Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sullin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Sullin, 70 Warlock

Name: Sullin
Race/Class: Human, Destruction Warlock
Level: 70

Previous guilds on this sever? Survivors of Azshara

How did you find us? All my guildies left to join EoL

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Had a good time with everyone at SoA.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? Just a fun experience, with nice instance runs etc. Ofcourse I will help ppl if they ask for it too.

Any RP details about your character? Used to live with Ellah (his wife) in a village that got attacked by the horde. Ofcourse the lady gets it (with almost entire village), and he's sworn vengeance since (which is kill all horde). Has been corrupted by evil quite a bit in this everlasting quest, and has his own sense of humor.

What dungeons are you attuned with? Onyxia, and a bunch of keys for other instances. Started Kara chain, but PUGs arent nice.

Anything else you would like to add? Nothing really...
Baelgrim

re: application

Hey there Sullin

I see that you want to join EoL because you want to be with your SoA friends and i can understand that but have you understood the idea behind this guild and what our guild goals are?

This guild will be very different from SoA, more organized and tight if you will.

Joining us just because your buddies is in the guild can be a let down for you if you dont wish to follow the guild rules set up and are willing to spend time rp:ing and putting your own farming/exploring aside to be available for raids and when the guild needs you.

Do think this through and post a reply as soon as you can. If you feel that you will contribute to this guild and are willing to change your habits of being in a guild, (different from SoA), you are welcome to us. =)

Cheers
/Baelgrim
Sullin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Sullin, 70 Warlock

Hey,

ofcourse i understand that the guild will be different from SoA.

However, I do hope that EoL is not a die hard raiding guild, and is more geared to the casual players as well. If it is die hard raiding with forced presense, I dont want to become a member, since being forced to be at xx raids a week is just not for me. I can ofcourse make a few events, but not everything...

When I am online (which is pretty often) I am willing to help with events, participate with RP etc. When I'm not, I will let people know that I can't make the event.

Besides, when I was in SoA, I think I contributed to the guild in quite a few way (attended RP events, helping guildies out with DM runs, epic mount quests, etc). So in a sense it is the same as EoL.
I've never been a die hard rep/money farmer, so I wont suddenly change when I'm allowed into EoL.

So I'm still willing to join, even though I understand it's not the same as SoA.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: