Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowbolt 919

re: Shadowbolt - 70 - hunter - Re does his application ...

Personal Information:
Sex: Male.
Nationality: Rule Britannia! ( English :twisted: )

Character Information:
Name: Shadowbolt ( Shadow for short )
Race: Night Elf.
Class: Hunter.
Level: 70.
Keys: Shadow Labyrinth, well all of the keys to get into the ACTUAL instance, apart from Shattered Halls ( on final stage of quest ), Heroic Coilfang, Heroic Hellfire Citadel.

My primary roles during a raid are DPS, trapping, kiting if necessary, 5/5 imp Hunter's Mark, trueshot Aura.

The RP details about my character ... near the time of the Burning Crusade he was caught by a gang of Blood Elves near Eastern Plaguelands, Shadow fought back and killed them all but during his escape he tripped and landed on one of the corpses and absorbed some of the blood, he is now half blood elf half night elf. Just cos my name sucks, doesn't mean I don't RP ;)

Previous guilds o nthis server are Forged Moon (disbandoned), Janissaries Elite ( left due to the guild leader and many others left ), Echoes ( disbandoned) No Need For Greed (disbandoned ).

I found you because when I wonder around I caught your name and had never seen you before, and one of my friends ( Skylar ) used to be in it.

I want to join because a mix of RP and PvE is great fun, most guilds which say they are RP and PvE usually just become hardcore PvE, but i've met seen some of you RPing. ;)

I expect a few RP events and raids, Congrats when you gain a new item and stuff when you link it in guild chat, mainly just polite people who say Hi and Bye and stuff ;)
I can contribute by crafting things in Blacksmithing, If anyone asks for help with a quest and i'm online, I'll join up to help, and ill explain quests or where things are to people when they ask ;)

You can contact Huntentine, Skylar, Barikol, Samaquest, Carlie, Nelana, Haegemonia and Himendria, and Xeroed for RP and PvE.

I'd like to add that although when i named this character i didn't know anything about spells and things so named him this, I just hope no one asks me why my name is like this on a RP server.
Kisadelus
Initiate chatterbox

re: Shadowbolt - 70 - hunter - Re does his application ...

I'm only an apprentice of course, but I can vouch for him, been very nice and polite in the sole Arcatraz run we've been to.

Jump to: