Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: Caper, Restoration Shammy [Accepted]

Well ill help him change the gems ect. and this indeed used to be his alt but since hes playing this more as the warr atm he decided to make this his main he might have to chance something indeed but I'm sure he will.

About the showing up on time... Well he starts playing wow when he gets home from school eats for 2mins and then continue's playing till he falls asleep ... Not really possible to be a no show or late if u play like that xD

Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Quote:
he starts playing wow when he gets home from school eats for 2mins and then continue's playing till he falls asleep ... Not really possible to be a no show or late if u play like that xD

That sounds like me! except I don't have school... or work...

Yeah I'm seriously that much of a failed slacker.

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Derdriu. wrote:
Quote:
he starts playing wow when he gets home from school eats for 2mins and then continue's playing till he falls asleep ... Not really possible to be a no show or late if u play like that xD

That sounds like me! except I don't have school... or work...

Yeah I'm seriously that much of a failed slacker.

So am I dont worry ... I get home from school stop for food continue playing till my mom / sis starts raging that I have to stop ...

Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Btw doesnt LHW also reduce damage taken when it crits? Wich would make it quite usefull if u dont have alot of ppl with raid damage but just one or two or when the ppl are to spread out for Chain heal? ( Just thinking out loud )

Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Azmodyr wrote:
while you seem to have grasped that haste=good, it generally isn't so powerful that it's worth ignoring socket bonuses (and if you do you'll run into mana problems anyway). may i suggest haste/mp5 in blue and haste/spellpower in red? gemming stamina is never a good idea.

EJ's disagrees with you mate. Haste gems for blue and yellow sockets. Haste/spell for red.
LHW glyph is something you swap in as resto shammie when needed to tank heal. Glyphs are very swappable.

Liesje wrote:
Azmodyr wrote:
while you seem to have grasped that haste=good, it generally isn't so powerful that it's worth ignoring socket bonuses (and if you do you'll run into mana problems anyway). may i suggest haste/mp5 in blue and haste/spellpower in red? gemming stamina is never a good idea.

EJ's disagrees with you mate. Haste gems for blue and yellow sockets. Haste/spell for red.
LHW glyph is something you swap in as resto shammie when needed to tank heal. Glyphs are very swappable.

the people theorycrafting in EJ are all wearing ridiculous 258+ sets, have tanks with insane avoidance, dpsers that don't stand in fire and put out enough dps to clear encounters in half the time it takes us. they can afford to entirely disregard mana regen and sustainability. we are not so fortunate.

Serious Troll <3

I seem to have no trouble and my gear isn't ridiculous. Mana Tide totem and a healing pot are there when needed. There's been 1 or 2 times I needed an innervate. I get into trouble when I need to fullout tank heal, which shouldn't happen usually.

then go for it. i find i need the mana

Found the forum!

well about the meta the helm is being replaced for a triumph helmet in a day and the bracers enchant is cause an enchanter gave me the wrong enchant i gave him mats for the SP but did an int on it the Glyph whas cause i was mostly doing heroic so i needed it for that

and it whas after all my alt im gearing and enchanting it for best stuff atm
Fun-aelus
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Liesje, Cervantes do you mind continuining youre discussion in the Shaman forum? I'm not sure wether either of you got mana problems or not are very important for this application! wink
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Did okay today in heroic. Was busy alt-tabbed but I didn't die any horrendous deaths.

BTW, sorry for my horrid hunter alt wink

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Arlynn wrote:
Liesje, Cervantes do you mind continuining youre discussion in the Shaman forum? I'm not sure wether either of you got mana problems or not are very important for this application! wink

This. I'll be making a formal review of your app tomorrow, im really tired at the mo so bear with me please.

Ras

Serious Troll <3

Galsif wrote:
Well ill help him change the gems ect.

This is why I picked up the discussion. Didn't want him to prematurely change all his gems. It's expensive business.

re: Re: Caper, Restoration Shammy

Hello there Caper.

Im the assistant recruiter and I will be handeling the decision in rather you will be given a trial or not.

I've looked over your application and theres a couple of things that Im pondering a bit about.

Zhalla wrote:
It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? I dont really care about how you talk i dont RP and will never RP =P

You actually dont really answer the question, please do so Happy

Zhalla wrote:
Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Friendly always wanting to healp people in Heroic's if they need i never nerdrage about something and am not a lootwhore =P

This is about your character not really about you. If you dont wanna RP just make a short plain description of your character.

Zhalla wrote:
What areas do you think you could improve in and why? Could aprove in what to do when everyone is

Please clarify your answer Happy

Zhalla wrote:
PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE - PvP - RP im playing the game for PvE mostly and when i get bored i sometimes do some PvP and i dont even want to anything with RP tbh

Just wanna let you know that maybe we are first off all a PvE guild and all our focus is on it. However it can occure that we will host/have RP events (happens rarly as it is atm) some you will be forced to join some are free for people to join. I will point back to the question about respecting the RP policy and hope that you will give your answer there.
We -will- tell people to stop talking OOC in /s and /y if we see it..... ALSO during raids Happy

Other than your anwsers in your application the fact that you only have 1 profession worries me. Plus the fact that that profession is not even on the max, not even on the skill lvl where you can get your ring enchants.

Other than that I will let Razsagal, the shaman class rep have a look at you before I will give my verdict.

Good Luck with your application.

- Norriel

EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

about the OOC i dont mind how you talk to me just dont yell or somthing like that =P and how my charr is its a silent drainei who alwyas help other people in danger
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: