Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Hellmastah

re: New member [Declined]

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE

Sex:male
Nationality:Sweden

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Hellmaster
Race:Human
Class:Warrior
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 19/7/29 on hellmaster 101/8/25 on my main (not joining)
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=1&tal=3022032123335100002012013231251305020005010000000000000000200000000000000000000000000
Set of glyphs used: overpower, bladestorm, sweepingstrikes, battle & glyph of charge
Willing to respec (to another role)? I might yes
Professions and their level: Engineering 447 & mining 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Dps

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Done some HC on this char. But done a few on my main char zenoxe shadow/disc priest

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday.I can raid 19:00 to 22:00. Much longer on weekends

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? I might be able to do a couple of raids, but don't go hard on me to start with ^^.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? I got my achivements on my main char got about 6000 points, nothing that impressive when it comes to raids i think.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Just got a new cpu 4 gb ram, AMD athlon II x4 2,8 Ghz, Nvidia 9200 graphic card. If you want to know more just ask me and i'll check it up.

Do you ever have latency problems?. Erm.. as I said this cpu is pretty new so i'm not realy sure. I had some before

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yepp i have some of them, should be able to get the rest.

Are you using any other addons? yepp got a whole bunch of them. Arena log, Atlas loot, carbonite, gatherer, mailget, mappy, peggle, spotter, recount, supermarioworldofwarcraft, wowdings, xperl and some other priest addons for my main.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. Since my my cpu is new i rebooted my cpu and lost all my screenshots but i can take one next time i go raiding on him !

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? I don't RP, but i'll try not to violate any rules!

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Releace of TBC

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? Dps, My old guild is pretty bad can barely pass trash in icc so if i get a few new stuff my dps will increase Happy

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvP on my priest, only PvE on my Warrior. Might do some raid on my priest once in a while. And I do it because it's fun to pvp with a priest and fun to dps on a warr ^^ .

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) I play as much as I can, when I have school I play from 17:00-22:00 otherwise on weekends and hoolidays I can play 12:00-02:00 ( ofc I take a day of from wow once in a while )

Do you share your account with anybody? no

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Moonofwarcraft, Equillibrium, Primal rage, Tranquillity . None of them were any good at PvE

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty. Hmm.. B. They are building a gold weapon of mass destruction !

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Yikes! , ermm.. yea.. i knew that. they are cute.. heh..heh...

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? The opposite reason i left the other guilds ( still in tranq tell me when to leave ) . And i've heard that you're a good raiding guild.

Why do you think we should choose you? Well, i'm a nice guy :P I always try my best and I don't give up very easy !

Who can we contact for reference*? Trashia / mignela etc.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Yes, i already had an account on guildlaunch so my username isn't Hellmaster it's Theunderminor. And if Hellmaster isn't logged on check for zenoxe !

Forum Pet

re: Re: New member

zenoxe wrote:
[ only PvE on my Warrior.

Hi! I notice you use a very unconventional and quite crappy spec, you seem to have missed a lot of good talents and taken some useless ones!

Also you seem to be using mostly pvp glyphs, would you change those for pve or hope to stick with them?
Hellmastah

Yea, i havn't changed anything in my tallent tree since i leveled 80. If you have a sugestion about how mine could look like, that would be awesome Happy

Forum Pet

yhep I sure do!, arms really only has one pve spec and one pvp spec, its quite sad really there isnt a lot of variation

The same goes for glyphs, you either have the right ones or you dont ;p

I'll post it soonish, just got some things to take care of first!

(packing envy )
Hellmastah

Nice i hope i 'll do some more dps when i get the "right" spec and glyphs. Looking forward to it !

Forum Pet

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LhrcbfIt00bRdGuioGx00xb:mqsM0o

There you go, it has everything you need to be a part of a well oiled raid group, includeing buffed/glyphed shouts and talents that will maximise your dps against bosses. It sucky for aoe, but arms is in general.

If you have any questions ask away ;p
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

I have a question Lae...

Since when are u so damn nice to ppl? 0.o

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Well when I see a warrior with almost no experiance/gear apply to a raiding guild on an alt that will almost certainly be mocked and then declined I kinda feel the need to be nice ._.

He's put effort into the application, its in good english and he got the bold right so if anything the very least he deserves is a little advice and a point in the right direction
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Fair points ...

Anyways GL with you're app Hell

Hellmastah

Thanks for the help Happy And thanks for being kind to me ^^ I'll log on right away and spec after what you posted.

There we go . I'm specced, glyphed and ready to kill stuff tongue out . By the way, how/When do i know if i made it into the guild ?

Forum Pet

Jaenus the warrior class rep will look over your application, and one of the recruitment officers will ultimatly decide!
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hi I'm Jaenus, Warrior Class Rep and thanks for applying to Echoes, i will be along tomorrow (Saturday) to give your application a thorough going over ;).

In the meantime thanks from me go to Laerel for giving him some good initial advice and pointing him in the right direction (you can take the gal outta the CR, but never the CR outta the gal as the saying goes :P), would be good if when i look over your app tomorrow if i saw that you had taken the advice/suggestions she has made so far (as not many players knowledge on warriors can match hers).

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I know the one who waits...... Jaenus is his name!
Hellmastah

Changed my forum name now. It's Hellmastah, Hellmaster was already used.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: