iron Guard whit which i fully developed my skills , Betrayed by a trusted luitenant went alone to face the greatest perils in outland whit some friends (still working on that story and beyond)
Ciuli

PS : and about the : "Show others the meaning of DPS" i was talking bout the rogue class which has so few benefits conpared to the other classes , so its only good thing is to be the first in dps , it was a figure of speech not a brag
Ciuli

oh and about the Bad post i was talking about my first application that i have posted whitout knowing where to post and havent get to forum , i was talking bout the post that the officers saw (i know arch seen it )
that apilcation wasnt made after the form , and for total explanatipon i whould like to ask Arch to post it for further explanation
Kenu
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

thanks for taking your time and adding informative parts in your posts.

Quote:
if u also remeber right u where going in instances whit arena spec and i dont agree whit that : feral whitout leader of the pack or something like that

t was a hybrid spec 1/29/31 ... I was trying for Arena's... and it's more than enough for tankig or healing a normal 5 men instance,

tanking without mangle or leader of the pack is not problem if you have decent healer and dps who knows their job. you can even do those instances with moonkin tanking. been there done that many times... It's all about people's skill. Not the specs... they are just ways you choose, long-short, easy-hard.

Quote:
u where going in instances whit arena spec

and now I am raiding 25 men content with a arena spec... for your information. druid isn't rogue... rogue isn't priest... and you are not the one to tell people their spec is inappropriate or wrong without knowing "why" they are specced like that ... think about it... maybe they actually know what they are doing, and maybe they know their class better than you think.
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

OMG Arena specced raider, lets kick him! kenu you backstabbing fatdwarfindisquise.

nah. he is right, i can tank whole SL with a decent healer. point proven
and that healer wasnt a full epic raider nor was the dps just people who know their role

Likes forums

nice point Ruzzle

I am, being pvp specced doesn't mean that everyone should spec like how they wish... in raids. I agree with you guys here, PvEers should spec in a way that they will do their job fully in raids.

and no this is not a privilege for only me. but my current spec provides me the best healing I can get as Tree of Life.. I rely on HoTs and all my hots are improved. I skipped imp tranq, imp gotw, imp spirit, imp healing touch, uninterupted spell casting talents. which I don't really need

imp spirit could be useful if my gear was spirit based... but the season 2 arena gear I got from pvp is imo better than t4 and equivalent gear we are getting from instances we are currently farming, and has no spirit that I'd use with the spirit talent. And in a raid everyone does their job well, I never go out of mana. So this spec works fine for me.. in 0/0/61 full resto built there are many talents which have no use for me.

I am lucky being a druid my specs (feral or resto) mostly allow me to both pvp and pve... If I was a warrior tank, you of course wouldn't expect me to go arms or fury.
Ciuli

I totaly agree whit the freedom of one too chose theyr own spec for party , and again agree whit you kenu on the fact that you know ure class better then me , and the fact that you can tank ass moonkin is not my problem , i can do 5men normal instances in 3 men
I was not telling you what to do , i was just triyng too tell you that going as tank whitout mangle or leader of the pack , in my opinion , is like a rogue playing whit no malice . that is --> i can do it whitout it but it sure is better whit it
And i wasnt pinpoinitng that u where wrong , or that i was wrong i was just explaining from where the argue started , every man has his choice as well as i have my choice not to agree whit a tank whitout leader of the pack , botton of the deal is the choices each of us have made , and from my point of wiew neither of us was wrong , we each had our choices as was posted a lil up , and i can assure you that as long as im triyng to be the best at what i do i expect the same from the people around me and thats proly the thing that started the whole argue.
And ruzzle i realy apreciate you taking ure guildies part but rest assure that whitout proper spec for each of the participants of the raid there will not be a progres in PvE , and if it will be, then it will be a wery slow one based on luck
Dargno

It will be hard in 25mans to have hybrid specs indeed though i have to say i really enjoyed being 34/0/27 and even 30/0/31 as elemental shaman so i could mainheal 5mans or main dps 5mans on request... Happy

for 25mans you lack some % of power but in 5mans the true power is to switch your role on need imho :P with kenu its easy to spot he is hybrid without the buff you'd normally get but other specs i cannot even guess, though if the person is skilled i dont care for his spec, at least not in 5mans.

25man is a different story and i wont ever go hybrid there anyway. Other then that i think we should try this rogue in some heroic or kara soon ^^

- Dar

Serious Troll <3

Ciuli, I'm happy to inform you you have been accepted into Echoes of Lordaeron on a two week trial. Please make sure you read the What to do after you got accepted?" post, the Code of Conduct and our Raiding page.

Jump to: