Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Akbüyücü
Found the forum!

re: Nevy,resto shaman [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex:Male
Nationality:Turkish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Nevy
Race:Draenei
Class:Shaman
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):26 days,16 hours

Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Nevy&gn=Protest

Set of glyphs used:Major ones;chain heal,earth shield and water mastery.Thinking of replacing water mastery with lesser healing or riptide but dont know yet,gotta test them all how will effect my healing

Willing to respec (to another role)?Actually not,my dps gear is not good enough for raiding

Professions and their level:Alchemy-450(Transmutation Master),Herbalism 200(was too lazy to level up :P )

What are your primary roles during a raid?chain healz,chain healz,chain healz and more chain healz

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?well actually this toy is not main char of my account,she wasn't till now,i have raided with my mage (Akbüyücü) during TBC and early WOTLK in Conscience http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Akb%C3%BCy%C3%BCc%C3%BC

then i had break for like 3 months,my guild had been disbanded when i was gone,i raided full TBC contest up to 2. boss of Sunwell with my mage,raided ZA,SSC,TK in TBC and Ulduar10,TOC10-25,ICC10 in WOTLK with my shaman as resto

i got a tank wannabe dwarf also,just hanging around :P http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Tholgar

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. i am not sure about all days,at last two years of uni (at least i hope so :P ),but i can raid as much as possible

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 2-3 days min

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? never have been a hardcore-achievement-lover,so no and i got some raiding achievements with my mage but my shammy doesnt have them cos she wasnt my main

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?
30-35 in Dalaran,50-60 in 10 man raids and 30-35 in 25 man raids
4gb ram/320gb hdd/1 gb ati graph card

Do you ever have latency problems?raiding with 200ish ms mostly

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? sure thing

Are you using any other addons? yes

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? one of latest grand childs of Akama

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 4 years ago

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? thinking of helping with raid healing

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? Pve,doing Pvp with my dk sometimes

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) depends,4-5 hours generally

Do you share your account with anybody? no

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
Conscience-disbanded

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty evil!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!my previous guild master was a gnome hater,so dont know,it will be hard to obey a gnome! :P

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? wanna raid and play this game with friendly/mature ppl raided toc10 with some of EOL guys,they said i may have a chance with applying,remember an evil gnome named Denize and other gnome with big beard like Papa Smurf dont remember his name,was something like Sötjkpe :P

Why do you think we should choose you? heals,well i can give some naked dances also with my smexy tail!

Who can we contact for reference*? i know non-dying bear Protest,Mrryden,Pyschotaz,Bedwyr,Leveticus and Evethor,played with them in Conscience

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Death to Gnomes!
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

This guy was my CL, don't remember much apart from that his temper was a pain in the ass. But that might have changed.
But he was a pretty ok player! wink

Also had a look at Armoury: Gemming seems fine, but enchants are terribad. Needs a fix before I give my vouch! wink

Apart from that you don't have dualspecc, which isn't a necessity either, and until you get some offspecc I agree there is no point.
Unless running with tankhealing/raidhealing speccs? Dunno if there is any difference for those roles specc wise as shaman.

The biggest question is perhaps, do we got room for 3 healing shaman initiates at the same time?

Can post, will post

Akbüyücü Happy Nice to see you again you crazy kebab loving turk Happy

I was just about to do a big /vouch then I saw you are in a guild with my name ....now im not sure any more Happy

Nah ofc ill vouch for you.
Aki / Nevy was one hell of a mage and a trusted member/officer off Consciense. I dont know much about his skill as Shaman but I would love to find out.

Good luck with your application lad

//Papa Bear
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey there Nevy, Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the assistant recruitment officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Raszagal is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

For starters, I should let you know that at them moment we have our recruitments on hold. This is because we are getting full on memebers and have alot of initiates to deal with, however on rare occations we do take good players in for a trial.

So your application looks fine, tho I do wonder why you only mention Conscience, after Conscience what did you do then? Happy
Since your mage is exaulted with SoH I will not hold it agaisnt you that your rep on your shaman is love, however I can't help but wonder why your Herbalism is only on 200? Happy

When Raszagal has given his opinion, possible issues has been solved, and our set up maker has given a verdict as to rather we have room for another healer I shall give my verdict as rather we will trial you or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

typo! wink

Found the forum!

@Maniok
hey lil gnome Maniok,no i wasnt pain to you,you were just a nab wannabe mage and was trying to help you out hehe

@Protest
Hai Papabear,love you and miss you!

@Norriel
i had break after WOTLK came out like 3 months,then i started to play again and raided for like 2 months with my mage mainly and my shaman with pugs,after that i had break again for 2 months and started to play like 15 days ago again,was trying to sort out irl shits,so basicly i did nothing after Conscience Happy

i tried like every single profession with my chars,started herbalism with her,tried to level up 1-2 days,got bored and saw there is always someone to gather herbs and put them on ah for you so its not a big deal,takes like 1-2 days to max it =)

Thanks for considering my apply and cya Happy
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

right...

Can post, will post

z0mg the hairy Turk!

Played with him in Conscience when he was a mage, very good asa mage, not sure about shammy, but i agree with PapaBear, finding out would be nice,

It's a vouch from me,
Good luck Aky/Nevy

-Genghus

Famous quotes from Mystikal:

Derdriu, should you die, my mockery will be both unending and merciless.
Mystikal has Died.

"Mystikal, move move!"
"IM MOVING. SHUT UP!!"

"Fuck you, Shiv"

...Whilst running random heroics, Halls of Stone comes up.
"Awww, fucking Balls of Stone, I hate this place"
Styiez
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Kebab mentioned
There are certain criterias you have to fill to get my approval. One of them is to feed me with kebab. Lots of it.

*sits down and prepares to eat*

Yes i did indeed do ICC 10 with him, he did a very good job healing seray and deathbin Happy
so there is no question about his skill
wouldnt have been able to do it without him!

and..

Kebab for the people! twisted

Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

And I was trying to remind myself why his name sounded familiar!
He was with us in the ICC10 run that robinxx organized last reset.

I believe it was his first time in there?
Nevertheless he did a fine job healing us Happy
especially considering that he has lately returned from a long break Happy Happy

GL with your application mate Happy

PS Me likes smilies Happy A lot

Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Radio_head wrote:
@Maniok
hey lil gnome Maniok,no i wasnt pain to you,you were just a nab wannabe mage and was trying to help you out hehe

Quoted for extra visibility.
Think the bold was a bit too much..?

Blow me.

Forum Pet

Maniok wrote:
Blow me.

Unzip then.

Azade1 wrote:
And I was trying to remind myself why his name sounded familiar!
He was with us in the ICC10 run that robinxx organized last reset.

good healer, vouch from me

Gl with Your appplication

Nie gram, to spamuje
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: