Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: enhancment shaman [Accepted]

its always a plesure =)) and i remember 1 thing that you had to take me to os 3d =p haha be4 i transfered few days after you left rmwp
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

First Maltezer app in EoL!

theres always a start for everything ^_^
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey there Catalysim, Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Raszagal is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

For starters, I should let you know that at the moment we have our recruitments on hold. This is because we are getting full on memebers and have alot of initiates to deal with, however on rare occations we do take exceptional good players in on trial.

Your application looks pretty good and it seems like we have a person here who actually wanna mention doing Karazhan. The question is just, did you do it on level 70? Happy
I dont actually have many questions for you, could be perhaps to ask what other server you transfered to and why?
Your gear seems okay to me, and seeing that Dream hasn't really gone in and said much other than chit chat Im guessing it's because he doesn't got much to say either. However it is ofcourse the word of the Class Representative that I will be looking forward to read.

I gotta let you know that we are very melee heavy at the moment, but considering the fact that we only have Dream as Enhance, perhaps we might be able to find a room for you.

When Raszagal has given his opinion, possible issues has been solved, and our set up maker has given a verdict as to rather we have room I shall give my verdict as wether we will trial you or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

yes i did kara plenty of times at 70 and done kara at 80 a couple of times to boost some real life friends with some epic lvl 70 =).
servers i went i was horde on dreanor beacuse drinu have an 80 shaman over there and we where speeking and he said his going to stop his main's from here and playing there a week or too after he decided to stop and lvling a druid here. about a month or 2 of rest i went near my brothers school mates outland < server name. the reason i left because this same week i was in icc 25 and there was a terrible server lag and decided to come back here since it was the server i started playing wow
Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron, Hi!
I am Raszagal, class leader clown who will be evaluating your application. First off, my main spec is elemental; so my suggestions may not be perfect; Dream is more our enh expert as it were. I'm sure together we can come up with a good response for you Happy

Anyway, the serious part..

Gear: No problems there. Only thing I'd look at is changing one of your rings (preferably band of the bone collosus) as your hit is way too high and you could do with swapping it with something like [Seal of the Twilight Queen] .
Enchants: All fine.
Gems: I'd replace the +10 all stats gem with pure AP on your shoulders - its worth losing the socket bonus on that one. I'd also look to replace one of your gems with an expertise gem - you're 3 short of the expertise cap, and although you may not think it, it can have a dramatic effect on your deeps. It's better to be slightly over than under; its to ensure the boss cannot dodge you when you're attacking from behind (26 expertise = 140 expertise rating = a massive 6.50% dodge reduction, so ie the boss cannot dodge you).
Glyphs: All fine - I'd look at changing glyph of windfury weapon to glyph of fire nova - an extra 2% chance of proccing windfury weapon is not as good as improved deeps across the board with improved fire nova totem.
Spec: I'd take a point out of improved shields and improved stormstrike and put them into improved fire nova totem - its actually a huge source of deeps now.

- (Addons) The one's you are using are fine, but I do recommend something like forteXorcist as well - its a good dps timer (for showing when your abilities/spells etc are off CD).

- (Second-proffesions / Achievements, BONUS) JC is an excellent choice. Personally, I'd have gone with inscription as my second choice - purely for the 120AP enchant on the shoulders Happy

- (Raiding experience / Previous guilds / Motivation / Other behaviour comments) You do have a lot of experience which is good and while there isnt any overally "positive" remarks about your application, there isnt any "negative" either. Also, RMWP were a well known guild on here and I dont know of any "bad eggs" from there, so to speak.

- (Current Recruiting state) Very much in need of another enh shammie so that improves your chances (but doesnt gurantee it unfortunately).

I'd really like to see you trialed, as like I said, we are in need of another enh shammie and you seem like a nice chap Happy

Good luck on your application,
the final word is with the Recruitment officer.

May Nobundo guide your hand!
Raszagal, Class representative

Chatterbox

I would change the meta gem from the agi one too the crit version of it(since agi want affect ur crit of casts).
I would also get the t10headpiece asap since ur WAY over hit capp i tryed many hit setups and around 410is like perfect.
And on specc its almost good nough but loose the mana regean talents for improoved fire nova CD(fire nova rotation is awesome win situation for enh if specced and glyph for it).

But we probaly talk alot in game if you get trialed FINALY an enhance too talk with hehe GL on apply m8

dreamdust.melee wrote:
I would change the meta gem from the agi one too the crit version of it(since agi want affect ur crit of casts).
I would also get the t10headpiece asap since ur WAY over hit capp i tryed many hit setups and around 410is like perfect.
And on specc its almost good nough but loose the mana regean talents for improoved fire nova CD(fire nova rotation is awesome win situation for enh if specced and glyph for it).

But we probaly talk alot in game if you get trialed FINALY an enhance too talk with hehe GL on apply m8

Aye I didnt mention the t10 head piece, sorry. But I agree with what you said Dream.

Ras

Can post, will post

iv socketed + 10 all stats just to get my meta gemm activated its not realy for the 8 ap.

yes im still mising the experties caping asked another enh shaman on this server told him if i should use victor's call the experties trinket from totc 10 and said the crit trinket is enough.

my spec yes i havent changed it yet and even my rotation need to be changed after im still using the old 1. i realy agree with the spec change

glype i would try it with the new spec =))

addons its fixed ..

to dream im slacking emblems founds atm im slacking 25 more and this week i havent done icc 10 so i would try to grind 8~12 emblems
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

spec is done copied from an end game enh shaman ebm horde http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Ebm

hmmm meta gem that need 2 blue gems not sure what to socket
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

you have to reserch why his spec is good. you need to know what socket bonuses you should gem for. dont just listen to people advice, ask questions. find answers, and you will become a much better player Happy

catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

ill might replace a haste socket with 6 all stat or will put 10 haste 15 stam-10 haste 5mp5 xD
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Sorry for being slow with the decision.

I will very soon be able to let you know wether you get a trial or not.

Again sorry

Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

not a problem can survive another day or 2 ^_^
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Sullin, Merke, and Miriel) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: