Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgotth

re: Morgotth Holy Paladin

Personal Infomation:
Sex: m
Nationality: Romanian

Character Information:
Name: Morgotth
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Keys: all/kara (exept lower city)

What are your primary roles during a raid? Healing and buffing.Happy

Previous raid experience? Kara, Gruul, Maggy

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon. Yes, i`ll be present 90% of raids Happy , i might be gone during some weekends

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? i hope all of them, yes

Any RP details about your character? My name is Morgotth Lightweilder, was born in Westfall, my family was killed by the Defias Brotherhood, so i conducted a vendetta upon their leader and slayed him.The next months i forgot my purpose on Azeroth so I wondered around getting drunk and participating in bar fights.One night in Booty bay i was out of gold so i mugged a guy and broke his neck, just to find out he was a father and i had commited the same thing the Defias' commited on my family, so filled with guilt i went to Stormwind , at the Cathedral of Light to cleanse my soul. There i met the Archbishop.He was a kind and understanding man,so he put me threw a series of quests, slaying undeads, gathering special items, defeating Lords Of the Scourge, and at the end of all my quests he proclaimed me Paladin and game me my Charger and the mission to bring the light in Outland, since the gates had just opened.I made preparations and in 1 week i was in Honor Hold where my battle against the foul Burning Legion began.I took place in numerous battles and encounters only to realise their numbers are unending so i looked for shelter within Shattrah and started helping the Scryers in defeating Kael'thas.This mission is hard so i am required to look for companions willing to sacrifice their lives for the same purpose.Then i heard of the Echoes of Lordaeron...

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: Iron Guard (disbanded), Soulbound (disbanded), Keepers of Faith (disbanded), Vendetta (they were very very rude, behaved like children and were doing favors to some players and totally neglecting others, i won't go into detail)

How did you find us? You made quite a name for yourselves.Happy

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Because i heard it is a serious guild with fair and devotated players, hardcore RP and Raiding, and i wanna be part of that :D

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? Fairness, friendly behavior:) and i will be a loyal , devoted member.

Who can we contact for a reference? Ciuli, Rogerino, Biancastella

Anything else you would like to add? I am prepared!muhaha Happy) and hope to see you soon!

================================================
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

What can I say .. looks like a fine application to me.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Felidra
EoL-Veteran

I've been looking at your spec, and was wondering .. 49/12/0 at armory.
50/11/0 would be the 'traditional' holy spec.

The difference seems to be attributable to you having Holy Power 4/5 and 1 point in Guardian's Favor.. is that an error or something?

Secondly, you seem to be quite behind on your professions: Blacksmithing 86/150 and Mining 114/150 isn't really what one would call 'advanced'. You recently retrained or something?

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Morgotth

didn't see that (the talents mistake) , i just respeced :)thanks. and about the proffesions i never cared much about them, i focused more in leveling and gathering gear, i'll probly level them in the future....
Felidra
EoL-Veteran

Note, this application is still pending.

We still may have a spot for a holy paladin, we're just _really_ slow on processing applications at the moment.

That having been said, you seem to be a fairly good player with the right attitude to me. Decent gear too.

If you wish to increase your chances for acceptance, please contact us in-game to arrange a heroic instance run with eol members (members of at least Chosen rank preferred) so we can evaluate you.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Ciuli

Meh his a realy good irl friend of mine , great guy and he knows what his doing
Eldare

Morgotth I will be on almost all day on frieday planing to do heroic all day.
Could see if i could fit you in.
surtain places 2 healers ar nice but wirh arkio healing overkill anyways... call me 2moro if your on if not perhaps i could fit you in on prince on saterday.
not shore yet let me know what your options ar.

I will contact you ingame and if you read this plz send me a tell.

Eldare

Felidra
EoL-Veteran

Quote:

Meh his a realy good irl friend of mine , great guy and he knows what his doing

Noted .. it's posts like this that I want to see to convince us one way or another.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Morgotth, we are happy to inform you you have been accepted to the guild for a two week trial. Please make sure you read the Code of Conduct and the page on raiding.

Jump to: