Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: Re: Censor Apply

Censοr wrote:
I'm very good to learn tactics,got friend to explain if needs.I dont use Pallypower cauze i check what buff mising etc class.But if u want me to download it NP.

Well we use it because then its easier to make sure everyone has the buffs they need wich also helps raid recovery after a wipe because you dont have to check each class if its already buffed or what not.

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Censor Apply![Declined]

Pally power is one of those things you wonder how you lived without once you get it
Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: Re: OK

Censοr wrote:
i buy back with emblem cauze had a 219 back...

The point Ellee was trying to make is that you bought the spirit back instead of the MP5 one, a very poor choice because spirit does nothing for you.

A couple of other gear points are worrying me.

1) The neck: hit/crit is terrible itemisation, run forge of souls heroic for [Love's Prisoner]
2) The spirit/crit ring: buy [Band of the Invoker] from triumph emblems. It's not ideal, but you want haste.
3) Chest: again more easily upgradeable hasteless junk. Get [Ensorcelled Nerubian Breastplate] made.
4) Gloves: Spend emblems on T9

Quick question on enchants: Why do you use the SP/MP5 shoulder enchant and the SP/crit head enchant? (hint: MP5 is better).

The other thing that has me worried is a complete lack of experience of any dificult content (no ulduar hardmodes, no ulduar25 at all, no ToGC, none of the challenging stuff in icecrown). But that's something for the recruiters to consider since it's not necessarily their main concern.

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Censοr

re: Re: OK

A couple of other gear points are worrying me.

1) The neck: hit/crit is terrible itemisation, run forge of souls heroic for 50196
2) The spirit/crit ring: buy Band of the Invoker from triumph emblems. It's not ideal, but you want haste.
3) Chest: again more easily upgradeable hasteless junk. Get 47598 made.
4) Gloves: Spend emblems on T9

I do Every day FoS for that mate. Now t think my Rings is very well. Ok i need more haste and maybe i can gem. Now i'll try to craft it(btw is mail the chest). And ok for the gloves. If u want anything else plz post it.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey there Censor, Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Galsif is your Class Representative and I can see that both he, Ellee, and Derdriu has brought up several things with you. However I will also take a quick glance on your application.

For starters, I should let you know that at the moment we have our recruitments on hold. This is because we are getting full on memebers and have alot of initiates to deal with, however on rare occations we do take exceptional good players in on trial.

Quote:
Do you ever have latency problems?

You missed a question Happy

Looking through your application the first thing that hits is, why do you have Tailoring? I mean your a Paladine, and in a raiding envioment I would say getting Enchanting would probably benefit you more.
I know you say you recently rerolled Jewel Crafting and that is the explanation as to why it's low, but when you have Tailoring, then why aint it maxed? Happy

Derdriu mentions your achivements. I can see that you havent done any achivements in Ulduar 25 man, why is that?

Im not sure but I do get a feeling that this used to be an alt character?
(I've read your application, but I can honestly not remember if you mentioned this in it).

At the moment true we could use another Holy Paladine, however since we do have recruitment hold we expect just a bit more of the people we take on a trial.

I'd like to here the answers to my questions and I'd like to know who I can contact for references?

When the "issues" has been solved, and our set up maker has given a verdict as to rather we have room, I shall give my verdict as wether we will trial you or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

re: Re: Censor Apply!

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? before 5 days i buy new pc and cauze i steal internet i lag sometimes...but in 15 days internet comes!

I think the anser is here.I buy new pc 6 days ago,cauze steal internet i lag sometimes in 15days it will be ok. At ulduar Seson i was played with my dk.But when all server full with dks i start to play with my paladin and now i play only with him.Thats why i dont have ulduar achiv. but know tacti if u want to test it in game i dont have problem.

And u come contact with me in game... at 15:00-22:00 (server time)btw i check forum every 120min Happy

Got tailoring cauze want back encahnt 400 mana (chance) when i cast every 1 min.But if i go JC high to take prismatic gems i'll lvl Enchanting.At the moment its ok i think. (and its not full cauze i cant spend gold for that. I want all for JC cauze i'm not minner and need to buy all mats from ah.

i forgot something tongue out

Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Tailoring isn't a very good profession for a paladin, simply because that back enchant is only worth about 30MP5 and replaces a good enchant (+23 haste).

Enchanting isn't great either, spellpower is a prety weak stat for holydins, our heals do enough as it is, extra spellpower usually just means more overheal.

JC is a great profession and I'm in the process of getting mats to level it myself.

The next best options really are blacksmithing (seriously expensive, i can't be bothered with it myself), or engineering. So if you were planning on dropping tailoring at some point in the future, I'd suggest you go for one of these, since enchanting will disappoint you.

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Thanks Der, I stand corrected Happy

I was merely wondering why he had Tailoring, and to me it just doesn't seem like a very good profession for a Paladine Happy
Wasn't sure which else would be better to I thought ring enchants might be the way to go.

Happy

Norriel

re: OK

Ok.First i enchant my back with 23haste.Second i lvl up JC and then Enchanthing. (thats will be a lot of time.cauze i spend my money for gems enchants glyphs etc so need to wait to do all of that.

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Censor whats the deal with your internet? Happy

re: :O

I ll have my own Internet in 15 days (if u mean that) Happy

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

And your using other peoples internet now?

re: ok

For now yes.From my best frined

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Nothing negative about you or anything.... But I'd like to put your application on hold untill you've got your own internet Happy

Do tell me when you've gotten your own internet Happy

Norriel
The Recruiter.

re: lal

Mate is the same.Just i lag a bit sometimes.i cant wait 15days for that:P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: