Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kremli

re: Kremlin [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Portuguese

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Kremlin
Race: Human
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 19 days 0hours 1 minute
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Kremlin
Set of glyphs used: Glyph of Dancing Rune, Glyph of Dark Death, Glyph of Death Strike, Glyph of Pestilence, Glyph of Raise Dead, Glyph of Horn of Winter.
Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes
Professions and their level: Enchanting = 80 / Skinning = 75 (im leveling my new professions)

What are your primary roles during a raid? Melee DPS

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? I have completed the following: Naxx 10man and 25man ;EoE 10man and 25man ;OS 10man and 25man with 1 Drake ; Almost all of Ulduar 10man and 25man; VoA 10man and 25man ; All of the Heroic Dungeons ; Onyxia 10man and 25man and ToC 10man and 25man

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. No

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 3 for sure. Sometimes 4.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Champion of the Frozen wastes, because it shows that ive cleared all HCs, Naxx, EoE and OS.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? I have a Intel Core i7 processor, Ati HD4870 x2 2048MB GDDR5 graphics card, GSkill 3x1GB 1600Mhz ram. I get 60 FPS all the time.

Do you ever have latency problems? No

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Sure

Are you using any other addons? Recount and Horn Reminder.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? It's a friendly and serious character at the same time. It is adaptable, helpfull and willing to learn. It knows when to be relaxed and when to be focused.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 1 year 5 months

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I think i could improve my waist, and level up my new professions quickly.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP and RP. Well i prefer PvE because for me its the more challenging one and with it you interact with a lot of people and show your skills to a lot of people. I also like doing some pvp to make use of my PvP gear and to relax a bit off PvE. RP is last because when im online i like to be doing PvE or PvP more, so i don't have time for it.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 3 hours minumum.

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Unnatural, Azeroth Elites, Dominion and Real Men Wear Pink. Well Some disbanded and some i left becouse friends left.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty All three

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! I am

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Because it is a guild with friendly members and at the same time a very good PVE guild.

Why do you think we should choose you? I would like to say that i am willing to do a lot for this guild and that you can expect me to be helpful in all manners. I am joining this guild not only for the raids, but also to make new friends and be part of a community. I have also been working hard since 3.3 was released and i will continue the hard work.

Who can we contact for reference*?

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?

Sorry i forgot to put my class and spec in the Topic name.

Best Regards, Kremlin

re: Re: Kremlin

Kremli wrote:

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. No

No?

If you can't raid during our raid times, why apply here? wink
Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Gemming in chest and legs are poor.

Chest: you should never gem a +20 crit gem, it's just bad.

Legs: you're gemming a stam/strength gem to pick up a socket bonus which ultimately makes you lose strength when you already have your meta active.

Belt: Those prismatic sockets don't need to have a prismatic gem in them...

Talents spent in blood are good, talents spent in unholy are bad, outbreak is not a good talent compared to ravenous dead.
Glyphs are ok, but glyph of disease yields a larger dps boost than glyph of dark death, so your talents and glyph setup should look like This

Professions also unacceptably low, you're missing out on potentially significant boosts.

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Robinxx
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

elvis wrote:
Kremli wrote:

No?

I think it's a kind of "specific joke"

Nie gram, to spamuje
Kremli

What i mean is that i can't all days. I can on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays for sure. And then i can some Tuesdays, and Thurdays like this week.

And well i've solved my gem problems too Happy

You've "solved" it by putting in a terrible meta gem.
This is what you should be using.

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

In Soviet Russia, the Kremlin joins you!

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Xulgos
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Dear Kremlin,

Thank you for applying to EoL.

After a minimum of 10 hours from the time I write this reply I'll make an assessment of your character. (I just came home from a nightshift and since I am human, I need sleep).

Be adviced that to my latest knowledge there is a general recruiting stop.
This stop could be lifted though. I'd like a small confirmation from our recruitment officer concerning this.

Anyway, give me some time and I'll have a look over.

Regards,

As it stands, I would consider an exceptional candidate at the moment. Whether he is that holy grail? That's down to my dear Xulgos and other guildies assesments.

I look forward to reading your dissection, my feelings aren't good though- those profession levels :/

elvis
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Kremli wrote:

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I think i could improve my waist, and level up my new professions quickly.

This question is more aimed at how could you improve your skill/ability/raid awareness/class knowledge rather than a gear shopping list.

Kremli wrote:

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Unnatural, Azeroth Elites, Dominion and Real Men Wear Pink. Well Some disbanded and some i left becouse friends left.

Left out at least one guild where you went/came back/went/wanted back again, stating reasons such as 'Leaving to gear up and then come back and help you (the guild)'.

Kremli wrote:

Who can we contact for reference*?

Able to name at least one person on SSL that we can contact for a reference? (A reference being a person to whom one refers for testimony as to one's character, abilities, etc.)

He's never been in Unnatural.

_Saph

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

The list can sometimes be slightly wrong, however should be shown IF he had been in Unnatrual for sometime, but yeah list says he hasn't.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/92352382

I wonder why you don't mention that you've been in Rumsey Rumblers Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: