Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aiki

re: Holy priest looking for a nice home

Well i would like to take this chance to apply for a spot in what i heard a cozy and friendly guild, Chillchaos who allready is a member kept reminding me to apply when i had the time, so here i am

kk down here the mandatory form "filled"

Personal Infomation:
Sex:male
Nationality: Netherlands Antilles, living in the Netherlands

Character Information:
Name: Aiki
Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest > Holy <
Level:70
Keys: all heroics instances keys , kara, Shatteredhalls and Arcatraz keys

What are your primary roles during a raid? Healing till you silence me...

Previous raid experience?yea ZG in the past, Kara recently

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon. Well this one depends what time i have to work.. so it varies

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? depends on how my work roster looks like, and it varies every week.

Any RP details about your character?
well ofc i was born and bred in my home town Darnassus, My parents were killed during a horde raid.. so growing up was hard, was taking in by the temple in darnasus and who also thought me the holy ways of healing.

other then that i got a sister "Suiko" who's a level 70 hunter and good Marksman and trapper for that matter. we got seperated when the hordes raided Darnasus long time ago.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Andraste Cadifors - reason i left, due many of the old members left to join a hardcore raiding guild named "Divine" , guild became so cold and after merging with another guild who i dont recall the name anymore, it wasnt like it used to be.. so i left.

How did you find us? well an old member of Andraste "Chillchaos" is member of Echoes, and asked me if i would like to join a nice and serious guild, reason of applying ;p

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?first place cause i really want to have some good time playing this game, and this will happen if you got some good friends to share the experience with. also normal instances are getting to easy for me now, i almost do only heroics to get an edge nowadays

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? respect is the only thing i expect of Echoes, for that is the first thing i can contribute, ofc things like helping guildmembers out is no problem if i got time and means to do it.

Who can we contact for a reference? ofcourse my ugly gnome friend Chillchaos

Anything else you would like to add? well hope to hear soon of you guys and hopefully to get a invite tongue out
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Good shizzle!

Aiki!!!!
Finally m8, good to see you apply! wink

I really gotta stand up for my man Aiki here...
I've played with him for over a year, over several chars...
And I gotta give him, no matter what class he plays, he's overall very skilled and serious player.

But most of all, he's just a very funny guy to have 'round! wink

And feel free to check out his armory, I think it shows quite some dedication, since he hasn't raided too much with this priest.

As you can see, I would really like this priest taken into serious consideration, I think he would be right at it's place in EoL! tongue out

Glowing references are always good to have :-)

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Ayeene

Looks fine. envy
I see you don't have Spirit of Redemtion, 5% Spirit is really great for one talent point though. Anyway good luck.
Dargno

Quote:
i got a sister "Suiko" who's a level 70 hunter

in RP you dont have levels.

Other then that i think this priest is worth a trial Happy

Chatterbox

Actually Dargno, there is a quest line where they mention levels (as in charaterish) And that you should come by when you've reached that one (this was a letter you recive from a druid trainer when you reached somewhere between 12 and 16.)

EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Lol, ur right, did that quest with my alt too...!
Although upon reading that quest, I must admit to ROFL... tongue out

Aiki, I'm happy to inform you you have been accepted into Echoes of Lordaeron on a two week trial. Please make sure you read the What to do after you got accepted?" post, the Code of Conduct and our Raiding page.

Liesje

Jump to: