Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Naica

re: Grimripper - Resto Shaman [Accepted]

Posner™ wrote:
What madness is this? An applicant that understands wtf to do in Firefighter?
Excellent survivability + awareness, and a great ability to tank phase four!

Sign him up!

What she said. Peace!!!!!

Forum Pet

I like this guy. He called me a legend.

Vouch.

Last edited by Azlannagh on 2010/01/25 21:11; edited 1 time in total

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Right, its raid free tomorrow. Once I'm back from the gym I'll give a proper response - sorry ive just been really busy these last few days.

Ras

Found the forum!

Status Update:
Alchemy is now 435, So I am able to gain the bonuses from my flasks Happy Yippee!!
Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron, Hi!

I am Raszagal, CL nab. Apologises for the delay in response, I'm a busy draenai in RL tongue out

Anyway, the serious part..

Gear: All fine. Only thing I'd work on is getting a different weapon. Staves are sort of "viable" for shamans, but its always better to have a mace or dagger and a shield. If you run current content even in pug groups, you can pick up the blade of tarasque or blade of the silver disciple and bastion of purity with ease (as long as they drop ofc, doh!).
Enchants: No problems there.
Gems: Only one I'd look at changing is the one in your boots. You are missing out on the socket bonus, and as you know, sp trumphs anything so I'd say replace with energized eye of zul or perhaps forceful eye of zul.
Glyphs: Again fine, you have the main one's - CH, earth shield etc. If you are gonna be raid healing, I'd make sure you have glyph of riptide but you're ok with LHW if you're tank healing.
Spec: Fine, standard cuttie-cooker build.

- (Addons) As long as you run all the one's that are listed in our policy, then thats fine enough for me. However, you might want to whisper Saresja or Redshaman (I cant put Cerv's name, dont know how to do the accent over his name ) and find out what extra add-ons they use that might be helpful to you.

- (Second-proffesions / Achievements, BONUS) As discussed, I'd look to get rid of your herbalism and level JC instead, its much more beneifical to you.

- (Raiding experience / Previous guilds / Motivation / Other behaviour comments) A lot of people are vouching for you already, and having been in a few heroics with you myself, I think you have the potential to be a pretty decent player and you do seem like a friendly chap. Your raid experience isnt extensive, however if you are willing to put in the work; read tactics, be prepared for whatever raids we go to, understand, adapt and execute the fights asap and to a good standard then I'd be happy. We do have 2 other resto shammies on trial at the moment, but thats not to say we dont actively encourage friendly competition. And, as ive always said, more players means more flexibility and more raids. YAY!

- (Current Recruiting state) We are in need of more resto shamans, but please understand that our need for more doesnt mean you will get accepted for a trial or gurantee you a raid spot. We rely on having good players, not just enough people to fill a raid.

I'm glad to see you can raid quite often and to the times we require. You also seem like a friendly chap, having a nice personality, while not being the most important part of the application still helps us to make a decision .

Good luck on your application,
the final word is with the Recruitment officer.

May Nobundo guide your hand!
Raszagal, Shaman Class representative

PS - Sorry the late response.

Upping the guild post count

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

Congratulations buddy! Happy ..

Cheers,
Saylier

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: