Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Behold Shadowbláde [Declined]

Hello There Shadowbláde! Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

Im the Assistant Recruiter and since the main recruiter Emee has some IRL stuff she needs to focus on I will be handling your application.

Now as Majandra has already stated we are pretty full on Rogues, and melee for that matter. So for us to give you a trial you would have to be exceptionally good.

I wont give you an answer just yet, however as it looks right now you probably wont get a spot. BUT you can never know, give me a day or two and I should have an answer for ya ;)

Good Luck!

Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:

Now as Majandra has already stated we are pretty full on Rogues, and melee for that matter. So for us to give you a trial you would have to be exceptionally good.

noes
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran

Laerel1 wrote:
Miriel/Norrinja wrote:

noes

Pointed out the bold part for you Lae

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Carina (Mirena)
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

http://eol.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4118570&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15&gid=3747

Sty's cheerleader to member app, just reminding that there's a 'queue' tongue out

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

And Bedwyr whom want to play on his Rogue.

However if A Rogue apply and show exceptionally good skill better than Sty then we might actually consider taking that Rogue in.

HOWEVER...... We are VERY melee heavy as it is.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Jaenus I'd be feeling confident if it said "Exceptionaly annoying"

envy
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

, this guy has an attidude problem for sure.

"I'm an artist!" I should use that as an excuse more often to, rofl
Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

in my opinion: not a keeper

- attiyude: we dont need another merke xD
-not willing to wipe a lot on progression fights
-too money horny since he isnt willing to drop mining for a "raiding" proffession
-not to eager to follow the advice given to him since "this is only a game"
- and its not exactly like we need any more rogues atm (with naica and merke who needs more xD)

Feronius
EoL-Veteran

Nah, he's not Merke at all.
Merke is an arrogant cunt, but he never claims to be modest? tongue out

Besides, he's an artist!
Shadblde

re: Eh..nah!

Gold horny yes....like Merke, eh nah....Arrogant not. You an artist, doubt you could touch me mate..I'm exceptional;-) (and modest) Anyway, good luck with Raiding!
I find this site amusing especially when peeps apply..like watching a lump meat fall through a grinder!!! Fucking funny stuff!!

I often wonder why you guys don't have a league system. Say peeps like myself with less gear than the first group been formed into a league 2, until we are at the gear level to play with the big gurls..just a thought!!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Re: Eh..nah!

Shadblde wrote:
I often wonder why you guys don't have a league system. Say peeps like myself with less gear than the first group been formed into a league 2, until we are at the gear level to play with the big gurls..just a thought!!

You can never be as good as me, sorry. See, I can do modesty too !

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

Quote:
like watching a lump meat fall through a grinder

That's how you could explain an application process, yeah.
You should know that, especially as an artist. Since that sector has very strict job applications and so, you get a ton of feedback / criticism and have to deal with it. wink Even on the workfloor that continues, wether you're a simple designer or art director. (but I'm betting you work on your own?)

Claiming you're better than everyone else only makes you look like a fool and won't get you anywhere as a "proffesional" you should know that. Same thing when you apply for a raiding guild, shouting how much everyone sucks as soon as someone points something out about your gems is incredibly childish. Grow up.

Although I must say I'm in interested in your (art)work now, care to post something or throw in a link Jim?
shadowbld

Eh did I say I was better than everyone else...emm let me check, nope didn't say that. I said I was exceptional, of which I am. I've worked for UDE in producing cards for you guys;-), worked for Gamesworkshop, Sabretooth, Fantasy Flight, etc.etc.etc.,
been fortunate to do it all! Because I'm work horny aswell as gold
I would love to show you some of my work but I can't show it on a website as it's copyrighted and I'd probably have to kill you if I did.. kiddin ofc, I can't post anything here I think but I can show you somethings..ofc if you wanna google jim brady, you'll find lots of websites mentioning me but alas even I cannot find anything to show.
Now! as for critical comments, this I've no problem with, not once did I say I had!
I couldn't work as a graphic designer by day and artist at night and be successful if I couldn't take a critical comment. What annoyed me most about applying was the negative comments, not the critical ones ie gems, etc...infact I even contacted privately the rogue officer to thank them personally for their structured and mature approach to advice they had given to me which I've already undertaken to do with just revered with ebon last night as they mentioned. This shows that I work hard to improve my char and that I can bring them up to scratch. Of course the only frustration I have is that Frost Badges and Raids are so hard to grind and I don't believe HC'S have anything more to offer. Of course I don't claim to be an expert but there is a cloak somewhere that is good for rogues but alas I cannot locate the dam info.

Of course now some plonker will comment about my comment in the structure of grammar and blah d' blah nonsense that is sooooo borrrrinnnng. Who gives a fuck!!
Anyway show me some of your work, I'd like to see it!!
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

haha, impressive. I'm only a game art student mate tongue out not much to show.
Maybe my resume will be as big as yours someday wink

Still, you say one thing and you act completly different. If you've worked for those companies than you must surely know that getting asked for gems isn't a reason to give people an attitude, if that was a real life application it'd make one weird impression to.
And just like a company.. raiding guilds are really not looking for people that whine about their ways and application system that has been here (and been evaluated and adapted) for well.. years already?

Finally a mature post though without all (or most of) the nonsense and saying how much we suck.

(And when I was a recruitment officer in a guild I did give a fuck about grammar, it's mostly the first sign that shows if someone is a moron or not.. or if he cares about joining the guild or just rushed the application. But ofcourse.. if your fingers start to hurt.... )
shadowbld

re: Waste of type

You've just wasted your time typing mate...you obviously didn't read what I had written about critical comments..fuck me some people are so thick.. good luck, waste of time reading your posts..
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: