Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Censοr

re: Censor Apply![Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Greece

CHARACTER Censor

PVE

Name: Censor
Race: Pro Dwarf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 36days 16hours 39 min 13sec
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Censor
Set of glyphs used: Holy Light/Flash Heal/Wisdom
Willing to respec (to another role)? Sure.(I have very good gear for dps and a normal gear for tank .
Professions and their level: 435Tailoring and now i lvl up JC

What are your primary roles during a raid? Buffs and take care about the tanks
Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? First wing in ICC and all beofre that- ToGC
Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 3-4

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Nothing Special

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? before 5 days i buy new pc and cauze i steal internet i lag sometimes...but in 15 days internet comes!

Do you ever have latency problems?

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? OmniCC , Recount,Atlas Loot, And GridPlease add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/555/wowscrnshot022710210404.jpg

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Realy i donnt have problem with rp Some times i do rp 2.I think u are ok with that.

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?My characters is ussualy Dwarfs Cauze i love dwarfs I got A hunter 76 lvl and its sweet Happy Got a gnome dk on magtheridon just for fun and 1 human 71lvl here.(my hunter is here 2 ) All of my Characters Have atleast 50 mats for buffs/skill and other stuffs + 100g.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? TbC with a rogue i delete him at naxx season..

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I think Progress,experience.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE>RP>PvP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) everyday and ussualy 5 hours +.

Do you share your account with anybody? No.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Dominion:Reason:Not good for me days and times (for raid.Serbian Knight:Reason:No friendly ppl there.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty twisted The gnome is like my dog.If u dont see him.U DIE!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! If gm was a gnome I love him Very very much, if not I love him very much. Happy

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Cauze is a serious guild,Friendly and i think is the best for me.

Why do you think we should choose you? I dont know.Some reasons is I'm funny guy,Skilled(I think) and Normal geared.

Who can we contact for reference*? My e-mail. Bboy-Karaiskakis@hotmail.com

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Yes.I try to find the place for Ui screenshot 25min Happyi hope to join EoL cauze i realy want it!!

_________Fixed :)___________

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Censοr

re: cRAP!

sOZ GUys i post my apply 2 times...soz realy sorry....soz again

Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Usually for a reference you use someone else, not yourself. Still, someone will be around shortly to see to your application.
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Did a heroic with this guy once, he tanked, did good job, kept pace. Seems like nice guy.

Forum Pet

Not a pro Holydin but your Haste seems Very on the low side, PvP boots need replacing and No beacon glyph?

Alot of Crit on gear says you've been unlucky with Drops or the worse one of your gearing wrong :P

Gemming looks fine although you cant mess up a holy paladins gemming hehe Int Spam :P

Upping the guild post count

Another Holydin would be nice .... For the analysis though i will leave it to those with a lot more knowledge such as Ellee and Derdrui and the Squid-man himself.

Good Luck on the application

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Experience in TotGC, I can't find anything of that in your achievements.

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Pity
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Hm another Greek ;) good luck

(I dont know him though)
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran

Pity we do realise that not all Greek people know each other yanno wink

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Ellee!
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

spec is decent

glyphs - glyph of Beacon of Light will net you more effective mana and is generally the better glyph.

Gems - gemmed correctly.

Gear - well for your current level in the game its kind of in the right direction i suppose but as riha mentioned, a distinct lack of haste, the general stat priority for hpala is int>haste>mp5>crit>sp, pvp boots arent great. What worries me most gear wise is the cloak [Drape of the Violet Tower] would have been a better choice for your 50 emblems.

Enchants - generally tuskars vitality is better than 7mp5 on boots, lots of movement in icecrown and 50sp/30stam is better on legs, easily changable for a tailor too.

Probably something i missed, but im sure derdiu will spot it, pretty late now so ima gonna sleep will see if i spot any other glaring probs tomorrow morning.

Look at the Oddish.
Look how happy he looks.
You wish you were that happy.
But you're not.
Oddish hates you.
Censοr

re: OK

Ok.Guys.I will Change Glyph Of flash heal with Beacon..i buy back with emblem cauze had a 219 back...Now for Encahnts i will make it on boots and Legs.Ty for your reply

Censοr

re: Re: OK

Ok.Guys.I will Change Glyph Of flash heal with Beacon..i buy with emblem cauze had a 219 back...Now for Encahnts i will make it on boots and Legs.Ty for your reply

Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hello,

I'm Galsif youre local paladin class rep.

Spec: You're spec looks fine to me its more or less the standard cookie cutter Holydin spec.

Glyphs: Youre glyphs look fine to me aswell I see you already changed to Beacon glyph wich is nice to see.

Gear: As already pointed out you really should try and replace the PvP boots. You might wanna try and get the crafted once's. But overall gear doesnt seem to bad.

Gemming: Youre gemming is spot on but well ... Its one of those things u almost cant do wrong.

Enchants: Well Ellee already noted them. He just missed one: Some ppl prefer to use 16int on bracers instead of the 30sp.

Proffesions: I also see youre JC is kinda low. You did say you only recently rerolled but get it up ASAP because its a pretty damn good difference

Experience: I see you did first wing ICC on 10man and first 3 on 25man. I have one question about this: How good are you with learning new tactics?

Add-on's: You're missing one "vital" add-on and thats pallyPower. If / When you get accepted to EoL you have to instal it.

P.S. I would also like to inspect you're off specs in game just to get a general clue about how good they are.

~~!!Gandalf the Squid!!~~

Feronius
EoL-Veteran

Doesn't look..that bad.Good luck..with your application, dude.
Censοr

re: Censor Apply

I'm very good to learn tactics,got friend to explain if needs.I dont use Pallypower cauze i check what buff mising etc class.But if u want me to download it NP.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: