Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Pr0test
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: Nimiel - Balance & Restoration Druid (Accepted)

Hello old friend
Good luck with your application.

A big /vouch from Papa Bear

//Protest
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Saraesa / Liesje wrote:
Earthen Ring wink

Name Vola rings a bell?

Hmm, not that I can remember, but were you on Alliance? I was Horde on Earthen Ring. I was playing the character Cellador back then, an Undead Warlock. Sattur aswel, an Undead Warrior.
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

We where Horde. Bloodlust Berserkers. If you don't know Vola, you don't know any of us :p
He had a wedding at the Dark Portal

I feel really bad that I can't place it. I was friendly with a lot of Horde back then. I ran Spirits Within with a few people who left Sylvanas Will.

People from my guild were Korath, Hix, Morron, Sattur, Dalabis, Karakas, Sigon, Heira and ofcourse myself; Cellador.
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Sorry I haven't been in here yet, been a bit ill this past day or so.

Overall, on quick glance things look very good. I'll have a more thorough look after our raid tonight.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Evethor
Can post, will post

Gief Nimiel.

Can I haz Nimiel pleassssssse????!!!

Initiate chatterbox

Haha. That reminded me of icanhascheezburger. Love that site.
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

Well, looking at your application, it looks very impressive indeed. A full clear of classic Naxx is certainly something to be proud of. I'm asking myself if you were the T3 Druid I once saw in Feralas whilst levelling a long time ago...? tongue out

Glyphs for Resto sound much better now. Armoury's down again (no surprises there) so I'd really like to get a look at you in-game so that I can check out your talent build and gear (although Vieane seems to have covered that).

Balance glyphs are fine, again would prefer to look over spec / gear in-game, but overall your application is well done and you have a wealth of useful experience.

Please /w me on either Mystikal or Adun when you're next online, if I'm not in a raid/heroic then I will have a quick look. If all's fine there, we'll see if we can get you a trial Happy

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Mysti read the poor Sods application!! he was on Earthen Ring so doubt hes the T3 dr00d!

Initiate chatterbox

Oh, I cleared Naxx on this server. We were the first guild to clear it on Scarshield Legion. I did and still do have characters on Earthen Ring, but I never took up the serious raiding until I came over to Scarshield.

I could have well been the Druid you saw Mystikal, but I never completed the set. It's a shame really, because I'm one of the handful of people with that set; which is now un-obtainable.

I'll be online shortly, so you can point and laugh at these epics I've collected.
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

Well, I've seen you in-game and whilst your gear does need some work, I found you very receptive to my advice (and it was refreshing to see a Balance Druid in need of gaining haste rather than losing it, for a change tongue out ).

As I mentioned, you're probably best off trialling as Resto / Balance, you will get a chance to show off your owl skills at some point.

I know you're running with a somewhat hybrid gear set, whilst mostly fine for Balance it's just too low on haste for Resto. Please let me have a look at your Resto gear once that's sorted. Glyphs and talents in both specs are fine, minor adjustments could be made, but nothing gamebreaking if you don't.

You have a really nice attitude and I enjoyed our little chat. I look forward to hearing from you soon - and I'm sure you have it skillwise, given your past accomplishments.

Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Not disappeared, just been busy perfecting this set; and also been at work this week. Thought I would drop an update in, just so you know I'm still keen.

Just need to grab myself one more item and perhaps a new trinket more fitting to Restoration, and then I'll be done and ready for your close analysis; hopefully some time tonight.
Hiddenbear

Naxx 40 was never cleared on this realm. Even after the release of TBC.
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Excuse me Hiddenbear, but where are you getting this information? KT was downed before the release of TBC; Vandar is a member still playing and now in AoT. You can always buzz them and ask for confirmation before blatantly calling me a liar.

Oh, and I'm now up to date with my Restoration gear. Thanks for giving me time to sort it out.

Last edited by Nimiel on 2010/02/09 0:08; edited 1 time in total
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Hopefully Mystikal can give me a lowdown asap on both your balance and resto outlook, and I can take it from there.

Just as explaination Hiddenbear - Hiddenshadow, he was (when he played) the guildmaster of the exiles, and tends to be knowledgable on SSL progression around that time. I must admit I didn't know Naxx had been cleared on this server, but hell I wasnt a raider till caravan ;). That's not to call either of you liars though;)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: