Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vineypoo

re: Ulduar!

Fancy-schmansy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rid4pS131M&feature=related

<3

Chatterbox

Ah the first part(before the BE came on) SO reminded me when I was raiding in vanilla wow on my troll hunter. I so miss her. Most hardcore RP charakter I ever had. We even RPed in raids sometimes, atleast in the beginings.

I never forget the first kill on the spider boss in ZG, and how we wiped over and over on the raptor guy. When we got the fire guy to 1% and the only one left was a holy priest and the whole raids screamed on TS for the poor holy priest to kill it. It was just hilarius. Trying to whisper the RL wich name I never learned to spell tongue out

My first epic ever, hunter T1 bracers from trash in MC, I even remeber wich trashpull it came from. Back when epics was epics, noone had a threatmeter and FD/drink was considered clever use of game mechanics. Full red epic gear costed 10g to repair(1g pr wipe), so we farmed old raids more to get repair money than more epics. Oh how proud I was when I showed up outside ZG on my new epic mount. A rare sight back then, I only knew one other guy that had it.

Good old times when the world was still new and you learned something new everyday. I cleared BWL, before I learned where Scholo was. Oh and when we went to get the legendary for our MT, that was just epic. Those HUGE impressive bosses, big taurens blocking my view and no paladins with blessings.

Sometimes nostalgia is great, but I know those times are gone. So just ignore my rant here, sometimes you just need to drown yourself in the memories. I had a great time raiding in both CC and here, but nothing beats the experience of raiding in vanilla wow, when Ragnaros an Onyxia was though bosses and not even the most hardcore guilds on the server had killed more than a few bosses in BWL. Those people was almost like gods.
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

The maker of BigBlueDress <3 best PvPmovie ever
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum