Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

re: Nevy,resto shaman [Accepted]

Quick Question.

Are you saved to ICC 10 this reset, and are you available sunday lunchtimeish? It's a lil unlikely but I'm tempted to get one going.

Akbüyücü
Found the forum!

no i am not saved,will be around by that time i guess
Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Sorry, again im late replying - been working some mad hours this week. I'll give you a proper response tomorrow.

Ras

Well, he has been in some of my raids, ToC25 was one of them i think? Anyways i didn't really had my eyes on him all the time but as i remember it, he did a exellent job, i can vouch for this guys if that could be any needed for him Happy

Saylier

PRO player and a good friend of mine, i can certainly vouch for his abilities and personality and would really like to see him in the guild.

//double vouch
//lev

please nerf Rock, paper is fine...
Elaniriel
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

He performed admirably in the ICC10 raid where himself and I were healing. He never let his targets die, unless if they are stupid, he always trumped me on healing done, (BLABLA I KNOW KEEPING YOUR TARGETS ALIVE IS MORE IMPORTANT, but it's important to say this since his gear is a bit weaker than mine, [sorry if I am insulting you D:]), and best part when we both killed ourselves in the coldflame traps. Twice.

Vouch from me, especially since he managed to do all this in 1k latency, can't wait to see how he'll do with normal latency!

Your name sounds really familiar, but I can't for the life of me think why. I noted Conscience as a past guild and whilst I am certainly familiar with it, I don't think that's what is sparking my recollection. Did you ever raid with Andraste Cadifors in the past (perhaps TBC?).

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron, Hi!

I am Raszagal, CL nab. Apologises for the delay in response, I'm a busy draenai in RL tongue out

Anyway, the serious part..

Gear: All fine. Only thing I'd look at upgrading really is your back and your ring. I'd suggest running ToC 25 normal for Maiden's favour and heartmender's circle from EoF vendor.
Enchants: You really need to raise your SoH for the shoulder enchant, cos the one you have is pretty poor tbh. It's so easy and quick to get rep with SoH so it shouldnt take you long at all. I'd also change your boots to +15 stam and minor run increase. A lot of the encounters in ICC require a lot of movement, and been able to get into position quicker will actually up your HPS.
Gems: I'd look at changing is the one in your legs, feet and your shoulders. You are missing out on the socket bonus, sp trumphs anything so I'd say replace with energized eye of zul or perhaps forceful eye of zul for the blue socket (in legs, feet and shoulder) and get a runed cardinal ruby for the red socket (for your feet and legs). The quick king's amber is fine for the yellow socket tbh.
Glyphs: Again fine, you have the main one's - CH, earth shield etc. However, I'd look at changing your glyph of water mastery for riptide. An increased duration on riptide (and hence more healing) is far more favourable than more mana regen considering your mp5 is at a decent level and when running in raids you will have some sort of replenshiment and your own MT totem.
Spec: Fine, standard cuttie-cooker build.

- (Addons) As long as you run all the one's that are listed in our policy, then thats fine enough for me. However, you might want to whisper Saresja or Redshaman (I cant put Cerv's name, dont know how to do the accent over his name ) and find out what extra add-ons they use that might be helpful to you.

- (Second-proffesions / Achievements, BONUS) I'd look to get rid of your herbalism and level JC instead, its much more beneifical to you. Although, if you put as little effort into raising your JC as you have your herbalism (which you said yourself, you cba with) then that is gonna concern me some. Effort is required to get the best out of your class/spec, so please make sure you work on it. If you get accepted for a trial, I'd like to see - if you take JC - it half way at least within the first week.

- (Raiding experience / Previous guilds / Motivation / Other behaviour comments) A lot of people are vouching for you already, which is always a plu. Your raid experience is fairly extensive, I just hope you are willing to put in as much work (read tactics, be prepared for whatever raids we go to, understand, adapt and execute the fights asap and to a good standard) with your shammie as you have done on your mage Happy We do have 2 other resto shammies on trial at the moment, but thats not to say we dont actively encourage friendly competition. And, as ive always said, more players means more flexibility and more raids. YAY! We also have another resto shammie applicant too!

- (Current Recruiting state) We are in need of more resto shamans, but please understand that our need for more doesnt mean you will get accepted for a trial or gurantee you a raid spot. We rely on having good players, not just enough people to fill a raid.

I'm glad to see you can raid quite often and to the times we require. Understand 2 is a minimum amount of sign ups, the more you raid, the more we can see you in action and the better it will be for you.

Good luck on your application,
the final word is with the Recruitment officer.

May Nobundo guide your hand!
Raszagal, Shaman Class representative

PS - Sorry the late response.

Upping the guild post count

Sorry that it is taking so long. With the amount of memebers and initiates we have at the moment it takes some time to find out if we have room for more.
Have patiance and we shall soon be back with an answer Happy

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

Found the forum!

Okay,no worries =)
Akbüyücü
Found the forum!

by the way,Thanks all you guys for vouching me and it was pleasure to heal with you Elaniriel even with these coldflame fails of us

@Raszagal

yeah it was my alt char,enchants and second proffesion aren't best,was just healing around when i get bored =) My mage is exalted with SOH so i already got epic shoulder enchant and other enchants/gems/glpyhs/proffesion can be easily replaced in a hour =)

@Mystikal

i know you mate,we raided in TBC for few times,with my mage Akbüyücü if you remember,guess you are friend of Migs and from Portugal right? Sorry if i remember wrong =)
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Radio_head wrote:
and from Portugal right? Sorry if i remember wrong =)

England i think he is from :P

Happy to see you achived trial m8 Happy
congratz !

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: