Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: lorthart [Accepted]

The day you left you where having issues with our penalty system. I'm not saying you have to agree with it, that's not needed, as long as you respect them. I do want to know: will you kick a fuss if you get penalties / SSSoS™?

re: lorthart

I'm not in a guild for loot. only to play the game till the end so a penalty if i get one i want bother it's the game not the gear.

What the hunters in AoT do two off them are back yes but they won't be raiding as they said to busy with rl. so that will make less hunters than in EoL. I made a Application there in anger so that is why it is like it is. but the trouble i had was not in game it was in RL had a good talk with some RL friends and know now what to do and how to deal with it. i won't take rl things in to the game again a game should be fun if not i could better stop.

so again sorry for my behavior.

and yes i will just do as asked in raids and try to to max dps

Upping the guild post count

Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Alot of people have already stated severeal notes of the same issues, and I’ve already spoken to you ingame and made it very clear to you that you attitude gotta change.
Now for everyone to knoe Lorthart told me that he knew had had acted out of order and that he regret doing so.
Before I go on I’ve quoted a few of the questions in your, which I’d like you to answer in public if you don’t mind:

Emanee/Emee wrote:
A few questions:

Will you listen to and respect the members of this guild, and will you put past grievances behind you?

Emee

Denize wrote:

Why did you leave (are you willing to leave)?:
They slack. they like to wait in 4 hours raid time more than 2 hours for AFK, computer crash, raidleader needs to pick kid from somewhere every raid 30 Min. and that kind a stuff. They don't look at what ppl are doing but more like i know him well he can come or he is a suck up i take him. instead of taking ppl that are always doing their best[/color]

Do you still feel that way and if so will this be a problem?

The Class Rep:

We all know that your DPS is good, no doubt about that. Personally I worry to if you will give me as much work as you did last time you were here.
I want you to not only respect the RL and do as they say, and I want you to respect our members and if YOU feel they are out of order you take it with me or the RL of that raid, and WE will deal with it. I don’t want to see you make harsh comments in guild chat, sure other people in this guild do aswell (things that their class rep a most surely trying to handle) but I take a pride into disciplining my hunters and make sure that THEY behave.
Last and least having attitude towards the other hunters, especially when it makes them feel bad that’s just something I have a problem with.

Now all these things are things I’ve spoken to you about, however I don’t think I can say it enough to make sure that you understand.

I think you’re a great hunter, and I used to think that you were a great person aswell. Someone whom I agreed a lot with I’d like to see that person coming back again.

The Recruiter:

At the moment we are getting more and more filled within the guild just in general, this means that we are only taking people in that WE really feel we can relay on and whom will do their best to be an asset to the guild in every way.
You have the gear and the experience, you lack the attitude but I think it’s something your willing to work on. At least I’d like to think that it is.
We have two member ranked Hunters and two initiate ranked hunters, all good hunters with nice attitude and all people whom I’ve helped to improve (not that Azlan needs to be improved, but I have actually helped him a bit in the past ;) ). Now I like my hunters and I don’t wanna see neither of them go, but they aren’t THAT active, at least not right now so as recruiter and as hunter class rep I might be willing to give it a try and see if we can actually stick another hunter into our set ups.

Before the verdict is called I will let this app stay a bit longer.

Good Luck!

- Norriel
Hunter Class Representative.
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

BTW: Change glyph of steady shot for glyph of serpent sting => more DPS.

If you don't get how, I'll explain it :p

Also known as Azlana or Monck
lorthart

I will respect all mambers and yes i didn't like what happend with denzie and i will have a chat about that if she likes otherwise just leave it be and don't mention it again . with her but over skype i think that works better and all grieves of the past let them behind yes.

No in time we got to wait i got loads of things to do on the pc and i will hear on vent wen to start or tactics i will fill my time and just wait with no problem.

Just to say i liked it in EoL. i was irritated by the smallest things like i said was more because of rl and i will leave rl rl and game game. so no that won't be any issue anymore

Forum Pet

Quote:

Why did you leave (are you willing to leave)?:
They slack. they like to wait in 4 hours raid time more than 2 hours for AFK, computer crash, raidleader needs to pick kid from somewhere every raid 30 Min. and that kind a stuff. They don't look at what ppl are doing but more like i know him well he can come or he is a suck up i take him. instead of taking ppl that are always doing their best

I feel higly offended by this i have kids and since i am the only raidleader who does that this must suggest on me

Quote:

the argument with denize is not the reason i left Eol. It was part of it yes but not the reason. Denize was calling me an asshole because i told the raidleader the tanks of EoL Did only have 4% hit (dunedain)
6% hit galsif And they had treath issues because of their misses on TOGC 25. she didn't like that. so i did what i have to do i reported it to the class rep (miriel for hunters) because i'm not allowed to say something of it. the rule is there that these things are taken care of by the class reps. But one week after Denize thought i wasn't on the bone spikes she did it again (for some reason recount didn't show my damage but damage meters did) so i told it again to class reps and that part for me was finished. than in the raid (me in and Miriel outside0 i Had a talk with liesje before and miriel about the point's i put in my apply. (waiting slacking and such) They told me that wasn't of my concern. But being a raiding guild and someone brings up serious issues to raidleaders guildleaders (in wisper ofc and outside raids) wich causes us to wipe multiple times. i think that is everyone's concern that is raiding and it was not that i was meaning anything wrong but i asked them to look at it than i got the response that my additude was not for EoL. After they said that while i was trying to help i said ok if that´s so i will leave and left.

I told you this multiple times even the Main tank of AoT told you that it's normal and you should know this , eitherway i told you already also my hit is more then fine when you complained about it.

Quote:

With you i almost never had a argo problem with dunedain i had md and feign death always on cd and still got the agro. md wenn it is up i used it always only nowadays you can see the thingy over the head of your char anymore it is over the hunters head so tanks can't see anymore they get the md

You mean becuase you pressed feign death and stood up straight away while FD needs atleast 2 secs to actually work ? Miriel told you this numberous times.

Eitherway i say no, he's a great DPS he emo left and nothing of the above will change, before he gave the CR a chance to let him help.

Sorry that it is taking some time Lorthart..... Because of the cercumstances of when you left we gotta discuss this slightly further in the officer team.

However do have in mind that this doesn't mean an instant decline Happy

EoL-Veteran

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Raszagal, Miriel, Dúnedain, Riha) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

re: lorthart

Thanks for this chance i won't let you down. see ya in game Happy

remember to reapply to the guild so that we can give you premissions on the forum.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLTTTTAAAAAAARDDDD! :D

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: