Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lixium12

re: Lixum-70 Raid Spec Surv Hunter

Personal Infomation:
Sex: male
Nationality: english

Character Information:
Name:Lixium
Race:Night-Elf
Class:Hunter
Level: 70
Keys:Every Herioc Key,Kara Attuned.

What are your primary roles during a raid?Keeping a high ammount of DPS as well as keeping Expose Weekness up to give the raid more AP,Also CC when needed

Previous raid experience?All of Kara,All Of Gruul,The Void In the Eye

Can you raid during our raid times?Im avalible From 4 pm to 11 pm Normaly And all Day at weekends so most lickly

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?As much as you like i enjoy to raid so ill be ready when ever and i can commit

Any RP details about your character?Lixium the so called lover of Miriel the druid of Silverwing Outrunners is well know for being an amazing engineer..Also well know for being part of such history like taking down the Prince of Karazhan and SLaying Gruul The dragon slayer.Lixium Has a bad side to him not only does he not enjoy blood elfs he has a power that will take over his body that his freinds calls 'Shadow'.....

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:

The Exiles:Unfair Towards me
Silverwing Outrunner:Wanted to be with a freinds that was Banned From the guild
Celestial Wrath:The third in comand Though he was the best and comanded people what to do

How did you find us?Im freinds with a hunter called stoutarm in your guild also i have heard good things about you both in game and on the forums.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?

To Advance in both RP and PvE with a active freindly guild.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I expect in a guild somthing i expect in everyone ..Respect.Hopfully i can give a nice freindly member to the guild and well as bringing

Who can we contact for a reference?
Miriel

Anything else you would like to add?
Im speced survival atm with over 700 agi unbuffed in about 2 weeks that will 800.

Hope you enjoyed reading.
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: hmm ..

A survival hunter .. Been wondering about that spec. Looks like fine gear too.

Interesting you mention Stoutarm, why not put him in as a reference?

Looks like a decent application. I am wondering what this business with the Exiles was about though.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

was thinking the same as felidra really, but looks like a good application.

and besides, a friend of stout is a friend of me tongue out

Thanks for the replies as to the stoutarm question i thought it was only guild masters but if it can be anyone id like to add some people:Furium,Stoutarm,Setha,Ominous.

And the Exiles Question the reson was the first ever kara run i had i was out dpsed by the feral tank(also guild master)..i knew that was bad so i insisted me and him did a heroic.Not only did i out dps the mage i also toped the damage meters over a epic rogue,mage and balance druid.After i proved my self over 5 times he still told me i was unaloud to go raids but let lower dps go over me claiming they were better.
Vaelthas

Quote:
Im speced survival atm with over 700 agi unbuffed in about 2 weeks that will 800.

Correction, you are at 681, and looking at your gear you don't seem to have a good grasp of how to gear up a good Surv hunter.
Reaching 800 at a Kara/heroic level takes alot of work, you can't slack about in PvP and think "It'll do".

(V popping in for a last time simply to finish off business.)
lixium12

My amory needs a update so belive me its 700+ and the reson its pvp gear is becuase its a well know fact that agi is hard to find on alot of gear so surv hunters resort to pvp gear/rogue gear.

I thought id post mt current stats as well

Base Stats

Strength:61
Agility:701
Stamina:482
Intellect:201
Spirt:83
Armor:5938

Ranged

Wepon Skill:350
Damage:643-781
Speed:2.61
Power:1773
Hit Rating:94
Crit Chance:28.60%

Just a note ive repseced marks now for a small change but will spec surv when rading

I krijg er geen kippenvel val. Wat mij betreft de prullenbak in.

Oh sorry! I said, nice application, but what makes you suitable for raiding besides showing off with your agility. What does it take?
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Muninn, could you please tone it down just a little bit? You know we value member's opinions of people but it would be really nice if you could refrain yourselves from making smartass comments ..

Don't forget this application forum is likely to be the main way people communicate with us initially. Do you really want to leave people with the impression EoL consists of a bunch of insensitive pricks, or would you rather leave a good impression of people who seem really good and nice to talk to but alas, they just weren't cutting it and/or there was no room?

Snide remarks like those can only antagonize people and is that really the impression we want Echoes of Lordaeron to leave?

And really .. just because someone is english, does not mean he won't have ways to find out what you're writing in dutch ..

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
lixium12

Muninn. wrote:
I krijg er geen kippenvel val. Wat mij betreft de prullenbak in.

Oh sorry! I said, nice application, but what makes you suitable for raiding besides showing off with your agility. What does it take?

A Suvival hunters main stat is agility .Agility=AP,CRIT,DODGE And ARMOR.

With the right shot roataion i can maintain Expose weekness as well as a good amount of damage.

Im not 'showing off'My agility im merly showing the ammount i have

thankyou

Oke that was maybe a bit harsh from my side, I had no reason for joking around like that. Server went offline and was bored to death. :D

I am aware of the sexyness agilty profides you with, I'd say good job on getting it that high.
lixium12

Im sorry but me and some freinds are going to try run a guild sorry about this and thanks for your time.

this post is closed

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: