Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Qiwuni

re: Megro / Mage

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male.
Nationality: Swedish.

Character Information:
Name: Megro
Race: GNOME!
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Keys: Can do TK Heroics and CoT Heroics. >.< Not much interesst in the others really. Not in CoT but it came with a sword I wanted.

What are your primary roles during a raid?
I do dps. Can do abit CC too, of course.

Previous raid experience?
Kara and Gruul.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon.
Look's to be great times in my oppinion.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
I can be on 2, maybe 3, a week.

Any RP details about your character?
Haven't figured any out, if you want. I'll write a book. ^^

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Andraste Cadifors. Didn't like it anymore. Been applying for Gauntlet, but I think Echoes of Lordaeron is the way to go.

How did you find us?
A mate said I should apply for you, then I checked the forum, wich I use to do, and found you.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
You seem to be a great bunch of people and I wanna raid with a great bunch of people who know what they're doing.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I expect you to be friendly, and so will I. If we talk about raids I think we both know what we talk about.

Who can we contact for a reference?
In game. I'll check this forum now and then too.

Anything else you would like to add?
Maybe you wanna check out my armory so I add the link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Megro

And also... I wanna raid! /Smile

Thanks in advance. Hope to see you ingame!

/Megro
Illva
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Umm, have you checked out the sword you get from HH Exalted?
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Andraste Cadifors. Didn't like it anymore. Been applying for Gauntlet, but I think Echoes of Lordaeron is the way to go.

i got the feeling i will find a aplication denied on the gauntlet forum, and that your asskissing.

out of this application it looks like you are not very willing to prepare by getting into heroics or grinding. while looking at your gear you do need that kinda stuff alot.

sorry but i do not say ahh yeah that guy looks good when i only see i want to raid and such but no effort done to achieve it.

Serious Troll <3

Nope, he was actually neither denied nor approved on Gauntlet, he informed them before they made their decision that he wanted to apply here. Gauntlet Application

Though I really agree with their remarks about upgrading your gear. There's a lot you can do before actually going to raid, including finishing up the spellfire set, which you should do no matter what guild you apply to.

Application pending, go get that set complete in the meantime.

We have enough caster dps in my opinion. It's time for some rogues.
Ayeene

Muninn. wrote:
We have enough caster dps in my opinion. It's time for some rogues.

It's time to balance the classes and specs a bit out.

Mages ... check!
Warlocks ... check!
Rogues ... let's see rogues... uhm! Rogues! Apply please tongue out
Dargno

dps is dps to me...

we have allways raided with minimum melee dps which went great. Dont know about the pros and cons for melee vs ranged dps. Anyway we should judge this application in general, not start a discussion about if we need mages or not.

At the homepage is stated what classes we need. If we need many of "YOUR" class then you have a better chance of joining then if your class is not listed.

We can allways do a test heroic to check players out if the application isn't slacking too much Happy

Dargno wrote:
dps is dps to me...

we have allways raided with minimum melee dps which went great. Dont know about the pros and cons for melee vs ranged dps. Anyway we should judge this application in general, not start a discussion about if we need mages or not.

At the homepage is stated what classes we need. If we need many of "YOUR" class then you have a better chance of joining then if your class is not listed.

We can allways do a test heroic to check players out if the application isn't slacking too much Happy

Not quoted for truth...
Rovasti

Imo ranged dps > melee dps for all Kara bosses except Aran. And yes, we have done great so. Don't claim it couldn't be great with dps warriors, melee shamen, rogues or staff-specced discipline priests, too. Dunno either if this works as a truth quote, just my 5 cents.
Ayeene

Well let's take this discussion else where, but I must say this worries me.
Qiwuni

So.. what'll happen? Noticed you had removed the "Need a mage thingy" now. And I couldn't see any Mage that got in.

So, what'll happen? Am I rejected or accepted?
Should be good with an answer.

Thanks in advance.
Kenu
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Quote:
Though I really agree with their remarks about upgrading your gear. There's a lot you can do before actually going to raid, including finishing up the spellfire set, which you should do no matter what guild you apply to.

Application pending, go get that set complete in the meantime.

patience is always good Happy
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Understood .. sorry about our current slowness, we're experiencing an onslaught of applications and we usually have a few background checks on somebody before we say yes or no.

As for the melee DPS vs ranged discussion .. we do want more melee DPS for various reasons.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Qiwuni

Aight. Well... after this I've been very inactive with my mage. I feel like if nobody want me in raids there's only PvP left. And then again I'm not really into it, like I am with PvE. Only thing I do with my mage at the moment is to grind primals and make Spellcloth so I finally can make the Spellfire chest. I want to go heroics but I can't stand waiting hours for a pug who maybe even are able to actually finish it. Only thing I wanna do is to raid, and the only gear improvements I can do is by tailoring(grinding, working on it) and heroics. So... a sad mage without the ability to raid is what's left of me.

/cry
/smile

Megro...
Qiwuni

Only gear improvements without to raid that be. Also I'm grinding rep for Scryers (trinket).
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: