Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taikina

re: Taikina - Mage

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Finnish

Character Information:
Name: Taikina
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Keys: - scarlet key, gnomeregan key.. :D, 0 heroics at the moment, but there will be many.

What are your primary roles during a raid?

-Waterboy and Dps

Previous raid experience?

- I have been raiding with EoL with Rovasti and Kössi, done Karazan, Gruul and Void Reaver.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon.

-I suppose so. Mondays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays are perfect for me.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?

- from 1 raid to 5 raids a week.

Any RP details about your character?

- Nothing special.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:

- Cenarion Serpents , They didn't survive in Karazan or in Gruul , and they didn't make instances that I was supposed to do.

How did you find us?

- I knew you through Rovastis adventures with you.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?

- For having good time, expirience and to get help whenever I need it!

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?

-I expect to gear up with you and to raise my skills with your aid. I will contribute by being in raids and helping in instances, group quests and in farming ( Primals ;-) ) .

Who can we contact for a reference?

- Rovasti and Istarion, my Paladin friend from the begin of my adventures.

Anything else you would like to add?

-Actually yes. I thought it would be great if I could join. With me and Rova together in raids, 2 comps in same room so it will be easy to tell for example if other of us is having net problems etc.
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Well ..

As I alluded to in another post, we seem to be getting quite a few applications from mages.

So, we're going to have to be quite selective in who is allowed into EoL and I'm a tad worried about your current armory profile. I don't see any hit rating on your gear for instance and the amount of (fire) spell damage isn't very special (yet). Nor do you have enough rep yet to have any heroic keys...
At least you have the spellfire set, which is very nice to have and will last you for a while I reckon.

You playing in the same room as Rova is nice, true. Rovasti will probably have an opinion on your skills and attitude and we won't be shy to ask him about it.

On the whole I'm not quite convinced yet either way, we'll have to take it under consideration.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Ayeene

Someday will come and you have to choise between progress and a big furry care guild where everyone is friends and we can play happy casual.
Classbalance is very important and looking into our situation we should be very careful with the 'last' spots.
Rovasti

I think 3 people who didn't like happy casual just left ...
Felidra
EoL-Veteran

I think we left the 'happy casual' stage behind a while ago.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Taikina

re: to be continued..

Well, I united my strenght with Rovas alt and now I got a way better gear, spellhit rate is 48 and there came a bit extra damage. The only problem for me seems is the lacking of heroic keys and kara key. I have been watching LFM for a month, 3 times in Durnholde , no succes :S .
I will get keys to Coilfang after 700 rep, Honor Hold in 3k rep , Lower city in 2,5 and Shattratt in 4 k , so getting them isn't even a 2 weeks job....

Felidra
EoL-Veteran

Quote:

I have been watching LFM for a month, 3 times in Durnholde , no succes :S .

Well, you should spam it yourself a bit .. and you could contact Petalwings. He's a friend of mine, almost level 68 (minimum level for durnholde) and he'll probably need that instance as well ..

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Dargno

And i should focus on sha'tar rep for that head enchant really helps. Getting exalted with aldor/scryer will give another gearboost Happy

some people tend to forget permanent buffs (gems/enchants/kits etc) can do some nice effort in empowering their gear ^^

Serious Troll <3

I'm sorry to inform you your application has been denied. We're not recruiting mages at the moment. Exceptions can be made for (almost) full epic mages with a good application and references, but unfortunately you're not even close to full epic.

Jump to: