Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Natsumii

re: Natsumi - Fury warrior/part-time tank [Denied]

REAL LIFE

Sex: male
Nationality: Swedish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Natsumi
Race: Draenei
Class: Warrior
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 26 days 7 hours
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Natsumi&group=1
Set of glyphs used: It's in the above link
Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes
Professions and their level: Mining/Blacksmithing maxed. I also have a few epic BoE recipies from Ulduar

What are your primary roles during a raid? Damage and interrupts

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? I've been raiding for a long time now, starting in TBC where I've done everything. In WotLK I've done everything up to General on 25 man but would love to see more.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. I can attend on those times on the days I'm free

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 3 and yes

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? *thinks* I have done Sarth with 2 drakes up some of the more difficult heroic achievements, including Volunteer Work, Make it Count, Chaos Theory and Consumption Junction and some of the hard modes in Ulduar. It shows I'm not only pew pew, that I understand tactics and can follow them while doing few mistakes.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Dual Core 2.5 Ghz, HD4800 - around 30 fps in dalaran and no lag/DC in instances

Do you ever have latency problems? No

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? I can install any software/addons hun ;). Im already using all except the luck points addon

Are you using any other addons? Yes but they aren't relevant here. Things like recount, bartender and questhelper

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? As an old roleplayer I support and understand all of these rules.

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Well, I don't RP her much but she's fierce in battle and calm outside of it. She's very ambitous and vain for a warrior. "Damn there goes my nail...you'll pay for this stupid iron-dwarf!" *snarl*

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? I've played for about 3 years ago now

What areas do you think you could improve in and why?
Mainly people relations, as some people who have crossed my path has gotten a totally wrong image of me but I'm a nice guy so there must be something I'm doing wrong. It won't be a problem now though since I've already come a long way.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE - RP - PVP. I just love raiding but I can also do a little casual RP if the situation is interesting.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) About 5 hours a day

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
I leveled up in the Exiles as a social member and when they stopped raiding I was offered a spot on Exceptional with Snuttiz as GM, who has been in EoL before. It was a nice guild and things worked out really well there but because they are going to transfer it was time for me to move on.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Cute if it's a female and if it's a male I see them as a bit on the nasty side.

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Really? Oh my god, you could have told me this before! Erm...okay I'm aware ;)

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? As you know this realm is not very high ranked and lack some really good raid guilds but I see EoL as the best guild on the realm raidwise and it would be an honour to be a part of that. In fact there are not so many other guilds I would consider applying to.

Why do you think we should choose you?
I'm experienced, I know every little side of my class and I do good dps for my gear. It's not optimal right now but it's fine to raid Ulduar with and I'm currently working on upgrading the Chest with emblems and some boots I can craft myself. You do need a dps warrior and I would give you 5% melee crit from rampage. As a person I'm a nice and sympathetic guy. I'm very tolerant and fast to forgive and I have a sense of humour which I think is very important in EoL.

Who can we contact for reference*? Snuttiz or Ängla if they're still on the realm

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? I know Dreamdust and Skyloom and maybe more. On a side note, the people who knows me from before, if you have complaints, please keep it constructive.
Daiyu Anaya
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Quote:
Mainly people relations, as some people who have crossed my path has gotten a totally wrong image of me but I'm a nice guy so there must be something I'm doing wrong. It won't be a problem now though since I've already come a long way.

Yeah... really nice guy... I remember what you called Kire when you where asked to leave SF on a different char and i remember what you said to me after i removed you from a raid in VOA 25 man pug about a month ago when i was playing on an alt. Those weren't words of love > <

Well, it's hard to love people who kicks you because of a character you once played and for being sarcastic in raid chat but I know you've had it hard recently Stampertje so I can understand your reaction now. All people have their good and bad days.
Natsumii

sounds like I'm trying to justify my actions here but it was bad and I know better to be honest, so it won't happen again.
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

[quote="Natsumii"]
Quote:
I leveled up in the Exiles as a social member and when they stopped raiding I was offered a spot on Exceptional with Snuttiz as GM, who has been in EoL before. It was a nice guild and things worked out really well there but because they are going to transfer it was time for me to move on.

Don't open on a outright lie, actually you were /gkicked from Exceptional due to applying for Conscience without letting any officer know about it. Also you made that application before they actually announced that they where going to be transferring off of Scarshield - so nice loyalty points their.

http://conscience.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1860&sid=41ad955c5eadc8f9f49e15c6ce40aa0a theirs the link for those who want to check what im saying about his app to Conscience.

Also the day you got kicked I can still remember you moaning in /gchat incessantly (for at least 45 mins to an hour) about not getting taken to a 10 man Ulduar raid, a point you wouldn't stop going on about to the annoyance of several people who had to listen to you QQ.

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

[quote="Jaenus"]
Natsumii wrote:
Quote:

Don't open on a outright lie, actually you were /gkicked from Exceptional due to applying for Conscience without letting any officer know about it. Also you made that application before they actually announced that they where going to be transferring off of Scarshield - so nice loyalty points their.

http://conscience.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1860&sid=41ad955c5eadc8f9f49e15c6ce40aa0a theirs the link for those who want to check what im saying about his app to Conscience.

Also the day you got kicked I can still remember you moaning in /gchat incessantly (for at least 45 mins to an hour) about not getting taken to a 10 man Ulduar raid, a point you wouldn't stop going on about to the annoyance of several people who had to listen to you QQ.

Yeh i remember this he was QQing like all the time if he coulnd be in the core group of the 10mans progress

But he played his class well

*grins* Damn, man. Seems people disagree with what you've put in your app already. Maybe you should re-write it with some honesty? :p

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Daiyu Anaya
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Quote:
Well, it's hard to love people who kicks you because of a character you once played and for being sarcastic in raid chat but I know you've had it hard recently Stampertje so I can understand your reaction now. All people have their good and bad days.

This was after you were removed from SF. You were being sarcastic about the DPS being to low in the raid, while you were the one pulling not even 2k while the others did over 4k
And i heared later who you were, i didn't even knew it when i removed you.

Anyways, good luck with your application.

This isnt looking too good atm, perhaps taking merkes advice could be an idea.

Hey stampe *hugs*

Healing the dps is like growing flowers, at some point you just have to let them die.
Daiyu Anaya
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Ando! <3

ZOMG troll wars!

*sits and takes popcorn*

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Isn't this Lacuna?

Omg, I feel like I owe all the people here an honest explanation and it's complicated so bear with me.

Yes, this is Lacuna and I have a past. When you build a reputation there are some people who will like you and some people who won't based on the strong opinions that I've tried to stand out with. But Hiddenshadow in the Exiles gave me a chance because he wanted to build his own opinion and not listen to rumours and he was positively surprised.

If they hadn't stopped raiding I would belong to that guild today but I had to move and I was interested in Soulforge because some friends I had there. They have denied me before just because of my reputation so I wanted to clear that and make a fresh start. I changed my name, my appearence and applied under a different identity. I got a trial and did well. Everything worked until Kireak found out, from some sources that I don't know, who I was and he forced me to leave because I had lied in my application. I feel that it was only white lies that didn't really hurt anyone because I know what I can do and can be under the right circumstances and if I don't have everyone against me from the start. But that was my warlock and it's history now.

About that VoA run, I had quite bad gear back then and I was taken in to fill the group. When they didn't do their best I tried to wake them up a little and it worked. I'm still sorry for what I said there but I don't think it was anything bad that made me deserve a raidkick.

The from Exceptional seems to have gotten it all wrong here. The "QQ" wasn't about giving me a spot in the core group. I didn't like the fact that they were trying to form an elite group while ignoring the other members who could also do Ulduar 10 man. Anyway, I didn't really want to belong to that guild so made an apply to Conscience after a tip a got while in a heroic. Sadly they were full on warriors. The problem was I had missed the info about having to inform the GM before making an application to another guild so that's all there is to it.

I also want to give my credit to Merke who in the storm against me gives me a friendly advice. There is still some love in this thread.

Phew. This feels like it's been blown way out of proportion but I hope this explains a few things and makes you understand that it's not in my interest to hurt anyone or play false games. If I get trial here, I will do my best to live up to what I've written in my application. All I need is a chance. Make love not war ;)
Natsumii

Sorry about the typos there. I didn't find an edit function. All I found was "qoute" and I am logged in.
Death_Bite

After you were kicked from the VoA group from stampy you sent me snide whispers about her which were not at all nice and I have no sympathy for anyone who can come out with such words. He was removed from exiles in TBC due to QQing about not being in the ZA bear run group but was given a second chance in WotLK and I didn't see much of an improvement.

Oh but there was a period where he thought I was a girl IRL and that was fun ^^
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: