Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: NAKED PIX OF EOL MEMBERS INSIDE!!! Vie (Accepted)

Not really, sorry for lack of nekkidness guize but anyway I figured you might wanna read an app with the bold correct.

REAL LIFE

Sex: *checks under skirt* Female, I think.

Nationality: British

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Vieane
Race: Slut-Elf.
Class: Dudu.
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): I know its over 80days. FML

Talent Built(Armory link please): Clicky!

Set of glyphs used: Nourish/RapidRejuv/WG

Willing to respec (to another role)? Not really. Can bring deeps hunter for 10mans.

Professions and their level: JC/Herb 450.

What are your primary roles during a raid? Being awesome.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
Vanilla: Just ZG
BC: Kara/Gruuls/Maggy/ZA/Most of SSC/MH/Few bosses in BT when I came back from quitting raiding.
Wrath: Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, Sarth 10/25, Ulduar 10/25, ToC 10/25, ICC all 10man that is available (I'm assuming BQL goes down tonight cause we pro) and Marrowgar/Festergut/Blood Council/Tries on Rotface on 25.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yeassssssh.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? This is where it gets tricky, I will generally be able to do 2 at the least. Especially when my exams are over this will be much higher. During my exams (June) I will be down to just 1.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Eeeeeeem. I have no idea. Jenkins title was rly hard for me.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? You don't wanna know. It's playable...just. wink

Do you ever have latency problems? Only on patch days.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Already gots them.

Are you using any other addons? Too many to list.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yeah.

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?
Too long ago :< This application asks mean questions.

What areas do you think you could improve in and why?
Tanking. Dps. I don't know really...

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, RP, PvP
PvE: Love the challenge of a really hard boss. Since I'm kinda competitive I love trying to outdo the OP paladins..
RP: I don't really actively RP as such but I like writing stories and such when I'm epic bored.
PvP: Reallly wank at it. I like orgimmar fishing trips though /wink@merke and fero

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) I log in at least once a day, more when raiding obviously.

Do you share your account with anybody? Erm, Lev and Meth know my account details thats it really. Infact, lev probably forgot already.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
You guize!!! <3

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty If they're anything like Karin then I pick C.

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Am aware, and I loves it.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Because I'm already here :')

Why do you think we should choose you? Dude...its me.

Who can we contact for reference*? Myself? Go poke Mysti.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
Didn't post a pic of my UI as it is horrible and everyone will laugh. Also editted cause I forgot I killed council of blood thingy.

Last edited by Vieane on 2010/02/06 8:44; edited 1 time in total

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Hmm.. Crappy tree in my opinion barely up to bobmans level of healing :D

Nah just kidding heeellllloooo its Becki best tree in the guild and one of the most social peeps gief now

Gief back my sexual healing partner *puppy eyes* though she has to provide banoffee pie

/vouch

Last edited by Arla.. on 2010/02/01 7:12; edited 1 time in total

Serious Troll <3

Do you have any plans to upgrade your computer?

It's on my 'to-do list' but honestly, its fine for raiding.

And ady, I may be better than Bobman but never as 1337 as Warfrog

Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Vieane/Selisia wrote:
It's on my 'to-do list' but honestly, its fine for raiding.

I don't think healing with 3 FPS will be fine in the long run. It's okay on normal modes, or if you're with 5 strong healers.

Riha / Renala / Anlyra wrote:
Hmm.. Crappy tree in my opinion barely up to bobmans level of healing :D

bobman is awesumsauce!

get bleckeh back she's win!

and i wanna sees naked pix!!!

and surely the fact that she raids with eol now and contributed to the: we had to kill festergut with only 5 healers QQ shows that its not holding the raids back?

Forum Pet

*Shrug* I did ToGC25 when we were struggling on beasts just fine.

Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

The 5 strong healers comment is imo insulting Karin :S makes it sound like shes being carried when in truth she owns half the healers in the raids shes in, She raided on her laptop the first time she was member and it wasn't a problem then at all.

I haven't seen any raids even lately on her laptop where she's been below the required output or died stupidly so the laptop isn't an issue imo and its on her to do list to upgrade.

Serious Troll <3

I'm sorry for being worried about raiding with someone on 3 FPS.
I know she has done fine so far, but she is holding herself back. If the difference between 3 and 30 FPS can increase DPS by 50-60% on people like Azade and Dida, I'm really looking forwards to TreeLady healing with that boost. (no sarcasm intended, I AM looking forward to that)
Saying it's "fine for raiding" is selling yourself short.

Forum Pet

And in alot of peoples opinions her performance on her laptop is more than fine for raiding, I'm looking forward to how p00n she is with an upgraded PC aswell but turning down a brilliant healer because she can be better with a decent PC is silly when shes this good already.

Azade was different :S her performance wasnt "Fine" for raiding on the crap one beckis is theres a difference no matter how small/big

Last edited by Arla.. on 2010/02/01 7:41; edited 2 times in total

Serious Troll <3

Did I mention turning down anywhere?

Been in multiple 10mans with her great performance as expected from her, can't recall a 25man that i have been with her tbh.

Upping the guild post count

Technical specs are, in this case, irrelevant Karin.

Becki's one of the best healers in the guild, she constantly challenges all others - even the Holydins - for the top spots and is adaptable. Her FPS may be low, but her skill is not and it was never a hinderance in the past for us, it hasn't been these past few weeks whilst she's been raiding ICC 10/25 and ToGC 25, so why should it suddenly become one? The only argument for upgrading her laptop is that it might make her even better, but she's more than good enough as it is now.

On the class / spec front - well, your knowledge of Resto far outstrips mine. You know how to spec and gear (although I wonder if you've considered dropping Revitalize for some 'free' haste in Balance?). My only advice as CR would be to keep an open mind - choice of meta, for instance, isn't as set in stone for Resto as it is for other healing specs and is generally a matter of stats and choice.

Other than that, you know what you're doing and I will endorse you as a fine healer. This goes back a long way, as we raided together for quite some time before we joined Echoes.

Obviously, you've made me aware that your signups will decrease during exam times, but we've got other members like that and you've assured me we've got a good 4 months before that's likely to arise again.

Definitely add my vouch to get Becki back on the regular healing team.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Well in all honesty Karin you being worried about raiding with someone on 3FPS is understandable, but im more worried about raiding with some people who are on 60 FPS :S

Forum Pet

I misread your post mysti. I never ever specced Revitalize. Actually, I can't remember who I was discussing this with but I might actually drop Natures Grace cause of my haste level atm. Gonna play around and see how Revitalize is in tonight 10man if it goes ahead.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: