Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

re: Blood DeathKnight - Bleroti (Declined)

Then, here goes.

Do take in notice that everything written here is ment to help you improve your game. To improve you need to get pointed out weaknesses and adviced on strengths. So no, this is not a flame post Happy
That being said:

Gear: Your gear is outdated. You simply can't compete with the current items around. Though the items were allright at the point you left. If you would run random heroics, you'd be getting way better gear indeed. Also you seem to be focussing on Attack power when it comes to gemming/enchanting. My advice is to change that to Strength (or Armorpenetration back in those days) focussing. Also I'm having my quesitons about chosing haste on your cloak. Stacking haste has little to no use to my experience. At least not in that minor boost.

Talents: Your bloodspec looks like pre ICC indeed. Not a bad one at all. Thing is, back then to make blood dps really effective, people were stacking armorpenetration, something that is not as viable as it was right now. (still not bad, just not that good anymore). Giving me the impression that you didn't know that at that time or you purpously chose to take the AP path.
Your glyphs seem ok.
You do seem to have only 1 spec, showing me that you havn't bothered or been able to get dualspec. This is a little show to me that you wern't that dedicated to your deathknight at time, and might have treated it as an alt to your main. EoL requires dedicated main DK's.

Reputation: Revered with most. Shows that you did put the effort in and knew it was important. Work still to be done though.

Experience: You quit playing after ulduar. It shows. Most experience is with 25 man, showing that you were reasonably active during those days. (on your DK at least). Things have changed a lot since then, you'd have to read up on a lot. Not just instances, but changes to your class as well.
You started playing again on the 28th of jan 2010 after being away from 11 aug 2009. This is a big gap to fill.

In general:
You come back online and instantly apply to EoL, while not being up to speed. My advice is first to get up to minimum ICC raiding requirements before trying to apply again. This goes for gear and overall knowledge of instances and your class.

My advice to the recruiter:

We are full on DK's at the moment and are only taking on exceptional good candidates. This one is not up to speed with minimum requirements and as such I advice to decline and offer to reapply when up to speed.

OK:) Thanks alot. I'll put this advice to good use. I have dual talents I just haven't added the talents. Happy Thanks alot with the advice and I wish everyone here in EoL a great future.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Evethor
Can post, will post

Try again when you have moar epixx.
I long for some more old conscience members in Eol remeber me btw.
The weird emo/gay guy form Conscience. ^^

Ever so eager to reply

Hey there, and sorry for the delay.

I'm afraid Xulgos is correct, at the moment we are only looking for exceptional candidates, and while you're raiding up until you took a break is solid, a 6 month break is a wee bit to catch up on first!

Feel free to reapply at a later date though.

Emee

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: