Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Moofster

re: Essex

Essex research:

"The richest county in the United Kingdom"

"Unfortunately tainted by areas such as Romford and Southend, where the amount of chavs, scallies and other such fake Burberry wearing scum are contained and looked down upon"

"Worst reputation in England for slags. They are ment to be the easiest. Essex Girls, a civilisation all of their own, surviving mainly on the water content of alcopops and ingesting mainly proteins."

Waluin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I don't get it.

Then again, to quote Borgrimm in a swedish way: "How should I know? I'm swedish."

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

We should probably sticky this and make it part of our guild info, seeing as a good deal of our current raiders are from that part of the south envy

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Obviously, it depends on where you go and who you hang out with ;p Just because you live in Afghanistan doesn't mean you're a member of the Taliban. *grins*

Though yeah, I like my Alcypops! ... And yeah! I used to be a chav :D Before I decided that spending 8 hours in doors on my computer out of the sun was a better alternative.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Pyschotaz
EoL-Veteran

Merke wrote:

Though yeah, I like my Alcypops! ... And yeah! I used to be a chav :D

I've lost all respect for you...probably more to do with alcopops than being a chav.
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Pyschotaz wrote:

I've lost all respect for you...probably more to do with alcopops than being a chav.

Did I tell you about me and Meths trip to the Pub a month or so back? 14 pints of Fosters in about 2 hours... I thought I was going to die... And I did inside a little ;p The smell of a pub makes me want to be sick.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

I had to wikipedia the word alcopop. Over here they're generally called breezers, even if they're not really breezers. Your chavs look a lot like our Sjonnie & Anita.

It's "Snellen Eddy" in Belgium XD

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Moofster

I was about to look up that one as well, and chav. Lulz so that is what it means…

So…EoL has a large amount of….breezersletjes and sjonnies?

Lmaooooooooo
Pyschotaz
EoL-Veteran

No, coming from essex, doesn't mean your a chav and drink alcopops. Think last time i drank one was in a drinking competition where we strawpedoed (another one to look up, may be spelt differently as i've only ever said the word) it.
Avansas
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Generally if you have hair longer than an inch or two in Essex you get shouted at in the street by chavs driving in their lovely cars.

Forum Pet

Guyyysss its not that bad and I live in shitty old chelmsford.
Although I do admit...Southend on a friday night you will find some interesting creatures in their strange cars. Well...the last time I got dragged there.

But in the end, ESSEX FTW. No essex girls jokes, it's not our fault we can't spell our own names

Edit: Alcopops are evil, taste like sweets, so you drink loads then literally you fall over...well in my case

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Vieane wrote:

Edit: Alcopops are evil, taste like sweets, so you drink loads then literally you fall over...well in my case

qft

Avansas
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Saaaaaaarfend.

Sorry.

Forum Pet

Vieane wrote:
Guyyysss its not that bad and I live in shitty old chelmsford.
Although I do admit...Southend on a friday night you will find some interesting creatures in their strange cars. Well...the last time I got dragged there.

But in the end, ESSEX FTW. No essex girls jokes, it's not our fault we can't spell our own names

Ras

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum