Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Skalf
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Skalfli prot/fury warrior [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: male
Nationality: polish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Skalfli
Race: Dranei
Class: Warrior
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 159 days 17 hours
Talent Built(Armory link please): 15/5/51
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Skalfli&group=1
Set of glyphs used: shield wall/devastate/blocking
Willing to respec (to another role)? well i can go prot/arms if needed
Professions and their level: BS/JC 450/450

What are your primary roles during a raid? tank

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? well pretty long, all TBC instances now ICC10 up to sindragosa, ICC 25 up to putri

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. not a problem, i cant raid 6days/week tho

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? i can signup a week or two before as i got pretty planned schedule, 3-4 raids a week are fine

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? well, insanity 10 man, hand of A'Dal title

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? around 200 in dala, min 60 in raids

Do you ever have latency problems? only when whole server has

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yup

Are you using any other addons? currently i got omen, recount, titan panel, spam sentry, bartender

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. sorry i dotn have one made, nor got any accounts on photo hosting sites

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? well i came to this game from paper RP and whfb systems, i know what rp is and dont violate it

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?

Skalfli had never created story for RP purposes. If I had to do one it would be rather silent person grieving wrongs done to him and his race. Simple straight minded folk just willing to wage war against demons and orcs to protect his own folk and homeland from destruction.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? when the world was still young :>

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? well im willing to improve if needed, when you tell me sth is wrong ill try to fix it.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE,RP,PvP - PvE cause i like teamwork, RP cause it reminds me of my old RP club,PVP i dont like honestly

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) well nov im at new apartment so things sort out, everyday I do at least bunch of dailies, like 1-2h ingame when not raiding is a standard.

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Well ...........<- few there then Conscience (disbanded), Menace - pushed out of spot to more active hardcore raiders

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty definitely cute

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! well, it can be, its only a pity that using a gnome as lurker bait is now long lost tradition.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? You got possible tank spot for warrior, you seem like pretty balanced raidguild

Why do you think we should choose you? well its up to you if you choose me.

Who can we contact for reference*? you got some ex conscience memebers in like leveticus, Nevy(aki), ostzie (menace).

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
Blazeman / Shiv
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

I cant belive i didnt get a mention as one of the ex-conscience folk

But anyway, i can only give a huge vouch on behalf of his tanking ability as thats what he was back in Conscience, Dps i cant say anything

Big vouch from me

-Gengchavus

Famous quotes from Mystikal:

Derdriu, should you die, my mockery will be both unending and merciless.
Mystikal has Died.

"Mystikal, move move!"
"IM MOVING. SHUT UP!!"

"Fuck you, Shiv"

...Whilst running random heroics, Halls of Stone comes up.
"Awww, fucking Balls of Stone, I hate this place"
Skalf
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Well reading thorkis app I realized how many of ex conscience members are in...
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey there Skalf Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the assistant recruitment officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Jaenus is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

As I just told Noaz we are very very full on tanks as it is right now, not saying an exceptional player wouldn't get a trial. So just bare in mind that we actually have an recruitment hold at the moment.

Your application is pretty good, and I dont really have any issues poping in my eyes while reading through it or looking at your armory link.
Only thing is that you should probably log out in your Tanking gear.
Ohh and what spec are you applying as? I could be wrong to thinking that it was prot?

When Jaenus has given his opinion, and possible issues has been solved I shall give my verdict as rather you get a trial or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I've heard good things about this guy. We are quite full on tanks across the board at the moment, but it definetly would not hurt to have another good warrior tank since we only have Dune and Seray at the moment.

Ras

Initiate chatterbox

I'm quite upset tbh. As practically one of the founders of Conscience I've had no mention at all. Fuckin' n00bs. What can you do? :P
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

If we are going to take in a tank. I want this one!

Found the forum!

Hello

Mainspec prot, offspec fury.

I will log out in prot from now on so you can see it in armory.
Ostzie.
Found the forum!

Vouch from me

btw. Skalfli papabear (Protest) is there too :D
Pr0test
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Hello Skalf

Me and Skalf was more or less the main tanks of conscience and we have been working together from Karazhan to Conscience disbanded.

If we need a tank , this is the guy to get.

/big vouch

//Papa Bear
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey there I'm the Jaenus your friendly neighbourhood Warrior Class rep.

I haven't had a chance to look over you application in a massive amount of depth as of yet, but just wanted to let you know that i will try to put some time aside later on tonight specifically with the intention of doing so.

On a side note i have already noted that you have some fine Vouches already, and based upon my chats with you in game yesterday and today (when i was able to check your spec/gear over) that you left a very good impression on me.

Further input and my opinion to the recruitment officer will follow later on tonight.

Jae

P.S. It also gives more of the ex-conscience players a bit more time to lavish praise on you

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Lelîana

Skalfli is by far one of the best tanks I have been raiding with, and I have had my share of tanks. He is a nice guy and very reliable player, which he proved by standing by me during my rather poor guildleadership in Conscience.

For all that it matters, which I guess is limited :>, Id vouch.

//Dushi the Douche

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Dushi you slaggg still on laggymoon?

That is very much correct, under the name Lelîana, altho' I dont intend to hijack skalflis thread. Ill sneak away now :]

//Dushi the Douche

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Leveticus!!!
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

skalf was "the" best tank in conscience during my time there,
v good player and nice guy all around

//double vouch

lev

please nerf Rock, paper is fine...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: