Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
shadowbld

re: Behold Shadowbláde [Declined]

color=cyan]Jim[/color]

Sex: Male
Nationality: Irish

CHARACTER Shadowbláde

PVE Combat

Name: Shadowbláde
Race: nightElf
Class: Rogue
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 3hrs daily
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Shadowbláde
Set of glyphs used:
Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes
Professions and their level: JC 450 MINING 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? 10'S 25'S HC'S

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. YES

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 2-3

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? I'm a team player and very social, mature. respectful and looking for following alike!

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? I don't have issues with FPS..I use a mac

Do you ever have latency problems? Nope

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? gatherer

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? My rogue is a typical showoff, quietly spoken but has always something to say in most situations.
He always watches out for his friends and loves to retire to the forest from he hence came, bathing by the ponds and lakes where he began his journey. Oh he's a dam flirt!!

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 2005

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? RP..I think it but don't act it in wow

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE Rp Pvp

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 3-4hours

Do you share your account with anybody? no

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Rumsey Rumblers, left to concentrate on Reputation Exaltion

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty nasty little creatures

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Thank Arthas

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I have a good friend Naica and if he is with you then you're a good Guild abd besides Echoes of Lordaeron has a great reputation.

Why do you think we should choose you? Because I'm a team player, like RP'ing and raids, joining in events and I have experience in most dungeons.

Who can we contact for reference*? Shadowbláde online

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? No, the questions set cover everything and besides my fingers hurt!
Posner™
Chatterbox

First note, armory is broken, nice start.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Shadowbl%C3%A1de

is a fixed version, because i'm nice twisted

"Mmmm....Undead Death Knights" *drool* - Quoted from Jaenus
shadowbld

re: Thank you

Thank you;-)
Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Re: Behold Shadowbláde

shadowbld wrote:
color=cyan]Jim[/color]

which 10 and 25?
How many bosses in ICC if any?
You mean by HC dungeons or raids?

lorthart

re: account share

I know he share's his account. because the one he share's it with is rude. and started QQ in guild chat at rumsey's and had loads of issues with raids. he even let the other person raid. Wenn i confronted him with that fact he left the guild.

several ppl can confirm this

Last edited by lorthart on 2010/02/08 11:43; edited 1 time in total

Chatterbox

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/11249400#damageout

here you can see how he perform on a raid

re: Actually

emm. I don't share my account as from that incident and that was my son. If the guild has people who really stick one in the back because I left the rumseys because I wanted to exalt my rep with a few factions and that rumseys were very selective in whom they picked for 10's which seemed to be the only raiding that was constantly done by them. I'm not going to pick nick because I won't lower myself to that of other person as above but I'm trying to find a good guild, constant and reliable. Naica is a good friend and tutor and that is why I'm applying, hey if you don't select me then let it be on the grounds of fact. I've done a few 25's in ICC, my achievements will show this and 10's but then again it's hard to get exp if you don't get the chance to get into these raids and practice your art.
shadowbld

re: Reason for leaving

Just forgot to say...I didn't leave rumseys because someone confronted me..that's an absolute lie..I left as stated in my comments. It was a personal reason, nothing else no matter what they say after this or before, it's nonsense.
lorthart

I know because i was the one told you that evening and after you left. And for rep farming you didn't do that because you where hardly online since you left.

Last edited by lorthart on 2010/02/08 12:53; edited 2 times in total

Likes forums

Ireland!

re: As I said

Nonsense.....
shadowbld

re: Netherwing Mount

And as I wasn't online...explain how recently I spent 5 days on the tro getting my netherwing rep to exalted and as anyone knows...this takes time!! Check my achievements..from honoured to exalted....I didin't know you could that and not be online;-) envy
Pity
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Well for starters, no offense but i think you should change your pass and be the only one that knows it.[/u]
shadowbld

re: Password

I change my password every month, a nice habit to be in unless you want to be hacked into!
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

I won't jump on everything because I know Maja wants to make a post. Though the brutally obvious or the quiet, small things I'll be happy to make a say on.

Gems; the meta has to go for starters. And your gem choices are a little... Strange, if inconsistant.

Spec is... Touchy. The odd point you have in combat to do with what you will, although a "Free" point, can go to much greater use than "Imp gouge". (Think Endurance and you'll see where I'm coming from). Other than that, it's a carbon copy of mine.

When you get time, drop mining and get something useful. The easiest to level is probably Enchanting. 80 attack power VS 50 stamina. You decide Happy

Last, but not least! The name. How attached are you to it? It makes me cringe :p

Quote:
Rumsey Rumblers, left to concentrate on Reputation Exaltion

^ That made me quite sad.

Quote:

^ Can you expand more on this question? Tell us what bosses you've killed in Naxx/Uld/TogC/ICC (Before content went outdated for the first three), what you found challenging, what you found easy, etc.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: