Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
mysterys
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Application Passions [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Greek

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Passions
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 85 in the shaman 145 on my paladin
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=scarshield+legion&n=passions, http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=scarshield+legion&n=vandar , http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=scarshield+legion&n=genuin , http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=scarshield+legion&n=reliable
Set of glyphs used: can be shown on my armory link
Willing to respec (to another role)? i like healing most cause i have 3 80s healers mostly on same gear but i can go dps also ofc
Professions and their level: Mining 450 JC 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Healer

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? I have clear most content with Aot like
7 bosses ICC 10, 7 bosses ICC 25 4 bosses TOGC 25 all bosses TOC 25 and VOA 25
Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Depends from my work schedule cause its not steady but mostly yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 2-3

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Starcaller with aot because when we done it we have far lesser gear than now

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? New computer, 25fps Dalaran,30fps 25 men 60fps instances

Do you ever have latency problems? Never

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes

Are you using any other addons? Auctionator,geascore and some more i am using a lot

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. Cant atm

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? I like healing mostly but i can do whatever needed for the guild and i like to help others when they need

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Summer 2006

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I must focus in one characters cause atm i am playing 4 80s nearly on same gear and i am loosing much time

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? pve because wow dont have decent pvp for me

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 7-8 hours each day

Do you share your account with anybody? No never

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Avatars of torment and many others before and i have left because i didht like some people behavior there i felt like they were kidding me and i have left from aot

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Cute

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! No

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Because its one from the better guilds in the server and i want progress for my main

Why do you think we should choose you? Cause i am good healer and i can prove it in 3 healing classes

Who can we contact for reference*? Maybe most members from Aot except 1-2 i have a fight ofc

[b]Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?I have link my armory on all my healers and my hunter i dont care what class i ll play i can play everything based on guild need but i like healing mostly no mater which class
Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

4 80s and no sons of hodir enchant?

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Fun-aelus
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

I played with Passions and many of his alts when I was still in Avatars of Torment, I can only give good comments here. An extremely skillful player who has masses of experience healing at the high end of the game with the majority of healing classes.

I always remember him being extremely friendly and always willing to help out. I cannot stress how much of a good addition he would be to the guild.

Vouch.
Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

He is a good player, knows his class(es), good raid awareness.
/vouch

PS rihanneeeeee I think u might have a competition on ur mania with alts twisted

GrimripperUK
Found the forum!

Dont know if anymore shamans are needed but ill throw a comment in anyway.

Gear
Gear is very good.

Gems
I dont see any need to gem +34 int in gloves could be replaced with something much better, 34 Haste etc.
Meta gem is wrong should be Insightful Earthsiege diamond or since you have a solace you could use Revitalizing Earthsiege Diamond.

Enchants
You should replace your boot enchant with Tuskarrs vitality more hps will be gained by moving faster.
Like stated above get the shoulder enchant sorted please.

Talents/glyphs.
I would replace Glyph of Water Mastery with Glyph of Earth shield. Glyph of Earth Shield is a insanely good Glyph and you should always have it.

I wouldnt recommend Speccing for Healing way the pushback really isnt needed except from on fights such as Algalon.
Also your specced for Heealing Grace this is a major waste of 3 talent points threat reduction is useless for healers unless your tanks are extremely bad. I would recommend taking 3 points from Healing Grace and placing them in Tidal Focus.
Take your points from Healing Way and place them in Ancestral Fortitude its a awesome talent for reducing tank damage.
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Hey Passions,

As I said when I spoke to you the other night, we do have quite a few shaman trials at the moment, and so I'm really not sure that we have room for another.

Raszragal the shaman class representative should none-the less me around shortly to look over your application, and we can take it from there.

Thanks!

Emee

Pity
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Good healer and dedicated. Please get him so i can kid him instead of aot. Muahahaha.

Anyway, vouch.
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Got some pretty nice vouches already m8, nevertheless, I'm always up to troll some moar..! envy

I see there's some points of advice regarding your gear, if you can find the time, fix it before Raz, the Class Gimp comes in -- shows dedication and effort. wink
Then again; perhaps you totally agree on said given advice, and have your own arguments.
If so, show off your class knowledge, and this might get interesting..!
I'll get the popcorn..! envy

Still, if it haven't been clear up till now, I'll note it again;
More then friendly, evidently quite knowledgable, seems like EoL material -- VOUCH! Happy

re: Gems,specc etc

Ok i ll post a feedback and try to explain some things here:

About my shoulders enchant: When i was lvl up i had my old computer and couldht even move with questhelper enable so i have lvl up mostly with instances and that way i havent done quests to take reputation with sons of hodir for the shoulders enchant.
The difference from the pvp one is +7spell power and +20crit rating not great for me depends on my other gear but for some people is. I ll try to get it in the future.

Head enchant:
When i took the helm and search Ah there was no other gems except the 30sp +2% intellect so i have bought this as a short term sollution,i havent got the recipe for other gems in order to craft them but now i have replace it with the revitalizing as you told.
About gloves enchant: I have plenty of haste and the set bonus of the 2 tiers which gives me additional haste rating after the riptide i am taking 20% more haste for 10 sec so i prefered the +34intellect instead of the haste one

Glyphs:
I prefer more the glyph of water master than the glyph of earth shield for the additional mana return and anyway for the tanks there are always holy paladins to do the job my earth shield will not save them alone for sure because i am mostly put it on a tank

SPECC:
I have to admit that you have right in here but i am not totally agree and i ll try to explain:
I was planning to remove my 3 talens in Healing Grace and put them in Ancenstral healing who is a major help for the tanks for the -9% reduction dmg from my crits. I dont see the point to put 3 more talents in Tidal Focus cause i never go oom especially in raids where you have many classes to take mana back and i prefer to keep my 3 points in Healing way because some times can be useful(slacker holy paladins :P)

Feet: You are right i was planing to change it and i did already Happy

Thx very much for the advices although Happy
I am playing 4 80s and 9 speccs totally at the same time i dont have alts or at least i am not conisdering my other character as alts because all have good gear so some times its difficult to do all the enchant and gems needed cause of lack of money,real time etc but i want my main guild character to be on top lvl at least. As i have state in my application i have to focus on one cause this requires many hours and i cannot continue like this(what is real life? :P)

Anyway i have applied on my resto shaman because i had to apply with someone and this was my main but if you dont have spots for resto shamans i can play holy paladin or resto druid with the same ease,i dont mind who i just like healing HappyI am not mention my hunter cause this is more for fun

Thx again Happy
mysterys
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Re: Gems,specc etc

Edit: I took the 3 points in Tidal Focus instead of Healing way otherwise it wouldht let me to proceed to the next line so i havent count it right,specc is ok now
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

mysterys wrote:

I was planning to remove my 3 talens in Healing Grace and put them in Ancenstral healing who is a major help for the tanks for the -9% reduction dmg from my crits.

A lil' research goes a long way! there are several ways to bring a flat DR buff to a tank and none of them stack! (holy and disc priests certainly do, some tank specs also bring them to the table as little buffs
I am sure) so it might be worth thinking about putting those few points somewhere else

Every little bit does help!
mysterys
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Unfortunately you are wrong laerel it is tested and working fine:) In fact i have been forced to respecc in Algalon fight long time ago just to take those 3 talents and btw the reduction domg is -10% not -9%
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I think you misunderstand what I am saying :p

And just because it was algalon doesnt make it different from any other boss fight >_>

And I was quoteing the number you gave oO
GrimripperUK
Found the forum!

But if you got Tidal Focus you could replace Water Mastery.
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Hey again,

Hopefully Ras will have some spare time to look over your application this weekend.

Emee

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: