Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaelthas

re: Vaelthas - The survivalist who keeps dying.

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Norwegian

Character Information:
Name: Vaelthas
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Keys: All.

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Easy answer would be Misdirection and damage, and to be honest that's pretty much it.
Of course, there are those rare occasions that my others abilities are needed.

Previous raid experience?

I've raided as a moonkin druid on The Venture Co, we downed Magtheridon before 3 of 4 leaders starting to prioritize RL over WoW collapsed the guild.
Aside from that I've cleared Karazhan and gruul's lair on Vaelthas.
And yea, I've raided as a Resto Shaman up and including Naxx' first boss pre- TBC.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon.
I don't see that as a problem.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?

I can raid any day really, but how many I can't say for sure, 4 days isn't a problem but preferred would be 3 days a week.

Any RP details about your character?
Vaelthas is a master of birds, and dare never go anywhere without his trusty owl, Miniwing often finds his place as a companion on long adventures, or simply when slacking about in Terrokkar Forest.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away (Literally), I was in The High Tinker Guard.
Following it's collapse, Jubjub was formed and I tagged along, was a member there until I left for my old Horde guild that had recently been revived.
I returned here a few months into TBC, and joined Twilight, and I'm there to this date.
I wouldn't say my departure from Twilight could be called leaving, the guild is collapsing, and it's only a matter of time before the message "Twilight does no longer exist" pops up.
I was going to "Stay to the end", but right now I feel I have to take my chances of even getting a chance to join you.

How did you find us?
Knowing/Having teamed with some of your members, the recruitment post, and

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I know that some of your members are great, I also know you want to go somewhere raiding wise, and on top of that you seem to have rules and expectations that I feel comfortable with.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I expect a good atmosphere among the members, a good raiding envoirement pretty much covers it...
I wouldn't expect something I can't contribute myself, so for the above, that applies to me as well.
Raid wise, I have put effort into getting Agility heavy gear, raid buffed I supply physical DPS with 250+ (R)AP, I noticed you don't have a dedicated survival hunter, which really granted me the base of even thinking I had a chance of getting in.

Who can we contact for a reference?

Cael - leader of Twilight, and if you want a Horde perspective, Mortalis/Tana of Eclipse on Venture Co. :P
(Member wise, Mucklehugs, maybe even Kenu feels like chipping in a good word... =) )

Anything else you would like to add?
Don't think so really...
I consider myself a great player, cocky as it may sound, and fizzy is my hoe.
Ow yeah! I love Scrubs! O.o

Hope to hear from you soon, kisses and hugs from the supposedly straight Night Elf.

-V
Vaelthas

PS: I have contacts high up, so phear meh.
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7078/wowscrnshot070206220344ix1.jpg

*Flex*
Kenu
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

been in 5 men heroics with him. very nice, smooth and fun runs they were. He knows what he is doing... nice dps, like perfekt CC... well I was kitty in the runs tho, and yeah I know I was invited just for providing Vaelzor the +5% imbaness aura Happy but I still had fun.

One of the most skilled PvE hunters in server. would be not bad if we have a hunter slot for him ^^
Vaelthas

Well, vaelzor does like his crit... :-)
Arphenion

Can we grab him asap?

Likes forums

I totally agree. Vaelthas is top notch - get him now!
Cahe
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Seems like quite a famous one, and i'd like to have a survival hunter in the guild.
But there's one thing that might be a bit troublesome, the ammount of hunters we have.
We already have a hard time to get every hunter that is active to get into a raid even once a week (from what i've seen that is).
But it's up to the officers.

Serious Troll <3

Vaelthas, I'm happy to inform you you have been accepted into Echoes of Lordaeron on a two week trial. Please make sure you read the What to do after you got accepted?" post, the Code of Conduct and our Raiding page.

Liesje

Jump to: