Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Saylier, Application [Declined]

I see from your sig you are not a gnome sunny

But a lumberjack !!!
Sunnybunny
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

ok <3 you again

Chatterbox

Great laerel -.-

Only joking hun wink

*On topic*

The reason your being slated Saylier is because this is your 4th (or 3rd? hmm i've lost count) application to our guild.
On the time we did accept you, you:-

1. Disappeared in a raid with no hint of a warning
2. We didn't receive a response at all saying why, and if it's to do with parents i understand, but we can't have you disappearing half way through a progression raid/fight.
3. Attitude - You failed to take note of people's (including your class rep's) knowledge and advice to help better your tanking and your overall gaming.

On the gemming issue...Hit?!
DK's are never going to achieve 100% hit whilst tanking, unless you aim for the 17% spell cap! Good luck with that!, the melee cap is 8%, and you have 9. Drop the hit gems, or if you still want the socket bonuses, change it for one of these. [Regal Eye of Zul]

"Mmmm....Undead Death Knights" *drool* - Quoted from Jaenus
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I notice you still havent leveled JCIng posner
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I notice you're still a troll Lae. tongue out *waves to you btw* How were things on the otherside?

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Posner™
Chatterbox

Thats a lie Lae tongue out finally got it to 450 after you left, hmmm....this topic might actually need locking xD

"Mmmm....Undead Death Knights" *drool* - Quoted from Jaenus
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

TO THE TRASH CAN! DUN DUUUUUUUUN!

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Its surprisingly fun V :D otherside is actualy pretty good, the RP is buzzing and the pvp is awesome

Too bad the guilds seem to suck
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

And they don't have the Jaester tongue out

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Re: Application

Laerel1 wrote:
Saylier wrote:

Well, before i got this new sword you see, i wasent hit capped,

Saylier

Sorry but cant resist >.<

You still arent hit capped with the sword and gems, if you cant see that I really really suggest you research your class mechanics a bit more, and generaly when you apply to a guild (especialy as a tank oO) you should do your best to show your best.

The whole 'I do what I feel like without really caring if it works or not' is a wonderful attitude to play the game with, unfortunatly it just doesnt work when you are raiding (and especialy again tanking) because really it does come down to that fine line.

And really it doesnt inspire much confidence!!

*waves before vanishing again*

Lae <3 *sends lots of love*

Question though *in between all the lovin'* isn't the DK hitcap 8%? He having 9,06% (off the top of my head). My knowledge is more or less shallow as far as DK's go but I think melee hit cap was still 8%.

Vieane/Selisia wrote:
DUN DUUUUUUUUN!

You called ? <3

Likes forums

now.. go lvl ur proffessions go go now!. then think about that attitude towards everyone in this thread. perhaps some people were abit blunt in their decline, but at this point i would say no aswell.

if the guild needs you to respec, you will respec thats it, nothing else to it!
dont go "i'll do what i want to do with my char its mine! QQ" trust me it doesnt look good. if you gem, enchant, and spec ur char as it should be done, it will be much more fun to play trust me on this. Happy (never gem agillity!!!!)
no matter what you think or say agillity is never a good thing to gem.

if you show you can improve on all the points given to you and that you can show it in a good way.

im sure u will be given a trial to prove yourself, work hard now !

GL with the App

Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Samoras/Kodar wrote:
critisissyhim

Did you phail spelling just became pure WIN!..?

Yea that wasn't on purpose..

Quote:
The reason your being slated Saylier is because this is your 4th (or 3rd? hmm i've lost count) application to our guild.

Fourth application Posner, and yes i agree on that is way too much, that is why i spoke to Mystikal about it and he said that Echoes of Lordaeron gives second chances aswell, that is why i applied here.

Quote:
1. Disappeared in a raid with no hint of a warning
2. We didn't receive a response at all saying why, and if it's to do with parents i understand, but we can't have you disappearing half way through a progression raid/fight.
3. Attitude - You failed to take note of people's (including your class rep's) knowledge and advice to help better your tanking and your overall gaming.

1. - As i have told you so many times, the net in the area went off for a moment, and no you dont have to worry about that in the future since i was on holiday at my sister's house, that is also why i forgot to report it in time, i apoligize.
2. - Well, that was probably the same answer as above
3. - I actually did toke note of other people's opinions and comments about my build, and some of them i did indeed and i changed it, just not all.

Quote:
On the gemming issue...Hit?!
DK's are never going to achieve 100% hit whilst tanking, unless you aim for the 17% spell cap! Good luck with that!, the melee cap is 8%, and you have 9. Drop the hit gems, or if you still want the socket bonuses, change it for one of these.

Well i wasen't hit capped since my last ICC10 run, where i got this sword which lowered my exp down to 27 (just about the cap: 26) and then increased my hit instead which maked my hit capped, the reason why i havent replaced all those 10 hit+15 stam gems yet is because im a little bit low on money atm and i soon get replacements for almost all of them..

Quote:
(never gem agillity!!!!)

Agility gives you Armor, Critical hits and Dodge, why would i go pure dodge then?

Quote:
"i'll do what i want to do with my char its mine! QQ"

Of course i have to listen to all of your ideas, which i have done until now, but Sötpjoke, wouldn't it just be wrong of me to do change my character in a way i dont wanna play it like? There is a reason why i gem agility forexample (as you see..) but still thank you very much for your advice/opinion, and i agree with the thing about my proff's, missing some very high bonuses really.

Thanks for your comments,
Saylier

Page 4 of 5

Jump to: