Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Tringle
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: Giobhnio "Holy main Ret off" [Declined]

He tried to eat his headset one night because he was told jellybeans were inside.

Quote:
When you are in the rumseys in the position of raid-leader that means the Rumsey Core has given you a huge amount of trust and faith. when you leave cause you start failing in your position(and not working to improve that position) and find the grass greener on silvermoon. well then you are hurting good faith and trust (and don't forget the effort).

Just to let you know dok. You have no idea what I have doen for the rumsey's in the time I was given the rank of officer. I made a new raiding system which you are using now. Everyone was moaning that the forums should be used. and for a time I made that happen. and then what do I get in return. Nothing.

The dear guild leader returns and nothing happened at all. all the efforts I had done were gone to waste. That is the moment my game started to bore and most of all anoy me. I have told this to rumrumbler and he didn't agree with it. I knew what I felt and that didn't feel good. and I felt useless in the rumsey's.

I've said it on the forum back then aswell. You can agree with it and have said goodbye Uminame and have fun on silvermoon or you can QQ about it and never forget it.
Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

perhaps you App here isn't the best place to have arguments with your ex-guildies...

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Giobhnio

Derdriu. wrote:
perhaps you App here isn't the best place to have arguments with your ex-guildies...

I'd love that. can you tell them that too? Cuz I reckon it was dreamdust who started it.

I just wanted to have a good application and hear what was good or wrong with my character and then find out if I was accepted or not.
shadowbld

re: Tantrums

I can't believe that merely leaving one guild because of discontent and MERELY applying to another can have such a negative influence and create school playground antics in EoL by ex Rumsey members and alts attacking you from all sides. Guys seriously, get a life!

I'm sorry I applied to this guild even though there isn't a chance in hell regardless of gear with people with grudges interfering in the running of guild application business, it's quite pathetic!

I was once in a good Guild of which I won't mention but it was run into the ground by people constantly getting on like school kids (oh wait, some of you are) but seriously, the game doesn't pay your mortgage and put food on your tables. It's an entertainment game! I pity you and no doubt there'll be examples of what I'm saying appearing in the reply posts..but hey I don't give a shit.

It's better to create your own Guild, grab some extra bank space and farm like f**k because all your gear won't be worth anything by the end of the year!! The greens will be superior (I think;-)

Anyway...good luck, another example of a Guild expressing superiority but still has people with serious issues in the REAL WORLD! I play wow to get away from the hum drum stresses of life, and chill out to get away from people like this!
Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Nobody in EoL who holds a grudge has any influence on applications. The officers are smart enough to ignore that ^^

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Apart from Ras. He's just a pretty face.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Giobhnio

At shadoblade: Please take your afairs somewhere else and not on my application mate ^_^ Thank you

Tringle wrote:
He tried to eat his headset one night because he was told jellybeans were inside.

True story...I had to buy a new one thanks to tring and some other people.
Telling drunk people there is a jellybean in their mic is bad
Tringle
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Lao got annoyed because I hadn't posted anything nice. So i was marched to the forums!

Played with him on horde, he's a good player and a great person. I'd defiantly vouch for this guy.

Oh, and, I believe Dreamdust left EoL in the past a few times and by the sounds of things he's left rumsey a few times too and came back, so I'm finding it a bit hypocritical. If you'd problems with the guy you could have PM'd an officer CLEARLY explaining why, rather than just saying "I hate him, noob lewtwhore" (which isn't true either).

Vieane/Selisia wrote:
Apart from Ras. He's just a pretty face.

I dont know whether to be insulted or flattered

Ras

Forum Pet

envy You'll never know!

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Tringle
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

www.match.com