Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Maddogg

Greetings,
Name: Maddogg
Race/Class: Human/Mage(frost)
Level: 70

Previous guilds: Survivors of Azshara

I asked x-members of SoA and they told me this site.

I played with most of you, you are nice guys, good plaeyrs, i want to join in guild with some familiar ppl, that always was nice with me. And not at last place i need a raiding guild.

I dont expect anythink, i am active player who LF active guild.

I have all keys for heroic dungeons, exept for CoT, i am on last quest for Karazhan attunement.

I am working to better my english.; Shadoweave tailor(370)/enchanter(280), after a week i'll have full shadoweave set.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Looks nice Maddogg. And it's good to know you're limitations (like English skill) and work on it.
Of course I've know you for some while and I know you're a good, decent player, but I'm missing some RP information and RP will be an important part of EoL. So maybe you can tell me a bit more about you're character?

After thousаnds and thousаnds fights and years of suffering a small blond mage was born. She come in to word of wars, dead and become toughen, ready for protecting and help ppl in whole Eastern kingdoms. The name of that friendly mage is Maddogg.
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Maddogg, you've shown yourself to be a true and worthy ally today in Durnholde. Welcome to the guild.

tnx
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: