Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Akbüyücü
Found the forum!

re: Skalfli prot/fury warrior [Accepted]

We have been raiding with him like 2 years in Conscience,good friend of mine,great tank and great person,big big vouch for him.

Gief him,he is Draenei!
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Interesting
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Vouch, big massive vouch!

Chatterbox

I hereby revoke all vouches.

I have nothing personal against you, I hardly know you. Just to make things a little more interesting envy

Hello i am Dúnedain and our Class Rep asked me to look into your character,

I can be very briefly here

Gear fine to get along on our raids and around the same gear level most of us have, properly enchanted and gemmed.

Reputation Less important but it almost gave me an orgasim very nice.

Talent Build Here it comes ;) Your using the Pre 3.3 15/5/51 Build which is quite nice but it has some draw backs like the 3 points in Deep wounds since it got nerfed it's 3 wasted points i would advise dropping those 3 points in deep wounds and max out shield mastery. and move the 2 points from Cruelty to improved revenge ;) since the 2% crit you are gaining give less tps then when you hit with an improved revenge

Other then that i am more then willing to see this guy in action.

Thumbs up from Dune.

Forum Pet

_Dúnedain_ wrote:

from Cruelty to improved revenge ;) since the 2% crit you are gaining give less tps then when you hit with an improved revenge

actualy you dont want improved revenge, even when talented it hits for less than the newly buffed devestate and the stun is negliagble in raids :p it might as well not be on your bars
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Laerel1 wrote:
_Dúnedain_ wrote:

from Cruelty to improved revenge ;) since the 2% crit you are gaining give less tps then when you hit with an improved revenge

actualy you dont want improved revenge, even when talented it hits for less than the newly buffed devestate and the stun is negliagble in raids :p it might as well not be on your bars

Good point i totally forgot that hehe :P

Forum Pet

Troll MMO-Champion dune ;p

They did say they would buff revenge soonish, but for now its not worth using or talenting
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Laerel1 wrote:
Troll MMO-Champion dune ;p

They did say they would buff revenge soonish, but for now its not worth using or talenting

./fail on my i kinda read it as if it was already done hehe :P

Upping the guild post count

Hi their I'm Janeus the Warrior Class Rep (although you already know that)

Right i talked with you a bit over the past few days and was able to have a good look over you gear both MS and OS sets the other day in Dala, as i said to you at the time your offspec is at a 'serviceable' level but can easily be improved (Fury offspec was nice to see as we don't have any Mainspec Feral or Fury currently).
Your Prot set however is Very nice - especially as due to the raid set-ups in Menace you haven't really had many trips deep into ICC25. Your gemming and enchanting and general itemisation is flawless in my eyes. i also like what you said about having your gear changes planned out with getting the crafted legs etc), what that shows me is that your a person who likes his character to be in the best shape he can possibly be in (which is a delight to see).

I also noticed Laerel trolled into here without any negative comments about spec/gear etc which left me amazed tbh :P

As i previously stated you list of Vouches from members etc is pretty damn impressive and having talked to you a few times i can say that you seem like a pretty sensible, mature and sociable guy.

Your reputations leaves me jealous, and you 'current' raid progress pretty much is around the same level we are on (like a boss or two behind), and you have a VAST amount of past raiding experience which is all i need to know tbh.

As Miriel has stated we currently have a recruitment hold on, but however i would strongly state that this is an 'Exceptional' application from a long time SSL player and one with a LOT of raiding experience - whom i am sure would be able to fit into our current raids effortlessly.

The final word as always lies with our recruitment officer Miriel, but from my point of view - and space permitting, then I'd certainly like the opportunity to see you in action with us.

Good luck Jaenus

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Laz (Aureya)

This would definatly come across as a skilled player and with his level of vouchs for both skill and attitude i'd say he's definatly a worthwhile addition to the team. Also the fact he's got an upto date spec as well as the knowledge of at least two specs fluently (seen some logs of him butchering a few bosses) i'd definatly step in and say few warrior tanks on the server will match this. We might be a little stacked on tanks, however with a perfectly viable offspec set like that i can't ever see putting him as melee for him to get some raid spots being an issue really. I don't normally step in and speak in applications, but this is an exceptional one from my point of view and I feel he deserves at the very least a trial.

If not for his skill level, then for the number of people that have in the past raided with him and have stepped in to vouch. He's got a good reputation, class knowledge and the gear required to push our tier of content. Vouch.

Forum Pet

Jaenus wrote:

I also noticed Laerel trolled into here without any negative comments about spec/gear etc which left me amazed tbh :P

I didnt actualy have a look

But since you said that I will tonight twisted
Skalf
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Well

moving deep wounds to shield mastery is an option,

I'm always pretty conservative in changing builds cause blizz very often made it in a way that changes in talents were active from patch x.x.1.1 to x.x.1.2 which can mean two days :> they buff and nerf all the time sometimes twice a day :P

cruelty--> revenge, well revenge is usable in raids only on trash or bosses with stunable adds, makes healers life a bit easier sometimes.

I had improved revenge for long time during last respec I dropped it, since ill be respeccing to get back full shield spec ill take it also since its imho more useful in terms of flexibility than 2% crit with sword.
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

1: Hes a cow !!!!
2: He has damn nice gear .
3: He knows what hes talking about.
4: He has a pretty nice attitude ( Testing the spec out as Dune suggested ).

5: Vouch ^^ If heard youre name around and always in a good way.

Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Jaenus wrote:
As Miriel has stated we currently have a recruitment hold on, but however i would strongly state that this is an 'Exceptional' application from a long time SSL player and one with a LOT of raiding experience - whom i am sure would be able to fit into our current raids effortlessly.

This.

Ras

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: