Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kisadelus
Initiate chatterbox

re: Application - Kisadelus, 70 Warrior.

Greetings fellow warriors, we stand united against the might of the scourage and the burning legion - I have arrived from distant lands to aid in battle, We shall not fall to ancient evil. Kisadelus of the fallen Tempest Keep is at your command!

Annnnnnnnd non-RP. :P
Hey, my name is Kisadelus, level 70 Arms/Prot Warrior (41/5/15), I serve as DPS and off-tank.

Previous guilds on this sever, and reasons for leaving? Liberi Fatali - Nice people, but not very helpful unless you're the right spec (Who says Non-full Prot specced warriors can't Tank Normal 5-man instances? You've gotta be kidding me...), also, some people were very rude (special cases, but still enough)

How did you find us? A little bird called Teshnor. ^_^ Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I want a nice solid Guild, where I can help and be of help, also, people to talk to and events more exciting than to go and do BRD at level 70 to get tier 0.5. ;P Also some RP events can be nice.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? What do I expect of you? I expect of you to expect of me to contribute. I do like nice gear, but I like to help and participate. I also like to receive help when needed.

Any RP details about your character? Well, Kisadelus of Fallen Tempest Keep is a lone soul, with his family killed in the crash of the Exodar. He strives to avenge his own family and his fallen comrades by personally de-capitate Kael'thas Sunstrider. A mighty Warrior, crafter of Blades, and defender of Truth - Embraced by the Naaru, only one Kisadelus considers a Master is Ad'al of Shat'rath. Due to internal conflicts in Shat'rath Politics, He is allied with the Scryers - The once followers of Kae'lthas will allow him to achieve victory on with sword Nemesis.

What dungeons are you attuned with? Well, I'm still on Karazhan attunement - No one would help me in Liberi Fatali to do Shadow Labyrinth, so I had to get the Fragment with a PUG. Also completing attunement (Key more like it) with Arctraz atm. Not Revered with anyone right now as well so I can't do Heroics just yet, but working on that.

Anything else you would like to add? Good luck to both you and I. ;P
-Jaedra

re: Application - Kisadelus, 70 Warrior.

Best application so far. :D

I think you will meld well with our visions and goals. Application sucessful! Welcome, Kisadelus.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: