Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Druid-Nisara

re: Balance druid - Nisara [Withdrawn]

REAL LIFE

Sex:Male
Nationality:Swedish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Nisara
Race:Night elf
Class:Druid
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):75 Days overall, This Level 57 days
Talent Built(Armory link please): Nisara Armory have't upptated my migg here yet.

Set of glyphs used:

Major Glyphs

Minor Glyphs

Willing to respec (to another role)?Yes, If I need to.

Professions and their level:Alchemy450 - Enchating 375+

What are your primary roles during a raid? To do my best as a Dmg dealer and follow tatc and all that.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
Naxx10/25
Ulduar10/- Not that much
Totc10HC/25
Icc10/25 Upp to Proffessor Putricide both 10 and 25

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday.Yes, I can.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?Yes

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why?No one

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?Dalaran can be a problem some times but when i get in a 25 raid No lag and around 35 FPS

Do you ever have latency problems?No

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?Yes sure.

Are you using any other addons?Yes

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?Yes, Ofc!

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?She is a Night elf Female :]

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?Around 2005

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? Dont have any on my mine atm but its always somthing.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?Pve

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) to much but sometims just 30min to do Random HC, but other whis I am onlt from 16.00 - 00.00

Do you share your account with anybody?No.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?I am in Ak with my Shaman on this server (Horde) I took 1 week break I got bord wit wow but now I am Back, I am social rank in AK.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) cute DK Gnomes evil!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?Sound like a good Pve guild

Why do you think we should choose you?Becuse I love to Raid and always lisen to Raid leaders, I can do DMG

Who can we contact for reference*?hmm, Nobody:) or i got alot of Irl friends on Horde side.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Yes, Not might be online so much til I got an Answer on apply Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Nisara

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: Re: Balance druid - Nisara

Druid-Nisara wrote:

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) cute DK Gnomes evil!

Ur insulting me? bastard !

anyways GL on your apply!
always nice too see more swedish people Happy

ps u might wanna look into getting [Malfurion's Gloves of Conquest] which got haste instead of those pvp ones. or if you can, pretty easy nowadays too get the Item lvl 245 ones. Edit as mysti said dont! im not so familiar with balance to know this !

Last edited by Sötpojke on 2010/01/27 18:59; edited 1 time in total

Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Ok, here I am, your Druid Class Leader - let's see what we've got:

Glyphs: All fine. Personally I prefer Aquatic Form over Dash, but that's more of a flavour choice.

Talents: Excellent. One of the few Balance applicants I've seen that actually knows how to build a proper set of talents. However, I bet you could easily raid at this level without going OOM (so long as there's Replenishment), so I'd suggest dropping the 2/3 in Intensity and picking up Typhoon (very useful in ICC) and maybe a point in Owlkin Frenzy.

Also, drop the 2/2 in Improved Moonfire. It is only worth it if you have the 2t9 bonus. Otherwise, it amounts to about a 50 dps increase. Pop them in Genesis or Moonglow instead (dependent on mana difficulties).

Professions: Look good. Alchemy's a nice one to have for roleswitchers such as we. Try and boost your Enchanting a little more, but it's not terribly low and so more of a minor factor.

Reputations: Sons of Hodir only at friendly, but you have the shoulder enchant so I'm guessing you have an alt somewhere who can buy it for you. All other required reps seem to be ok.

Raid Experience: Your achievements don't mirror your stated raid experience. I see no checks against Rotface or Festergut in either 10 or 25-man mode and no achievements for any bosses in Trial of the Grand Crusader in 10- or 25-man mode. Can you explain this please?

Gear and Enchants: Enchants all present and correct.

However, despite what Sot said, do not go for haste gloves! Your gear is fine, but your combat ratings, sadly, are not. So, I'm going to say this bluntly and bold it:

You are way over the haste cap for a Balance Druid. Not slightly - massively. As in, 50% over. This is very worrying for me with someone in your gear and raid experience, because it means either:

- You're ignoring one of the fundamental truths of Balance Druid raiding, which is well publicised and documented, or;

- You haven't done the required reading.

So, I'm going to quickly bring you up to speed. 401 haste rating from gear is the max for us. You can 'safely' raid with up to 460, but beyond that, Wrath-clipping gimps our dps, especially with all those raid-wide haste buffs (and more devastatingly, Heroism). You need to lose at least 180 haste rating, 220 if at all possible. You may think you're getting in more dps due to faster Lunar Eclipse cycles, but what you're making there, you're losing due to 'forced' Solar Eclipse cycles and the amount of Wraths you're losing over the course of battle. If you're offered a trial, I'd have to see your haste dropping quickly (ironically, going for 2t9 would help a lot with this). In most cases I'd rage at PvP gear being used, but in your case it will temporarily help with the haste problem.

You don't need the hit gem in your gear (you're already overcapped) and should never use +stats gems, even to meet a socket bonus or activate a meta.

It's mostly a good application, but I need you to address my concerns before we can look at this any further. Good luck.

Cenarius walk with you, sister.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Druid-Nisara

I played my shamana befor (H) on this server in AK Nakary is my char namn there you can check my achivment Happy

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Bold fixed ;)

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Quote:
Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?She is a Night elf Female :]

Creative dude.

Meky wrote:

Creative dude.

xD
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Hey there!

I had a quick look over armoury, but sadly seems you're in resto gear (which doesn't look too bad as a side note), which means I can't really assess if you've taken Mysti's advice on board.

Please let me know what the score is.

Emee

Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Again, please let me know the score.

Happy

Druid-Nisara

re: Re: Balance druid - Nisara

Removed

Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

I'm guessing you mean withdrawn, with respects to your application? ;)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: