Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Whaat? yes!

Hello all you facerolling crowds,

As some may have noticed by my overly annoying will to socialize through whispers trying to find more folks i remember from the eol times in TBC, i'm back at your faction side! farming heroics till i'm bored like hell on this what used to be a forsaken dk, which i grew tired after the T9 wellfare patch.

Anywayz as i came back after annoyingly long phonecalls by RL mates i just had to put the stinky dwarf into their fun and social guild.

Yet a part of me still wants to be able to annoy you guys even further with my random nonsense gchat spam! And so i came to this wonderful thought... i saw this new drood tagged EoL... it's named Saliz or whatever, anyway he went drood prolly because he thought 'That Aeol the poo and noobbair was so worse i should ditch my huntard and go dudu'

NAU Poobair does not like that!

So i recently started a huntard to! (a little month ago!) with the toughts 'Dewd that silazius the handsome hunter of the hymns pewpews hunterstyle as worse as i played dudu!'

So ye be warned! In a future who may be nearer than your worst nightmare may incline... a new huntard may arise and knock on your cheerleaderdoor!

With friendly greets,

Sulfalur Saronitebender
Ilariel Sunhawk (the more handsome belf hunter than silaz of the hymns, soon to become a nelf)
And formerly legendary dudu and more legendary thrower of poo and farting in ur faces, Aeolthelwen

Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Hey Aeol Happy

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Ammagad..!
Is you for real...?!

RAWR

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

It's aeololololololololol!

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

You're name is scarely familiar but I cant place it oO
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

Big bear, about this size? *Holds up his hand* Smells a bit funny.. and eh.. talks a lot.
Or stinkin' undead traitor.. but I'd like to remember him as the first.

Hey aeol
Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Laerel1 wrote:
You're name is scarely familiar but I cant place it oO

Well when you were still in (eeh, was it Exiles or Twilight?) i was making EoL unsafe, than in wotlk after Xulgos/Petal gave me my account back after guarding it with his life, i transfered away to some crappy pvp server to a rl friend. Hated that server, so after two days, i started a Forsaken DK (i hate lvling, so dk was fastest option) and went House of Sylvanas. You factionchanged into a orc, probably had to read some of my nonsense in the lfrp horde channel untill recently RL friends returned back to the game so after their nagging i just had to factionchange the forsaken into a dwarf putting it into their social guild.

Hai Merke and Miriel, still raiding eachother in empty BT's? envy
And hai beaky which i remember a funny vent song from
Hai Fero you traitor of feralhood and hai chillchaos the gnome who puts the chill in the gnome, yet remain a gnome and thus still good to be sacrificed into kebab and put between my bread.

Waluin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Aeolthelwen wrote:

And hai beaky which i remember a funny vent song from

SHHHHHHHHH!

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Carina (Mirena)
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Beaky.. I will pay you.. umm.. naked Laz pictures.. if you come sing that song for me on vent one day twisted

And hey Aeol Happy remember me?

Waluin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Carina (Mirena) wrote:
Beaky.. I will pay you.. umm.. naked Laz pictures.. if you come sing that song for me on vent one day twisted

*shudder*

*shudder more*

Feronius
EoL-Veteran

Quote:
yet remain a gnome and thus still good to be sacrificed into kebab and put between my bread.

Finally someone that agrees with me.

And eh Carina, you have a lot to learn about bribery >.> ....a lot.
(Although Laz is quite hard to ressist I must admit, the overwhelming amount of manly hair )
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran

Aeolthelwen wrote:
hai chillchaos the gnome who puts the chill in the gnome, yet remain a gnome and thus still good to be sacrificed into kebab and put between my bread.

Bah, eat me..! twisted

Aww, now I want kebab, but all the places are closed =(

Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Chillchaos is never closed, never!!!

And ye carina i remember your healing powers! Your only disadvantage was that you were a human

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum