Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: Thorkinator/Trayok Hunter [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male.
Nationality: Danish.

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Trayok.
Race: Tauren.
Class: Hunter.
Level: 80.

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 111/12/17/11.
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Trayok&gn=Completely+Different
Set of glyphs used: Glyph of Explosive Shot, Glyph of Kill Shot and Glyph of Serpent Sting.
Willing to respec (to another role)? Of course! Though it'll be hard getting me another role.. ;)
Professions and their level: JC/Mining; both 450.

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS'ing, occasionally throwing crowdcontrol around, slow traps for fights like Saurfang, kiting.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
Vanilla: I was basicly the biggest noob at that time, and didn't have a clue, so no raiding done :D ..
BC: Kara cleared, Gruuls cleared, Maggy cleared, SSC cleared (prenerf), TK cleared (prenerf), MH cleared (prenerf), BT cleared (up to.. hm. Bloodboil I think prenerf, rest post.), SWP like 1 boss or so.
WotLK: Everything apart from the new bosses in ICC25. Happy

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes, fits me fine.
How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? As my working schedule changes a tad from week to week, I'll be able to participate from 2-6 per week.
I am able to commit upfront, as I'm used to that already.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Hand of Wank'dal prenerf, Algalon, Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25-player.. Merrymaker? Not often you see a badass tauren, spread joy! ;)

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Quad core acer desktop. 2.67 GHz, 8 GB of RAM. In Dalaran I have 60 FPS steady, and in raids it varies between 30-60, depending on the number of addons I use.

Do you ever have latency problems? Nope, but I do, aprox, one time per day DC, because of my headsets driver.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yarp!

Are you using any other addons? Forte Xcorsist, bartender4, skinner, sexymap, prat and so on. Happy

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Ofc. Happy

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Uhm.. Well as dwarf I used to be a stubborn, drunk, but proud little man, with a terribad temper.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Hm, during november 2006 I think.

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? The other talent trees. Am okayish at MM, but BM is long gone for me. :D

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE, PVP, RP. That's my order, basicly because I have always raided, as long as I can recall - that's really what WoW is about for me, exploring new content with 24 other players as dedicated as me. PVP is a funny asset and I enjoy it very much! Especially lately, I've begon playing a lot of arena. RP never really were my thing, apart from some ERP in Goldshire.. ahem.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Depending on what day 2-3. Sometimes I don't even log on, if I'm coming straight from school to work.

Do you share your account with anybody? Nope.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
Conscience - I guess you know the story, guild disbanded.
Completely Different - Same shit /: ..

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Hmm.. tough one. They are all of them!! Dillema!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Yes I'm aware and prepared!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? It has always been the guild I wanted to join, but never really found the time to. Old players there, and some familiar faces!

Why do you think we should choose you? I'm a steady player, with a good attitude, humor and one hell of a singing voice (banana phone on a sad wipe night saves the day!)

Who can we contact for reference*? Protest, Genghus, basicly any former Conscience member.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Yes. I know you just accepted Monck, and that my chances of getting in are small, but I feel like this is my last shot at this server, before transferring or quitting.

Serious Troll <3

No references from CD?

Yes of course, it's just the thing most of them have quitted or left the server, but you can ask Monck ofc.
Then there's a bunch of guys on Outlands you can ask, Darkster, Chalant and so on :-)

Can post, will post

Oh Gluz and Méd too. Think they're in Menace now if I'm not mistaking.

Ever so eager to reply

I'm pissed Betrayers didn't get a mention! xD

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

True, that was mean of me :D .. was my first home Merke!

Forum Pet

Me likes.

Initiate chatterbox

Good luck with the app mate, good to see you on here. Vouch from me :P
Blazeman / Shiv
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Is...That...PORKEH?!

Good to see you back Alliance mate Happy

PLayed with him when i was in Conscience, confident raid leader and an amazing Hunter, if a little short and tubby!

/vouch for Porki!!

Good luck mate, really would enjoty raiding with you once again,

Genghus, The Shiv

Famous quotes from Mystikal:

Derdriu, should you die, my mockery will be both unending and merciless.
Mystikal has Died.

"Mystikal, move move!"
"IM MOVING. SHUT UP!!"

"Fuck you, Shiv"

...Whilst running random heroics, Halls of Stone comes up.
"Awww, fucking Balls of Stone, I hate this place"
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

AMG thorki... can i say much more than gief?

Initiate chatterbox

Quote:
-Genghus, The Shiv

HAHAHAHAHAHA

On Topic: Nice App, obviously know what you're doing.. just one question about the guarenteed DC each day.. does it occur at any random time or is it a controlled DC on your behalf?
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Well basicly there's something wrong with my headsets driver on this pc, which sometimes bugs making everyone sound like.. angry chipmunks/Protest drunk. :D

As that is very disturbing I replug my headset, which for some reason plugs my internet too. So yes it's kindda controlled :-)

Forum Pet

I get that aswell, but usually I just plug out headset and restart vent, my net doesn't go down because of that. But it does go down because of alot of various other reasons! no comment

Vouch for Porki.

Initiate chatterbox

Good-luck with your application Thorki.

Vouch from me.
Akbüyücü
Found the forum!

OMG THORKITHENUBHUNTER HAI2U!

It's Aki here,i am doing some nab healing now :D

We have been raiding like 2 years with him,great player,big big vouch from me

But he is fat and chubby,mhm a bit,gief! :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: