Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
lorthart

re: lorthart [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: male
Nationality: dutch

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: lorthart
Race: nelf
Class: hunter
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 93 days
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Lorthart&gn=Avatars+of+Torment
Set of glyphs used: Explosive shot . Steady shot . Kill shot
Willing to respec (to another role)? yes
Professions and their level:
skinning and lw 450
What are your primary roles during a raid? dps and md

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? all except for sunwell platue . now all except for rotface and proffesor

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? about 3

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? none they are all noobish

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? my fps is always good

Do you ever have latency problems? nope

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?

Are you using any other addons? heatsink/fortexorcist

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? i haven't got anything with rp and just let them be Happy

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? my charcter personality he is an asshole but trying to improve and not be medling with anyone else. to be short improving :P

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 2007

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? to be more gentle with other ppl

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE rp PVP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) every day way to long

Do you share your account with anybody? nope

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Avetars of torment don't like it there but not in it long enough to judge but it isn;t my style.
Echoes of Lordaeron tought i didn't like it but i did, i just Nerd raged and made to swift disisions that i could have better not did.

What i learned nobody is perfect. and it's just a game we all got our own things and problems. i won't take own problems on to other ppl again. hope the same for other ppl towards me

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty
evil
Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!
yes
Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
cos i liked it there even tho i had some rough time
Why do you think we should choose you?
i like to play the game and do my best
Who can we contact for reference*? anyone

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?

Just wanna make my excuse for my rude behaviour and hope you can forgive me. will keep my mouth shut and just play.

Chatterbox

I would say get him back great hunter and good guy knows how too play so lets hope others think the same

GL on apply man hope others can forgive you too

I remember you being an asshole when we killed NRB heroic for the first time.

I also remember you pulling good dps.

If you can curb your attitude (extended trial?) then I'd be for a vouch as we're rather prone to second chances. wink

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Naica

Vouch from my side. Good player, but if he works on his attitude problem as stated in his aply, he might become an excellent player ^^. To be honost i think people do deserve a second chance, so Lo, come back home. Peace!!!!!!!

Upping the guild post count

The previous issues you had. i.e. arguments need to not be repeated, if you say your willing to change then if we give you the chance you can prove to us you have calmed down or you can prove you haven't changed. One means we get a good dps'r the other means you'll fail your trial period.

Unless someone has a real serious issue then i would say trial for a second chance.

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Pros-
Good DPS
Nice guy some of the time

Cons- What you wrote on your application to AoT was utter slander your lucky i didnt post on it, Annoyed alot of people including your CR, Caused arguements with Tanks needlessly.

I'm willing to give you a second chance but your attitude needs to be sorted or ill end up kicking you midraid when i'm leading and i'm not bothered what anyone says about it.

And you need to do as your RL says whether you think its right or not, if they are wrong then fine they will look like a fool but either way you look like a muppet for disobeying the raidleader

Ever so eager to reply

Someone send me the AoT app in a PM, I want to see it.

You say you're leaving AoT because you don't like it there, is that true or did you fail your trial?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I agree 100% with Ady. Skill wise, you were an asset. Attitude wise, you were not.

Now, as a guild, EoL believes in second chances and personally I'm willing to offer you one. But that attitude of yours better not rear its ugly head again.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Fun-aelus
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Afaik he didn't fail trial.. I'll have a speak with my GF when she stops being asleep, but I was told the general AoT feel fit in line with the Pros being discussed here. Good player, good DPS etc etc.
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Question is; how long til he acts a cunt again?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Xulgos
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

I advice against it.

It's on their open application forum Merke.
http://www.wow-aot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4095040&gid=30308

He didn't fail his trial. But at the moment AoT got 3 active hunters with 2 others coming in back from holiday very soon. So I can't help but think that this change of mind has something to do with lack of raidspots in AoT.

I haven't been able to catch Insanis since this was posted like...yesterday, I'll talk to her.
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

I'll let Miriel/Norrinja deal with this application, but as we've just taken on another hunter, I'm not really sure we have space for another.

A few questions:

The raid leader asks you to do something during a boss fight, will you do it?

Will you listen to and respect the members of this guild, and will you put past grievances behind you?

We are a guild of second (and third and fou...) chances, but we/I need to see that you aren't just going to have the same issues again.

Emee

Denize
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hi there Lolthart.

I would like to say a word of 253 too.

We had our issues as all knows since i lost my temper in public over vent, knowing that was a bad thing to do from my side.
That said, I still founded that your behaviour bothersome.

The other side is you where always in top dps. And i do too believe in a second change.

So all things a side, i do have a question regarding your application.
This : Your last (current) guild name (realm name if different than SSL):
Echoes of lordaeron

Why did you leave (are you willing to leave)?:
They slack. they like to wait in 4 hours raid time more than 2 hours for AFK, computer crash, raidleader needs to pick kid from somewhere every raid 30 Min. and that kind a stuff. They don't look at what ppl are doing but more like i know him well he can come or he is a suck up i take him. instead of taking ppl that are always doing their best

Do you still feel that way and if so will this be a problem?

The last thing to say is before you left the guild I’d offered to work our issues out, your choice to not respond made it no longer my problem.
There for it will not affect me and wish you good luck with your application, if you should get a trial or not i leave that from my side in the middle.
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

I hope what he wrote in the AoT text wasn't about me Happy I'm the most elitist prick here.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: