Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
catalysim

re: enhancment shaman [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: m
Nationality: malthese

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: catalysim
Race: drenai
Class: shaman
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 134 days 18 hours
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Catalysim
Set of glyphs used: ss wf feral spirit
Willing to respec (to another role)? got os elemental not whilling to go resto since im born as melee and enjoy ele for hc's
Professions and their level: 450 enchanting 455 jc

What are your primary roles during a raid? dps and buff with totems =)

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? cleared -- kara za magy grull . 2~3 boses -- tk mh ssc. wotlk cleared -- nax 10/25 os 10/25 os 3d 10 os 2d 25 eoe 10 on alt 6~7/14 ulduar totc 10/25 totgc 10 icc 10/25 1st quater and festergut on 10

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. its fine time for me

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 4~6

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? noting special

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? depends on my x server = leggy i had 29~45

Do you ever have latency problems? on this server never but if its server lag and efects every 1

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes sure

Are you using any other addons? dbm, omen and dmg meter

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? well hes prity old hehe

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? real life friends used to play

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? icc to grind skill altho im skilled in my class =)

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? pve pvp rp

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 6~9 hours

Do you share your account with anybody? hmm nope

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? latest on this server i used to be in rmwp left to change server

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty evil

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! no atleast i look at my path to the good way to folow a gnome ;))

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? raiding and making new friends on this server

Why do you think we should choose you? i got no gear no exp so its good to folow a good path from now

Who can we contact for reference*? drinu (unnatural) bimdruidic/arthuric (leagons of the naaru) etched (leagons of the naaru)

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Re: enhancment shaman

catalysim wrote:

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

Why do you think we should choose you? i got no gear no exp so its good to folow a good path from now

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?[wardbitem][/wardbitem][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

I know next to nothing about enhancement so i wont comment there except to say doesn't look bad

However you missed the first question i quoted and although its far from the most important question it is helpful.

The second one i completely don't understand.. Might be communication fail as i don't think english is your first language, But no gear no exp? could you explain please? I think you probably meant I've got the gear and got the experience but i don't want to put words in your mouth. Looking over your armory you've obviously got the gear :P so must just be Lost in translation Riha Fail :S

and about the last bit i quoted.. whats that supposed to be?

anyways would be lovely if you could do/explain the things i've brought up

Otherwise looks like a good application and i wish you the best of Luck, I'm sure our friendly winfury goat Dreamdust and the shaman classleader will poke their noses in soon

Last edited by Arla.. on 2010/02/27 15:47; edited 1 time in total

Initiate chatterbox

Riha the UI whore.

She does bring up a good point about the second question. I actually read it as he has put it, he has no gear and no skill; so he's a fresh canvas for us to paint on, so to speak. Sadly, I don't think this is how the guild works, but feel free to correct me and tell me it's a translation error.

Either way, Ras will be around to look at this sometime this year. Hold tight.
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

as i said it was mentioned to be as i dont have gear/exp to join eol ^_^
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I read it the same as Riha, and tbh a simple check of the achievements tab on armoury shows gear/experience is ok.

But he's an enhancement shammy so he has muchos love from me straight away. And don't worry i'm pretty sure as a mainspec enhancement shammy you will not be asked to respec in raids xD

Good luck in your application.

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

The name.. you gotta be kidding me.

P.S. No shit Ady, I could've nearly figured out blind that english isn't his first language tongue out
And the last bit is his (attempt to include a) screenshot of his UI.. I think.

Last edited by Feronius on 2010/02/27 16:44; edited 1 time in total
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Youre name is familiar..but I can't remember from where.
Have you ever been in Thunder Ale? or Adivo Amicus?
Or perhaps you remember Maniok the gnome mage?
I'm pretty sure I have been guilded with or atleast had you on my friends list some time back...

Anyway, youre armoury looks good. Enchanted, gemmed, and fully leveled raiding professions. Imo this looks promising!

Good Luck!

Mani

Can post, will post

yeah i remeber maniok but forgot where since iv moved the server about 6 months ago i keept in mind the friends i had close on this server but still frogot some ^_^
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

got one Q too yuo arent you the druid of RLWP i know??(maybe you know me as joopy)

noes your a lier =pp <3
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

?

yes i am and you you dont recognise a unique name =p
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

told you alrdy in game im bad in names that why i ask bitch^^

lazy shamy =p <33
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

bla bla i helped you getting raids so NOW bend over^^ ill talk bout the spec n stuff after CL spoke bout ur apply GL man on apply ur one of peeps i can work side too side with

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: