Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
arahilll

re: Arahil Melee DPS [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Greek

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Arahil
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 147 days, 7 hours, o mins/ 54 days, 7hours, 58 mins.

Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Arahil

Set of glyphs used: of exorcism
of judgement,
of seal of vengeance,
of blessing of might,
of sense undead,
of lay on hands.

Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes, im retry pve/ retry pvp atm but i can play as holy too (but my gear as holy aint very good).

Professions and their level: jc 450/ enchanting 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? ? i like doing dps but i also can heal..whatever helps the guild needs.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? naxx10/25, eoe 10/25, toc 10/25, voa 10/25, os 10/25, ulduar 10/25 exept yogg and ofc algalon, icc10 first wing, 25 till gunship.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. yes everyday. i can stay even more if it needed.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? yes i can commit and hopefully ill be able to participate all the raids.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? os 3 drakes, even tho i did it with some members of aot so it was hard only for me coz of the lack of gear.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? i am using a macbook. the lowest fps is around 30 in dalaran. more than 40 in raids.

Do you ever have latency problems? i used to have some connection issues but i bought a new router so everythings fine atm.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? i can install whatever you require if thats helpful.

Are you using any other addons? Pallypower, decursive, dominos

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? i know the rules and try to follow them, i dont know how to rp, but i hate spamming and qq in general channels.

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? As i mentioned above im not a rp player, i can describe me as a pvper, wannabe 'hardcore' raider coz i find pvp boring atm.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? feb 2007 if my memory is right.

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? i need to try more to raise my dps i think.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? as i said..someone can describe me as a pvper but atm i like mostly pve. its more competitive and fun. and its getting better when ppl know how to play. the only thing that i like on pvp atm is arena, bgs are crap..germans hate us.. i dont have anything to say about rp coz i never tried it..

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 6 to 14 hours per day

Do you share your account with anybody? new pass atm so noone knows it apart from me :P

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? pff there are so many..i cant remember al of them so ill mention some of them.. ekdikites (disbanded), wardens (migrate), vendetta (disbanded), janisseries elite (disbanded), imperium (merged), dominion (current).

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty b!!!thats why my alt is a gnome!!!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! ohh...good gnome!!goood gnomeee!!!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? coz EoL is one of the best guilds of the server and also have a good progress. i miss progress atm..also a very good friend is in EoL (Pity, cheers mate Happy ) and another one applied before some days (Passions), so i thought to try and join you if thats possible.

Why do you think we should choose you? i dont know, i cant say that im good dpser or pro etc coz you r the ppl who are going to judge that so i cant really answer on this question..

Who can we contact for reference*? you can learn from the inside so you can ask pity Happy

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? just a thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

You missed a question ;)

arahilll wrote:

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

yea i know but i dont really know where the button for a screenshot on mac :S but ill find out and ill post it asap
arahilll

ok screenshot taken but i have another issue now :P can u help me with the upload?coz i cant find how to do it
Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Are you planning to withdraw it again?

Here is your previous application:
http://www.guildlaunch.com/guild/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4001122&gid=3747

You withdrew your application, because you joined dominion, and now you apply here again. Why?

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Try this out ;)

http://www.servimg.com/index.php

just check my gear/spec/rep at that time...i dont believe that, that time i would be ready to join EoL so thats why i withdraw it.so i decide to join another guild with lower requirements, to gain experience and make more familiar with new spec, raids etc etc (if u know what i mean). now i feel more confident with everything so thats why i applied again.
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hello! Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron

Gear: You have some gathered some nice gear. I see you have been actively trying to get the frost emblems.

Enchants: Enchants seem all the be in the right place. Just wondering why you are going for the haste enchant on cloak instead of the Agi enchant? And why 12hit and 12crit on boots instead of AP?

Gems: Gems are all fine not really much difficulty as retridin.

Glyphs: Id suggest you change the glyph of SoV seeing as you're already Expertise capped. You might wanna go for the glyph of Concecration.

Spec: Spec is basically the cookie cutter ret spec. Just wondering why you went into holy further but didnt go all the way for Aura Mastery.

Add-on's I hope you forgot to mention a boss mod and omen wich are pretty mandatory ^^

Proffesions: Proffesions are well perfect ... 2x raiding proffesions cant ask for more

Raiding Experience You're raiding experience looks good. Just you will have to read up and watch movies about the fights were u havendt been yet

- I am sorry to say that were kinda full atm and that we only take in exceptional applicants so I will have to check it with the recruitment officers if we have a spot for you.

Good luck on your application,
the final word is with the Recruitment officer.

May you concecrate you're way through the lich king's force's !
~!!Galsif the Squid!!~, Class Representative

Last edited by Paktaï on 2010/02/08 8:47; edited 1 time in total

arahilll

i cant log in
arahilll

thank you for you comments Galsif.
ofc i have omen and bm.
i decide to make hit rating enchant on boots coz i wasnt capped but i changed the trinket and forgot to change the enchant, but i will..if u have any other comment pls do them or /w ingame..ill be more than happy to hear them.
Pity
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Btw i did a voa with him the other day, he was on top doing 6.5k dps on Koralon or w/e his name is. Oh well i know voa means shit but that's the only raid i did recently anyway.
Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Pity wrote:
Btw i did a voa with him the other day, he was on top doing 6.5k dps on Koralon or w/e his name is. Oh well i know voa means shit but that's the only raid i did recently anyway.

Koralon or Toravon? Cause there is a difference xD

Pity
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Azade1 wrote:
Pity wrote:

Koralon or Toravon? Cause there is a difference xD

Koralon, it was like 2 weeks ago.
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Hello Arahil! Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

As Galsif has already mentioned we are pretty full on almost every roll there is in the guild and as it is now we only take in people who is exceptionally good.

Since Emee needs to focus on some IRL stuff I will be handeling the applications for now.

As for your application I gotta have a bit more in order to make the right decision.

Good Luck!

Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

thank you for your reply.
ill be waiting for your decision. poke me ingame if you want any further info or details.
(i still cant log on the screenshot website )
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: