Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diarra

re: Diarra/Hunter Arcania/Mage

Personal Infomation:
Sex: male
Nationality: Denmark

Character Information:
Name: Diarra / Arcania
Race: Night Elf / Human
Class: Hunter / Mage
Level: 70 / 70
Keys: All heroic and Kara / only Kara atm.

What are your primary roles during a raid? Hard DPS and CC

Previous raid experience? Kara and Gruul

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon. yes!

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? well as many as i can get in to and yes i will be able to say 2-3 dayes before

Any RP details about your character? Diarra is a proud Dragonrider who has devotet her life to get back on the Hords that killed her famely she now only have her twin sister left, she Works for Cenerion Expedition!

Arcania a lorst girl with grate power in her soul seeking the world for the Arcane power of the world allways wanting more power...

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: i have been in some guilds: Forged Moon left becurse they had problems in the leadership wich lead to disbanding of the guild: Guildleader in The Forgotten Ones where i tryed to make a +60 guild but was to hard to gather people enouhg so i Disbandet it: from there i went to Andraste Cadifors where i got alot of Raid exp Dowened Gruul 2 times i was there the first time they got him Happy then i left them to help some Real life friends in Order of the Pheonix i helped them get readyfor Kara and did alot of work for them with my good Friend Vato/Paladin but they did not value the time that we put in to help them and the guildmarster tok all the glory wich made me pised.... then i joined Holger Danske where i am now to help some Famely members that play the game aswell... they now do Kara and dont need my help anymore so now i just want to Raid the world with my good Friends Vato and Eldare....

How did you find us? Eldare and Vato!!! Happy

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? your one of the best Raid guilds on the server and Eldare and Vato tells me that your all nice people that play with the Heart and have respect for other players

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? i expect to get into alot of raids and i will do my best to make it happen Happy

Who can we contact for a reference? Eldare and Vato or Gensil from Divine the old guildleader of Andraste Cadifors

Anything else you would like to add? i am a fun person to play with and a likeble fellow.... love Diarra/Arcania
Eldare

Diarra i lvled with from lvl 20.
He has always been a divoted pasonit player who i really hade great fun with on vent.

When i left the game and came back the first one to greet me was him and he gave me a very warm welkome
I almost stoped strait away again because my account was hacked and i hade lost all i hade.
But he helped me treu and gave me a lot of things that helped me up int he lvls again.

He is a great player and he is the last one of my friends who i really want int he guild.

His appilcation is good and he desrufs a good chance.

I cant wait to see him in action with us again.

Eldare

Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Great references there, Diarra!
Sounds to me like you're a great person to have.

By the way, is it just me or are you a tiny bit dyslectic? You seem to make the same type of mistakes our good friend Eldare is making all the time wink

My main worry at the moment is that we have quite a few mages / hunters at the moment and may not have space for more. Your mage doesn't have very good gear yet it seems (though .. at least you have hit rating..)
The hunter looks fine though.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
H2B OP

I need to put in a word for my old mate Diarra, met Arcania ones but it feels that she stole Diarra from me so actually i hate her. wink

He is an loyal and actif player wich u can have allot of fun with ,and he will add some skill to the guild on Diarra, Arcania still gets beaten by Vato so i wont mention her here. envy

I think Diarra is EoL material for sure, looking forward to raid with him again.

GL M8
Eldare

Like to add arcina is around 890 fire damage atm so that is not bade.

Diarra you need to think who you rmainw ill be in the guild we have 1 alt int he guild but we point fore 1 to be focues on.

So thinka bout that and replay

Cya m8

Eldare.

Ayeene

Maybe I am too lazy to read properly but who is your main? envy
Eldare

Diarra is on trail topic closed

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: