Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Giobhnio "Holy main Ret off" [Declined]

INB4 tringle says i like black cock

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

FUCK.

Tringle
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

TOO SLOW

Crying and toasting in epic thread.

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey Thar Giobhoni! Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

Im the Assistant Recruiter, and since the Main Recruiter has some IRL bussines she needs to take care of I will be the one handling your application.

Now as I can see alot has been said back and forth, I will have to look deeper into the matter as to see rather this is something we should actually focus on or not Happy

As for now I will only ask of you to give me a little time to sort out the issue and to clear with the set up maker rather we have room or not.

Good Luck!

Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

re: Giobhnio is not the same guy as Giobhniu !!

Giobhnio is a good friend of mine, a few of you guys may recognise my warrior as a long serving member of Gryphonhammers, but this guy is not me Happy

Anyway as for his actualy player skill

I cannot fault his healing one bit, He's never failed me in any situation and we've been in alot of situations belive me ;)

He's a very compitent raid member and can take charge when needed as well as offering good advice and going out of his way to help others.

He is also willing to learn, This can be seen by the fact he's currently gaining gear so he can take on board what he has been adivised to do with Haste and MP5 as opposed to Haste and Crit, and I'm sure he'll take well to this healing method seeing as he is a compitent player and knows his class well despite the word of others...

I know I'm not from EoL but he still gets a mighty advisary vouch from me Happy

Giobhniu - NOT Giobhnio just so Dok and friends know to stop spamming me in dutch :D becase i havent got a clue what you're saying ;)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
lorthart

re: response to let your friend make post on eol forum

the one made the harresment apply is
skype name Kayler17
place glasgow
You let someone else make a fake aplly on a forum about someone thats not even involveld in this whole application i would say don't take this guy he and his friends show how low they are. i can be hard but i'm always honest but this is to low take rlf into the game for no reason. and make such harresing post.

Last edited by lorthart on 2010/02/09 17:43; edited 1 time in total

re: Re: response to let your freind make post on eol forum

lorthart wrote:
skype name Kayler17
place glasgow
You let someone else make a fake aply on a forum some one thats not even involveld in this whole applycation i would say don't take this guy the are to low. i can be hard but i'm always honest but this is to low take rlf into the game for no reason

Pardon?

I find it quite rude that you randomly point a finger at a friend of mine blaming him for a fake application.

First of all Kayler had nothing to do what so ever with that whole fiasco. I would have known about it.

Second of all. Why would I want to make someone make a fake application and post bullshit on my own application aswell.

I have sent Liesje a mail that I was very anoyed at it because on top of all the QQ of some rumsey people and dreamdust I did not feel like having that on my application aswell.

Point three. How the hell would that have worked for me then? As soon as you can explain that then fine. but I don't see that getting a troller on a forum would help me get accepted into EoL.

Now if this could finaly end and I can have a normal and decent application instead of everyone trying to get either excuses to try and NOT get me accepted or people posting with pictures of black c*cks.

I have more things on my head atm and all this Bullsh*t isn't really making me much happier. Infact atm how it is going I am gonna feel as SH*T as when I left SSL.
GH_Giobhniu_

re: lorthart

Hello lorthart, I'd prefer for you to not harass me and my fellow guild members especially calling our guild leader who has nothing to do this the leader of a noob retard guild. I dont think thats much of an EoL attitude?

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Everyone who has any USEFULL comments are welcome to still post in this application..... If you keep on going I will lock the application untill a decision has been made.

So back off people and let me do my job as Recruiter.
And this counts for people out side of EoL aswell.

Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

I am against taking him imo.
So much hustle, QQ and drama...

PS dont laugh guys by te fact that this comment comes from me envy

Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran

Azade1 wrote:
I am against taking him imo.
So much hustle, QQ and drama...

PS dont laugh guys by te fact that this comment comes from me envy

I almost resisted the grin, I really tried too..! wink

Although; in all fairness, it would be great it's established how much of the QQing, in whichever way, shape or form, is on himself, and not on vengefull ex-guildies, their mums, or whatever...

re: Re: lorthart

GH_Giobhniu_ wrote:
Hello lorthart, I'd prefer for you to not harass me and my fellow guild members especially calling our guild leader who has nothing to do this the leader of a noob retard guild. I dont think thats much of an EoL attitude?

do you expect me to react on this. the person i wisped was rude to me before i even could say anything. i wanted to ask him why he made the
Fake apply. while he is the one that posted it. And we know for sure. for the rest i will not harres any ppl. i play a game. and leave personal and rlf shit out of it. for the rest. I didn't give any reaction on your apply. as i told you wenn i saw your apply. i even said to you hope to be raiding with you soon. But after what you and your freind did. I see that Dreamdust is right about you from the start. And i didn't listen again. so hope you have fun in life and i hope someone will do the same to you one day and see how you like it. for the rest I am done talking with and about you. Goodluck

wie wind zaait kan storm verwachten. sorry for the dutch but it is an expression he knows what it is so will Liesje

Chatterbox

Each story has both sides and usually both sides have valid points.
People usually dont go around being vengeful for no reason.

Pro_Rakari

re: Hey phaigs

Actually none of them take the credit of the Kayler troll post. That was me and the reason I done it was for the brilliant lulz that entailed. The lulz that Lorthart's complaining brought is also an added bonus. I'd prefer if my ninja'ing, Trolling and whatever other bullshit I pull is left on me rather than random people like Giobhnio. He does ofcourse know me since I was guilded with him horde side. But! I do have to say he isn't a dick and is not malicious that would be a certain hunter I know (No not you Lorthart). But all of this drama and mis-informed QQ has turned this into one big thread. So EoL Lock it and decide on what you're gonna do with one of this servers only good holy paladins.

Ciao tongue out

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: