Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Baqubi
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: application Baqubi Cheerleader -> Member [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

I'll just skip to the juicy bits if you don't mind. I hate repetition in the mundane..

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: BaQubi
Race: nelf
Class: druid
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):
Talent Built(Armory link please):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=baqubi
Set of glyphs used:
unburdened rebirth
wild growth
rapid rejuv
swiftmend

Willing to respec (to another role)? only kitty dps (dual but needs work)
Professions and their level: ench/tailor 450/440

What are your primary roles during a raid? Raid healing/Tank healing.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. yes yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 2-4 depending on weeks

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why?
I've Gone and Made a Mess (10 player)
Storming the Citadel (10 player)

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? High end one. Good FPS

Do you ever have latency problems? well not normally but as it turns out no connection is perfect

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes

Are you using any other addons? yes and they are forever changing. I've shaped a custom UI to more my liking

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?
Not in the mood now tbh but you're lubly wubly all of you for letting me not type it again Happy

[
How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) every day

Do you share your account with anybody? no

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty
cant think of anything new here

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? family is best <3

Why do you think we should choose you? read before statement Happy TBH I can play ;)

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?

HUGGS!

Last edited by Baqubi on 2010/01/17 16:30; edited 1 time in total

~~Too H0t to handle~~
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

This is reapplying for raidingmember?Happy
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Vouch from me on the gemming/'chanting and the like. envy Would recommend [Glyph of Wild Growth] however. Also you could take a point out of Subletly and put it somewhere else (Tranquil Spirit mebbeh?)

/Vouch from me.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Baqubi
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Vieane/Selisia wrote:
Vouch from me on the gemming/'chanting and the like. envy Would recommend [Glyph of Wild Growth] however. Also you could take a point out of Subletly and put it somewhere else (Tranquil Spirit mebbeh?)

/Vouch from me.

Vieane yes I know but G of WG is pointless as long as I'm doing instances Happy It'll be on and in use in raids ofc <3

I'll look at the talents next thing! Happy

~~Too H0t to handle~~
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Ah yeah, I guess so. Theres no point swapping it out for heroics though as they're retardedly simple

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

have you signed up and/or been to any raides lately? like with the guild?

Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Maybe I'm just being a picky girlie, but could you pretty please do an updated application form ;)

(you can most likely pick yours up from the application archive and just update it from there, but it would really help the RO to see whats changed in the past few weeks Happy)

Baqubi
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Emanee/Emee wrote:
Maybe I'm just being a picky girlie, but could you pretty please do an updated application form ;)

(you can most likely pick yours up from the application archive and just update it from there, but it would really help the RO to see whats changed in the past few weeks Happy)

what has changed in the past few weeks is the armory item list. Happy Nothing else I don't believe Happy Armor iLevel has gone up fom 23xx to 2781.

Nanna I have been in ICC 10man done the first erm "wing?" is that what you call it? Happy And I was there trying on onyxia25 but then merke happened :D

~~Too H0t to handle~~
Baqubi
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Vieane/Selisia wrote:
Ah yeah, I guess so. Theres no point swapping it out for heroics though as they're retardedly simple

well if you're instansing in a new content as I was there is no point in NOT having glyps at their best for the situation now is there? Like HOR isn't easy when first starting out Happy

~~Too H0t to handle~~
Majandra / Barnacle
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

This is blasphemy! I told you to make an application, not to write a comment to 4chan and this is what i get for result, you could have pasted at least the previous app for comparement http://eol.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4093501&gid=3747, there you go.

On a serious note, he's been working hard and imo deserves a true chance to show that. Vouch again.

Step 1: Be Awesome! Step 2: ??? Step 3: Profit!
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

True, but I am a lazy faildruid.

Baqubi
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

-Majandra- wrote:
This is blasphemy! I told you to make an application, not to write a comment to 4chan and this is what i get for result, you could have pasted at least the previous app for comparement http://eol.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4093501&gid=3747, there you go.

On a serious note, he's been working hard and imo deserves a true chance to show that. Vouch again.

well yes but if I just go an copypaste that goddamn post all the nice formatting someone went into trouble making would disappear so I was a good boy and I redid the application from scratch just jumping past a few unnecessary points <3

~~Too H0t to handle~~
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Vouch for 'Qubi Happy GL dude.

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.
During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Raszagal, Miriel, Dúnedain, Elliya) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.
During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Raszagal, Miriel, Dúnedain, Elliya) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

Norri you romantic copypaster you <3

~~Too H0t to handle~~
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: