Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ironic184

re: ironic [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex:male
Nationality:Bulgaria

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Ironic
Race:dwarf
Class:Pala
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):36 days
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Ironic
Set of glyphs used: Glyph of Seal of Vengeance,Glyph of Exorcism,
Glyph of Judgement
Glyph of Lay on Hands
Glyph of Blessing of Might
Glyph of Sense Undead
Willing to respec (to another role)? yes
Professions and their level: JC 450, ench 450

What are your primary roles during a raid?

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? toc10/25:togc10 firs 2 bosses,ICC10/25(first 4 bosses)

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday? yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 4-5

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why?

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? cpu2.2GHz ram 4GB Video 512MB
FPS 40-60 max

Do you ever have latency problems? no

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes

Are you using any other addons?

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? ofc

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 6-7 monts ago
What areas do you think you could improve in and why? tank spec-dont have exp atm

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? i like PVE and PVP alot for RP dont have exp

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) alot

Do you share your account with anybody? no

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? last whas RMWP reason is i loock for progresion they cant ofer me that

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? becouse EOL are cool:P

Why do you think we should choose you? i have exp and skill :P

Who can we contact for reference*?

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

the bold it's so simple and yet so difficult

you missed a few questions

Forum Pet

I'll be bold.

Bad Application, go redo it, you can make a first impression only once. We'll just pretend we didn't see this.

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Azlannagh wrote:
Bad Application, go redo it, you can make a first impression only once. We'll just pretend we didn't see this.

Indeed m8 plz redo ure application ( fill out all the questions and stuff and try and get it unbolded ). Then ill take a more serious look

~!Galsif!~ Pally Class rep. And slacker amongst slackers

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Fixed the Bold problem.

EoL-Veteran

Hey there Ironic, Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the assistant recruitment officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Galsif is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

For starters, I should let you know that at them moment we have our recruitments on hold. This is because we are getting full on memebers and have alot of initiates to deal with, however on rare occations we do take good players in for a trial.

Okay I can't look up your armory because the site is having Maintenance at the moment. However I must say that your answer to our questions are either slightly poor, or not filled at all.
Could you please go through the application again and answer the questions you have missed (Just answer them in this topic).

When Galsif has given his opinion, possible issues has been solved, and our set up maker has given a verdict as to rather we have room for another melee DPS I shall give my verdict as rather we will trial you or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

Last edited by Airaniel on 2010/01/21 8:39; edited 1 time in total

EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Okay ill take a look at it tomorrow when the Armory is up ^^

Robinxx
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Sorry Galsif for stealing Your job twisted

Gear&enchants seems to be good, but You should replace Bloodshed Band with The Ashen Verdict revered ring http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50401(or if You want to be underexpertise capped or You can get expertise from other items You should replace The Lady's Promice) blablabla I know that ring is with Agi, but its just better.
btw. You should work on Your critical chance it should be ~40 %
Glyph of Exorcism should be replaced by Glyph of Consecration.

Talent build: I dont know why did You take Vindication, if You have that kind of build You should get Divine Sacrifice talent.

aaand You missed a lot of questions(btw your answers are so short, work on it) twisted

omg its so late I could do some mistakes, omw to bed :P

Cheers Robinxx

Nie gram, to spamuje
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran

Just one question are you applying as Mainspec Holydin or Ret?

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Ironic184

re: ironic

Hey
ok sory for mising this questions to fill it whas late and sory..
for my exp cap its 6% whit gliph and i am low hit and crt yes
and if i have to change talent or something i will do it

What are your primary roles during a raid?depence if i make raid its my priority to tell tactic to all and explane what to do eaven if all have achie i do that.in guild that i left my role in raid whas not much just dps

Are you using any other addons?i use DBM, CLCRet,Quartz,recount, Paly Power,Atlas,Outfiter,Pawn,Omen,Tank warnings,GS

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Hmm.. what to say Happy i am frendly person ,i like to drink whit frends and get fun

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty: c) tasty

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! nope

Who can we contact for reference*no оne .. i whas in raids whit EOL members but dont have idia if they remember me
Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? yes sory for my bad eng:)

Jaenus
EoL-Veteran

I'm assuming your applying as a retradin then, am i correct?

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Laz (Aureya)

Looking over your spec you manage to get the bread and butter of the spec right 5/5/55, after that the next 6 points are down to personal preferance as far as things go and usually show what you like to try and do outside of your normal DPS role. I've taken the 6 points in protection option for Divine Sacrifice even though its still only party wide but its a handy mini tank CD for some of the new fights such as Festergut. Another good choice is points in unyielding faith [2/2] and healing power [3/3] and taking aura mastery.

Since we have protection paladins in raids vindication becomes unneeded by our retridins since chances are someone in the raid can provide it although having it isn't the end of the world. I did wonder why you took Divine purpose:
Reduces your chance to be hit by spells and ranged attacks by X% and gives your Hand of Freedom spell a Y% chance to remove any Stun effects on the target.
This talent is mainly a PvP one, but the option to destun a tank or healer with a combination of a good raid frames (Grid) is a good way of spending these two points and something i'm glad to see. The one question i did have though, was if you're going to put points into this then why not take Guardians Favour in the protection tree for the 4 second increased duration on Hand of Freedom (and the 60 seconds of BoP!!!).

Since you don't have the 2 x T10 set bonus yet you can keep your glyphing the way it is as the consecrate glyph is only equal to 108mp5 and under normal conditions (i.e. not spamming DS as fast as the button resets) we rarely go massivly OOM. You have everything right there including sense undead and LoH glyph. S'all good. Gemming is spot on (i.e. having tried to get to expertise cap since str>exp), he's using the right meta gem and is using a decent way of gemming picking up the +6 str bonuses and still using the right combination. Only enchant that looks a little off is the haste on cloak since Agillity comes out much much better when we still have the 2 x T9 as well.

I did have a few questions though:
1) Have you learnt the tactics for the bosses you haven't seen yet? Festergut, Rotface, Putricide, Princes and Queeny since you've not seen them yet?
2) How far of the next piece of T10 are you, and which piece will you be using?[/list]

Likes forums

Oi! Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron

Gear: You're gear looks alright. Ure missing 2 exp though it aint a big deal but always better to be capepd ^^

Enchants:You're enchants are spot on best enchants on every item u got. Me likes...

Gems:Gems are all good aswell! This give's me the impression that you do know ure class.

Glyphs:you're glyph's are all good aswell just try and get the extra Expertise so u dont need the SoV glyph.

Spec:While looking at you're spec I have the feeling you're abit PvP specced aswell. for PvE u might be better of changing some stuff and going deeper into Divine Sacrifice. Something like

- You're add-ons are all good depends on personal prev some use alot ( Like meh ) Some use the bare minimum.

- You're proffs are also maxed out wich is nice to see ^^

- You're raiding experience seems okay cant really ask much more seeing as the new bosses in ICC are way harder I hope you can just get the tictacs in ure head.

- I am sorry to say that were kinda full on melee atm so I will have to check it with the recruitment officers if we have a spot for you.

Overall you seem like a good retridin who knows what to do with his class.
And if you wouldnt mind could you show me you're tank gear in game some time? Always nice to know if someone has a decent off spec

Good luck on your application,
the final word is with the Recruitment officer.

May you concecrate you're way through the lich king's force's !
Galsif ze squidmon, Class representative

Last edited by Paktaï on 2010/01/21 4:32; edited 1 time in total

for Festergut, Rotface, i have exp but never kill them them
for rest i will lurn tactic
next t10 will be hands and i need 40 more point for it

Ironic184

at moment i dont have full tank gear ..but np to show what i got atm

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: