Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Liesje, Warlock 70.

Name: Liesje
Race/Class: Gnome Warlock
Level: 70

Previous guilds on this sever? Legacy of War, Survivours of Azshara, Survivors of Azshara.

How did you find us?
I know you guys in game.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I love you!!! :D
And SoA was getting to big, no good leadership. I think you can offer what SoA was lacking and more!

What do you expect of us? friendly atmosphere, helping eachother out (which works both ways ofcourse, you can't expect help if you never help others), nice (RP) events, guild instances and raids.

Any RP details about your character? well, I lost my memory in a war (which war is flexible, I'm not that clear on it myself) got hit on the head and woke up while we where retreating. No one knew who I was, so probably I was passing through and got caught up in the war. It has taken me several years to find some inner peace again and accept the fact that I will never know if I still have family or friends somewhere out there.

What dungeons are you attuned with? Onyxia. I have the Key to Scholomance, Arcatraz, Shadow Laboratory. I'm almost attuned with Kharazan, I only need a Black Morass run for that.

Anything else you would like to add? I think that's about it.
-Jaedra

re: Liesje, Warlock 70.

Application succesful. A good one at that. I know you since before and you are a solid player.

An officer will approach you in-game for an invite. As well, you will now be given acces to the rest of the forum.
Welcome aboard, Lisje!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: