Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

re: Gfizzle mk2 - boomkin application [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: White - british

CHARACTER Gfizzle

PVE

Name: Gfizzle
Race: Night elf
Class: Druid
Level: 80
Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 54 days 16 hours
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Gfizzle&group=1
Set of glyphs used: Glyph of starfire, insect swarm and moonfire. rebirth, thorns and of the wild
Willing to respec (to another role)? Not really geared boomkin
Professions and their level: JC -450 Mining -450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Caster DPS

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Ive done ICC 10, 25, Algalon with EOL 10man, TOC 10 HM with EOL

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? i can raid all the time and yes

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Starcaller title because not even my brother got it for the druid and i got it first time of trying.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Just brought anew dell XPS 430 computer, In game settings Ultra and dalaran FPS is 60-80

Do you ever have latency problems? No unless somebody is downloading on the internet

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes

Are you using any other addons? Eclipse, Decursive, Grid,

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes but i don't role play

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? None

GENERAL Don't role play

When did you start playing WoW? Approx. 1yr and a half ago

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? My rotations

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP, RP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Everyday can't say how many hours

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? None

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty A, B and C

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Yes

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Because it the best raiding guild on the server in my opion.

Why do you think we should choose you? Because Boomkins are good DPS

Who can we contact for reference*? My brother

Last edited by Gemrah on 2010/01/04 10:38; edited 1 time in total

Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Can somebody explain the back story once more , i cannot recall why he should left only that he was in the Guild once :s

He got the bold right tho the answers are very short.

Ever so eager to reply

Fyi, gfizzle mk1 has as far as I know passed his account to his bro. This application was made through apply to guild button.

As agreed with Mysti he has applied again ;)

any comments from members at this point?

Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

To be honest, I'm viewing this more as a formality than as an outright necessity.

He has showed an acceptable level of class/spec knowledge and 'druid' behaviour (i.e. battle resses, innervate and the like) for me to vouch for a retrial. He asks the right questions and isn't afraid to admit when he does need help.

Assuming his penalties are all clear (to put him on equal footing with a true initiate) I'd like his retrial to begin.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Denize
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

He does his best, speaks out on mistakes, ask and research himself where to improve. He catching up rly good.

Vouch from my side.

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

MystikalBoomkin wrote:
To be honest, I'm viewing this more as a formality than as an outright necessity.

He has showed an acceptable level of class/spec knowledge and 'druid' behaviour (i.e. battle resses, innervate and the like) for me to vouch for a retrial. He asks the right questions and isn't afraid to admit when he does need help.

Assuming his penalties are all clear (to put him on equal footing with a true initiate) I'd like his retrial to begin.

/agree

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Norriel wrote:
MystikalBoomkin wrote:

/agree

I Totally disagree !

Reason : Points to Mysti's Signature Rule number 5 :D

Well played sir!

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Do note, he has a preference for mage DPS and might want to switch later on when a spot opens.

Liesje wrote:
Do note, he has a preference for mage DPS and might want to switch later on when a spot opens.

I'm aware of this and he has been advised that he will have to formally reapply on that character.

However, we can use this trial to see how he does as an overall raider. Then the Mage trial focuses on how he does as a Mage, rather than as a player.

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

MystikalBoomkin wrote:

However, we can use this trial to see how he does as an overall raider. Then the Mage trial focuses on how he does as a Mage, rather than as a player.

/agree again :P

Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

I just wanted to have it noted so people know we are aware of it, so that they won't go QQ when he applies for mage in 2 months time (or something like that).

I sooooo also agree *nods*

Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Already in the guild, so much of this is none applicable...

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron. During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Raszagal, Miriel, Dúnedain, Elliya) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

*edit:

please let me know which account you will be using. Gfizzler now has initiate access and can sign for raids, however Gfizzle is now a guest account.

Thank you!

Emee

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: