Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Blazeman / Shiv
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: Nimiel - Balance & Restoration Druid (Accepted)

Nimiel, Nimiel, Nimiel

I was in Conscience, for a month or so, wether you were in there or not too i dont actually know.

But heck, he is British. Get him in!!

Famous quotes from Mystikal:

Derdriu, should you die, my mockery will be both unending and merciless.
Mystikal has Died.

"Mystikal, move move!"
"IM MOVING. SHUT UP!!"

"Fuck you, Shiv"

...Whilst running random heroics, Halls of Stone comes up.
"Awww, fucking Balls of Stone, I hate this place"
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Good news on the Resto set Nimiel. Please let me have a look at it in-game whenever is convenient and we'll work out any kinks. I'm quite anxious to get a final yay or nay on a trial now, but ICC is pretty unforgiving in the latter stages, so I want to make sure your gear at the very least is up to it.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Can't seem to get my Haste rating above 400 unless I go entire overkill on the gem front and +20 everything, but I don't think that's the way to go, seeing as it'd cost me a lot of SP.

What I really need is some more 245+ gear; which means more raiding and less Heroics, which are my main supply of gear so far; emblems and such.

Didn't make that link, though I do know you Hiddenshadow. I was Star back then, not Nimiel.
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Oh, and Genghus; I was in Conscience as Star and then Nimiel later. I was also in there as Flower. I was pretty much around the entire time Conscience was active, though I didn't raid much.

I'm real life friends with Emerald, who was a lot more active than me back then.
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Honestly Nim, I wouldn't worry too much about the haste too much. Before I saw the loot tables of ICC after the GotEM nerf I was also kinda panicking about how much haste I needed to pick up to be at the same level. I'm still not even at the 1sec GCD like I was all the way though Ulduar with my gear (although it's understandably much better than yours). With the amount of haste on current gear and the clear amount of class knowledge you have, I think you should be trialled. Everyone knows skill>gear. Happy

Btw, don't gem for haste unless you have crazy amounts of SP.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Well I'm ready to be checked up on, I'll do some fine tuning and reading up on raid rotations and boss tactics in the mean time.

Taking a short break to grab some food and such, but I'll be back on within the hour.
Hiddenbear

/Yawn

SSL Vanilla Progression Thread

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=15061786&sid=1

Fence Kicking off about me (tongue in cheek) claiming Naxx 40 server firsts at 70 (not because they werent server firsts but because we were 70).

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=15061786&postId=24049218582&sid=1#253

Sorry to be a cock couldnt help myself.
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Gah, just wrote loads and realised I wasn't logged in..

Makes a lot of sense now, your ignorance. Skip right ahead to page 13 of your own link, where Aromir of Martyrium starts a new PvE Progression thread up, because that current one hadn't been updated for 3 pages; this all before TBC.

Sorry to burst your little bubble, but you wern't server first.. not even at 70. Martyrium left the server soon after.

So don't yawn at me.
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I remember seeing people with finished T3 sets back in the day, so I'm sure it must have been cleared.
Hiddenbear

People transferred in with it.

Matryium's original disbanding was because they werent able to progress in Naxx.

The links I provided was a simple 30sec search on the realm forum to show I wasn't lying, the second link and the attitude of vanilla raiders present in it should make it clear enough that Naxx was never cleared.

Its not overly relevant to the app I know just the most blatant lie id ever read.
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Server transfered in vanilla?

I mean really there is trolling and then there is trolling ._.
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Regardless of the Naxx discussion ongoing:-

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron. During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

As you're more than aware your class representative is Mystikal. Primarily you will be trialled as a Moonkin, though we will perhaps see some of your healing in raids as required.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Hiddenbear

Free ones (server balancing) not paid ones.
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Thank-you Emee! I'll look through those things to do shortly. Just speaking with Mystikal in-game now.

Thanks again.
Hiddenbear

Sever Transfer during Vanilla proof

http://forums.aftermath-gaming.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=14379&sid=96f38af5b3e4a48377c30aa71bbdff86

for laerel as I respect you, I am trolling I admit but not lying.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: